Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Most Annoying Anime Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misa=
  Insanely irritating!
  Not irritating at all!
  Poll whore!~ :D
View Results

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:51 am
Yuji from shakugan no shana.
no matter how I look at it I always think the same thing: Yuji you freakin' moron!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 pm
All the characters from Magical Shopping Arcade Abonabashi. They sound like cowboys or something. It makes you not want to watch it. It's still a pretty good show though. heart  

xXpunkfreakXx

Nanatsuiro-Rainbow

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 pm
purplenekomata
Nanatsuiro-Rainbow
Kurogane .

Wait... you don't mean from TSUBASA, do you?

Audrigirl333
Sal from Peach Girl she's a b***h so I hate her if you see the anime you'd agree!!

Okay, first, I'd like to tell you that her name is SAE, not SAL.

And second, I AGREE.

I've only read two volumes, and everytime I see her, I get so mad, I actually wish I could stomp into the story, lock Sae in a closet, and try talking sense into Toji (who NEEDS to at least START hearing Momo out more) until he finally gets the fact that Sae is being a manipulative little weed. And I think he just might listen to me, because you take Sae out of the picture and (at least most of the time) he's a MUCH better charachter to understand.

ANd, other than Sae, I REALLY dislike Kagome, from Inuyasha. There are many reasons I do not like her, and it's NOT just becasue I like Kikyo better, or that I love Inuyasha (I couldn't care LESS about him).

1.) She's basically a Canon Sue ( i mean come on, she can do SO much, but I can't help but to think she doesn't fight as much as she should).

2.) Her clothes simply DO NOT FIT THE TIME (In the Sengoku Era, people tell what you are by how you look. Because the schoolgirl uniform wasn't even INVENTED by then, you've seen the reactions she gets. Why can't she just pack A SPARE CHANGE OF CLOTHES). Which leads to...

3.) Why doesn't she just stay in the Sengoku Era?

More to Come!

Ya I do mean from Tsubasa . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:59 pm
Nanatsuiro-Rainbow
purplenekomata
Nanatsuiro-Rainbow
Kurogane .

Wait... you don't mean from TSUBASA, do you?

Audrigirl333
Sal from Peach Girl she's a b***h so I hate her if you see the anime you'd agree!!

Okay, first, I'd like to tell you that her name is SAE, not SAL.

And second, I AGREE.

I've only read two volumes, and everytime I see her, I get so mad, I actually wish I could stomp into the story, lock Sae in a closet, and try talking sense into Toji (who NEEDS to at least START hearing Momo out more) until he finally gets the fact that Sae is being a manipulative little weed. And I think he just might listen to me, because you take Sae out of the picture and (at least most of the time) he's a MUCH better charachter to understand.

ANd, other than Sae, I REALLY dislike Kagome, from Inuyasha. There are many reasons I do not like her, and it's NOT just becasue I like Kikyo better, or that I love Inuyasha (I couldn't care LESS about him).

1.) She's basically a Canon Sue ( i mean come on, she can do SO much, but I can't help but to think she doesn't fight as much as she should).

2.) Her clothes simply DO NOT FIT THE TIME (In the Sengoku Era, people tell what you are by how you look. Because the schoolgirl uniform wasn't even INVENTED by then, you've seen the reactions she gets. Why can't she just pack A SPARE CHANGE OF CLOTHES). Which leads to...

3.) Why doesn't she just stay in the Sengoku Era?

More to Come!

Ya I do mean from Tsubasa . sweatdrop

Oh, it's okay by me. I just wanted to know why. I respect you and you're choices. 3nodding  

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nuclear Hobo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:58 am
The parasites, Las Plagas, are slaves to my will! I have... absolute control!
Nel from Bleach. She seriously gets on my nerves. Dx

Orihime's in with a close second, since she's constantly saying, "KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN KUROSAKI-KUN"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm
That boy from Prince of Tennis who thinks he's so pro because he has two years of tennis experience. He annoys me so much, I can't remember his name.  

Ixcilia

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 pm
Eilzhaise
That boy from Prince of Tennis who thinks he's so pro because he has two years of tennis experience. He annoys me so much, I can't remember his name.

Ryoma?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm
I would say Kon from Bleach. Just something about him makes me wish he didn't exist in the anime. : /  

Abiding Angel

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

gaara-of-the-desert5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 pm
Mythic-TwilighT-Venom
NARUTO he needs to shut up more

well dude naruto is a good anime character now but he was bad before the chunin exams but he has gotten much better
WARNING ///////////spoiler from death note//////////////////WARNING
now i think the most annoing is misa she is such a prissy stuck up shell of a girl... she is like aww light dies i wanna kill myself bewh hew she needs to pick up her life and move on. she has a good life at that so why sob over the dead  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:48 am
Misa an okay character for me, but I have to say that Sakura from Naruto IS really annoying! Well, she's better in shippuden because she actually learns some ninja moves and isn't as much of a sasuke fanatic  

RiziN-ergeez

Neko Faii

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:22 pm
xXDeadly_Punk_princessXx
NYC :///
Ur right Misa's IS THE MOST annoying character from Death Note ....

But for me .. ummmm is ...Angela from Kuroshitsuji I just can't stand how bitchy and sluty she is .. Yuck! XP not to mention her face ASKs badly for a punch

I agree, Angela was sooo annoying, I hated her!  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 pm
Miniari Ren Surrow
I dont mind Misa (LOVE U L) shes an iffy character.... the most annoying character would have to be :

1. Yuuko from Loveless(such a frickin baby)
2. Watanuki from Holic (whinner, complainer, his voice is annoying in the show in english dub.)

yeah yeah they are so annoying, theres more though in any show. But technically "annoying" people are in other peoples opinion.

I haven't seen the anime for holic but I think he's the funniest ever! Well, I find it mostly funny because he always blames things on Doumeki (I haven't read the manga in a while so my spelling is probably off)  

Jexams

Anxious Browser

Psychotic-Mayhem

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:42 pm
Inuyasha and Kagome because they always call out each others name when ever either one of hem is in trouble and Naruto form the first season.

And is anyone makes a big deal about this I feel sorry for you because naruto will end soon, thank od and Inuyasha is finally over so im ok with that.

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games