Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
7 Wonders of the Digital World *All art is up* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:24 pm
oh well you might want to do one of the RPs cause you're good at them  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:25 pm
Pyramids of Giza:
You see some huge pyramids. You try to enter but you have to answer a question to enter. The question is “Who founded these pyramids?” Answer it. Awnser: pharohmon  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm
Zakai-kun
Pyramids of Giza:
You see some huge pyramids. You try to enter but you have to answer a question to enter. The question is “Who founded these pyramids?” Answer it. Awnser: pharohmon
nope everyone is gonna feel like an idiot when this one is solved XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm
kirashimu
Zakai-kun
Pyramids of Giza:

crap I just figured it out. XD  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:28 pm
The Great Clock Tower:
You walk up to the great clock tower. The Time is spinning wildly. You talk to the village hag and they tell you, “Something must have angered Clockmon. Find out what it is and stop it.” RP the situation.

Saren after hearing the information sets forth towads the clock tower to try and figure out what is the matter with the mastermind behind time. Soon enough Saren was standing at the base of theclock tower, he looked up towards the wild minute and hour hands spinning out of control and sighed. "I bet this Clockmon is going to be a weirdo.." Saren sai to himself entering the complex of the tower.

Shikon was no where in sight, nor was he even near Saren. Apparently, they had taken a break from each other. The real story though revolves around a cookie, but we aren't going to get into that.

Anyway there he was climbing te million of spiral stairs calling out, "Hey?! anyone home?". Saren thought it was a bit cliche, but it didn't matter he was all about the theatrics. Saren was about to call out again when he heard a deranged voice cryng out, "GO AWAY! No one is here! there is no clockmon.." To this Saren replied, "I knew it was gonna be a weirdo.."

Once at the top of the stairs Saren saw the Clockmon cowering in a small bean bag chair. The clockmon shreiked upon seeing teh golden eyed boy coming up to him, "GO AWAY! Y2K will not get the best of me!" To Saren teh Clockmon sounded frightened and nervous. Saren shook his head, "Y2K never happened it's the year 2008 now.." Saren said in a 'matter of fact tone'

"2008....no your a liar...you are one of those robot thingies coming to get me aren't you..I banish you!" The clockmon yeleld once more as he pressed a button a remote he had hidden under him. saren looked at the remote puzzled for a moment than out of no where a springed boot kicked him, throwing him out of the room via, through teh glass clock frame. Saren on his way out managed to yell out "why does this always happen to me!?" Saren then reluctantly caught the hour hand, which had happened to start to slow down. Saren looked down to the streets below, it was a long drop. Then Sren looked through the broken glass and saw the Clockmon. "A little help here?" Saren called up to him, but was only answer with a shake of the head disagreeing with the idea. "No, you are trying to delete me!"

Saren sigehd, "Okay then, just answer me one question...why was the clock tower going crazy..? Saren called out as the hour hand was now moving twords the six, which would enevetably be his fall. "Everyone doesn't appreciate me! With the new age of y2K everyoe switched to digital watches, so what do they care when old Clockmon goes crazy huh?! No one cares about me or the clocktower!" The clockmon yelled out. "I do...i have a pocket watch my grandfather gave me...before he died.." Saren said pulling outa hand crafted white silver pocket watch. Saren thrusted upwards not letting go of his watch, but showed it to teh clcokmon. The clockmon gasped at the beuty of the clock. Saren than began to fall but was caught by the clockmon and saved....only because of his watch appealed to the digimon,..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:29 pm
Zakai-kun
kirashimu
Zakai-kun
Pyramids of Giza:

crap I just figured it out. XD
PM it to me for fun  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 pm
Pyramids of Giza: the founder is of course Gizamon  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 pm
Mount Data:
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?
I think its called Eldradimon/El Doradimon  

Mr Father

Magnetic Lunatic

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:39 pm
Zakai-kun
Mount Data:
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see?
I think its called Eldradimon/El Doradimon
nope I thought of that but it is not

guys remember you have multiple guesses on Mount Data  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:40 pm
Pyramids of Giza: Nefertimon  

SkyCore

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:40 pm
Tamake-Sempai
Correct! you win Gizamon

now only the hard ones and the RPs are left  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:41 pm
kirashimu
Tamake-Sempai
Correct! you win Gizamon

now only the hard ones and the RPs are left

i looked at it for a second and went gaiza giza DUH!  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:41 pm
OmegaSeraph
Pyramids of Giza: Nefertimon

riddles aren't your thing Omega so go for the RP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:45 pm
do i win? or must i await a ceartin time period,,,?

moutaint puzzle: ebonwumon?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:55 pm
Mount Data:
You climb up a mountain once your at the top a sign reads, “Disturb my sleep and die.” You figure the mountain is a digimon so you decide to awaken it. What digimon did you see
datamon?  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces