Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Curiosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS curiosity a gift or a curse?
  gift
  curse
  both
View Results

MenDia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:59 am
being curios is how we as humans learn all that we know, on the other hand, thats also how we learn the bad habbits we all inevitably have.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Well, curiosity can't be too bad. It helped me learn alot about my friends and enemies alike.

Fire Gwen

FoxDemonNarutoGurl

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:31 am
I say its both. I'm a very curious person, usually I find interesting things out but some time i learn things i was better off not knowing. And it annoys the living crap out of people rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 am
It depends on if you know when to keep your trap shut.  

Vakna

Ladd Frand

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Both.

Curiosity + Experimentation = Often good. In this case, curiosity would lead to discovery. If someone hadn't been curious whether or not we would fall off the edge of the world if we sailed to the horizon thingy, we would still be thinking that the earth was flat.

Curiosity + Internet = Always bad. Take me as an example.

Depends on where the curiosity applies.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:30 pm
Like most of you, I pick both.
Because curiousity is what gets out and doing things, discovering and making ourselves more knowledgeable. And for others, it makes them more strong and experienced in the ways of the world.
But also curiousity could get you killed, or many others. Perhaps curiousity will destroy the whole world one day.  

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Cevadeva

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:44 pm
I would have to say both. Cause curiosity is a gift in a way to find out interesting things. But with that you have to know when to stop looking or trying to find the answer.

Cause some things aren't meant to be known. Even though "Knowledge is a gift" there are many times when "Ignorance is bless."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:45 am
Curiosity is a gift. Einstein said... imagination is more important than knowledge. curiosity is that imagination.

Enjoy!

LunaMaeMoon

"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas