Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Turning Tides Contest *claim digimon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thrillington

Beloved Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:29 am
1. Use the babywolf to distract octomon, then grab the magic sand.
2.Use the wolf as livebait again to get the Book off Whamon, who will eat the wolf.
3.Use the magic sand on Coelamon and sneak off with the charm poiton
4. Give the charm potion to metal seadramon and grab the orb
5. Use Excalibur on Seadramon and take the feather.
6. use the scroll of teleprtation to Leviamon an kill him
7. Take the ring and teleport to the surface!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 pm
If I happen to get first, give Leviamon to second and give me second prize. But I still wanna be first place, lol

1. Get Piercer
2. Get Baby Wolf
3. Slay MegaSedramon with Piercer - Getting Aqua orb.
4. Distract Whaymon with Baby Wolf - Getting Scroll of Fulguria
5. Slay Leviamon with the Staff and Aqua orb and Scroll of Fulguria  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:10 pm
1.Kill Octomon with excalibur and take the magic sand.
2.Take Piercer
3.Kill Whamon with the piercer and take the Scroll
4.Use the magic sand to blind MegaSeadramon and take the orb
5.Cast a spell on Leviamon to kill him and take the ring
6. Grab the wolf so it won't drown
7.Teleport to the surface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:59 pm
User Image

User Image
1. Slays Megaseadramon with Rusty Excalibur (Excalibur is lost Aqua orb is taken)
2. Obtains Baby Wolf
3. Tricks Whamon with Baby wolf and steals Scoll of Fulguria
4. Kills Leviamon by casting a spell with the Rod of Ichora (Aqua Orb, Rod of Ichora, and Scroll or Fulguria are lost, Levia Ring is Taken)
5. Teleports to surface with Scroll of Teleportation

(5! YES D<)

EDIT: (If I do get 1st Place, Please pass it to the next contestant, I'll take 2nd I want to get Daemon not Leviamon)  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:52 pm
I begging my journey gathering supplies given to me by an unknown maiden. She hands me a Rod of Ichoria, along with a baby wolf who can walk and a Piercer like bow. I take a deep breath with Myotismon rejecting to the idea but whamon insisted that I must. He said nothing more as the whamon began to dive.

1.Being droped of into the sea, I begging to swim with in the ocean stumbling upon a seadramon. The serpent circling a marvelous white feather. I send the baby wolf out. The sadramon stopped seeing a baby wolf speed down dog paddeling with in the water. I obtain the large feather while seadramon chased the wolf. I prayed that the wolf would make it, knowing his energetic speed.

2. Continuing my quest I find a vicious coelmon guarding a potion. It would not allow me to pass either so I took out the large feather and began to slide it against the digimon. Giggles came as he flopped over. I smiled taking the potion into my own hands continuing my journey.

3.Suddenly seeing two items that would help me a whamon appeared blocking my way. Confused by it’s appearance and almost mistaking him from the one in the beginning this whamon charge at me. With one swing or two with the Excalibur the digimon becomes a digitama as the sword crumples. I decide to take the book of conflagration.

4.On my way I found a map with having the location of the ocean which guided me towards megaseadramon.

5.Remembering the charm potion I convinced the fierce digimon to drink the veil convincing him that it would grant him a wonderful feeling. Delighted, he drank soon his face light up as he laughed. He presented me with the aqua orb.

6.Nodding knowing that I gathered he necessary needs to use the rod I head deep within the ocean with megaseadramons assistance. Quickly leaving me near an entrance deep breathing was heard hidden deep in a cave. A large alligator appeared beginning to speak wonderful goals that I could posses if I had turned. Not believing his lies I begging to cast my powerful magic against him soon destroying him. Before using the poster of teleportation I find a ring knowing it could be the one which leviamon guarded. I arrive surface with a great embrace from my digimon companion.

The end~

:3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:04 pm
((Everyone seems to be over complicating the matter... unless I have to use more than three moves, in which case, just ignore me... xd ))

1. I tell the hero to swim toward Coelamon. The ancient fish digimon attacked without saying a word, lashing out with its claws and teeth. The hero reacted with uncanny grace, cutting the creature down with a single slice of his rust-covered sword. The Rusty Excalibur shattered afterwards, but its job had been done, saving the hero's life. A glimmer in the water caught his eye, and he noticed that there was a potion floating in a glass vial where Coelamon had been. Deciding that it may come in handy, the hero pocketed his spoils, and ventured on in his quest. -Lose Rusty Excalibur, gain Charm Potion.

2. I have the hero swim toward Leviamon, who is a straight shot from the Coelamon. The crocodile opened its jaws, preparing to swallow the Whamon and his rider whole. The hero's reflexes saved him once again, as he threw the potion he had just recieved down th creature's throat. As soon as it had dissapeared, the monster stalled. It's mouth closed and it moved in close to the tamer. "Leviamon, I demand that you give me your ring," the hero said, holding its hand out. Without a second thought, the Demon Lord shifted its position, so that its hand now floated near to the human. It was clenched in a fist, but loosened. From between its scaly fingers a ring floated down, moving toward the hero. He caught the ring, and once more looked up at Leviamon. "Thank you," he said. -Lose Charm Potion, gain Leviamon's Ring

3. The hero dug in his possessions, finding the item he was looking for. He pulled out the poster, and recited the mystical incantations bordering the paper. A strange feeling began to rush through him, starting just behind his navel. It spread throughout his body, and then he seemed to just... wink out of existance. Above the surface of the water, Jonny was waiting, pacing the room. He had described the most straight-forward route through the sea, the least wasteful and quickest route to sure victory. But if something happened... Turns out he had nothing to worry about, as the mysterious hero suddenly appeared infront of Jon, in a bright flash of white. "Thank you," the hero said, clapping his hand on Jonny's shoulder. "I could not have done it without you. Because of you, no more digimon than necessary had to fall, and the Demon Lord has surrendered his ring unto me." Jonny returned the shoulder clap, and smiled at the hero. "Glad I could help." ...End? -Lose Poster of Teleportation, end of battle.  

iDragow

Eleoste

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:12 pm

((My suicidal/heroic plan))

After agreeing to help the local digimon to defeat Leviamon, I accept help from a Whalemon. I board him and we dive deep into the ocean.

1. Riding on my Whalemon, I have him take me to the surface to grab the awesome piercer. I take a deep breath and go back under.

2. After grabbing the piercer, I attempt to steal the feather from Seadramon, but he sees me. We engage in an epic battle, Man vs Water DigiPixelDragon thing. With Seadramon with the upper hand, Whalemon comes to the rescue and tackles Seadramon opening up Seadramon's defense. I swim in and with my remaining air and strength and stab Seadramon with my Excalibur. As Seadramon fell, Excalibur broke and its peaces drifts down to the ocean floor. Whalemon then helps me get to the surface. I spend 10 minutes gathering oxygen and I dive back down with Whalemon.

3. Holding the feather in victory, I head towards the Whalemon guarding the Scroll of Fulguria. Because his kind is helping me, I have my Whalemon try to start a conversation to distract Whalemon. As I got close to the Scroll, my Whalemon tickles the other Whalemon while i nab the scroll. I tuck it into my shirt and grabs onto Whalemon as he brings me to the surface once again as Whalemon is still laughing heartily. After gathering enough oxygen, I dive back down with Whalemon.

4. We head to MegaSeadramon's place and quickly swim for the Orb. As we are swimming, MegaSeadramon ambushes us. Whalemon and I quickly get into a lancing position with me sitting at the front while Whalemon swam forward acting as a horse. As MegaSeadramon prepares to fire a shot from his cannon, I stab the piercer into his cannon. The cannon overheats or something of the sort and blows up. There is no remain of MegaSeadramon. Whalemon and I swim through the smoke in the water and take the Aqua Orb. Whalemon swims back up to the surface for me to renew my oxygen. At the surface I gather more oxygen into my lungs and let the Orb pour aura into my wand. I dive back down with Whalemon.

5. With the charged Wand, Whalemon and I heroically swims towards Leviamon. With a spirit of a Guilmon (( xd )), and a Heart of a Gallantmon, we swam like a torpedo in the water. I chant a couple of words distorted by the water and cast an DigiUber[just a cool adjective] spell. Within seconds Leviamon is Defeated without much of a struggle. I take the ring.

6. I hint to Whalemon to meet me at the top and I put the ring on my finger. I pull out my Magical poster and teleport to the surface. I look around for Whalemon and suddenly I am raised into the air. Whalemon is right under me. We head to the mainland where there is a huge celebration.

((Hmm seems like we all need to have gigantic lungs to do these feats. Only in the Digital World I guess,))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 pm
1.Slay octomon w/ the excaliber and take the Magic Sand
2.Get the baby wolf
3.use Magic Sand and blind Leviamon
4.take the Levia Ring
5.tell Leviamon to bring me back to the surface  

HellzWolf

JosephVeniceX

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:28 pm
I Would:

a) Get the Baby Wolf
b) Use the Baby Wolf on Seadramon
c) I would take the Feather from Seadramon, while he is entertained with the wolf.
d) Use the Feather on Leviamon To make him laugh and take the Levia Ring
e) Use the Poster of Teleportation to teleport back to the surface.

=D, easy no?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:08 pm
My heroic Plan, I hope you like it. When are the winners anounced? Well If I win... (I wonder if I will) Pm me. I hope you like it I worked pretty hard on it.
1. The hero swims to save the baby wolf, letting the wolf ride on the back of whamon.
2.Whamon swims to grab the piercer, carefully avoiding coelman and mega sea dragon. the hero clutches the item in his hands as he heads forward.
3.The hero wields the piercer and with swift accuracy he slays the whamon guarding the magical objects. He picks up the book of conflagration.
4.The hero and whamon swim towards coelman, using his great strength he slays the digimon and takes the charm potion.
5. Now they head North east towards mega sea dragon. The hero bows offering the charm potion as a gift, the dragon ignorantly drinks the potion charming him. The hero simply suggests for the dragon to fall asleep, and it listens to his command. He grabs the Aqua orb and heads towards Leviamon.
6. Now in front of leviamon he swims off of whamons back all the orb, rod, and book in hand. He opens the book and places the orb on top, he starts reading off from the book. Chanting old words aloud the rod starts to glow with power. The hero shouts,"Return to the depths you came from fould beast." a beam shot out of the rod, Heading right down leviamon's throat. Hundreds of bubbles rise as leviamon hacks and eventually falls dead into the deep depths. When they clear nothing is left.
7.The hero jumps back on whamon and grabs the ring, holding it triumphantly. He uses the paper to teleport back to the surface and lets the small wolf go free. Slipping the finger on his ring he carries onward for more adventures.

User Image  

ilinkzeldi

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:17 pm
Everyone is copying my save the wolf thing T-T  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 pm
1. Get the Piecer and Baby Wolf!
2. Excalibur on Seadramon and takes the Feather!
3. Use Feather on Coelamon and takes the Charm Potion as he laughs
4. Use Baby Wolf on Octomon and steals his Magic Sand (I'm sorry Wolfy....T^T)
5. Use Magic Sand on MegaSeadramon and takes the Aqua Orb!
6. Use Charm Potion on Whamon and take Scroll of Fulguria!
7. Use Rod of Ichoria and Scroll of Fulguria on Leviamon and take the Levia Ring! <3
8. Use Poster of Teleportation! (forgot about this)

Teh Ace of Shades

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:15 pm
1. D gets the Piercer.
2. He then gets the Baby Wolf.
3. Goes to Leviamon, and uses the Baby Wolf on it, and gets the Levia Ring.
4. Uses the Piecer on Leviamon.
5. Uses the Poster of Teleportation to teleport out of the water, with the Levia Ring, as well as the Hero, Baby Wolf, and the slayed Leviamon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:11 pm
1.Gets piercer
2.Gets baby wolf
3.Uses excalibur to slay Coelamon and takes the charm potion
4.Uses charm on seadramon and takes the feather
5.Tickles Octomon to get the magic sands.
6.Blinds Whamon to get the book of C.
7.Uses the Baby wolf on metalseadramon to get the aqua orb
8.Casts magic from the aqua orb and the rod of Ichoria and also uses the
Peircer to deafeat leviamon and take the levia ring.
9. then uses the scroll of teleportation to get to the surface.  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas