Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Favorite Animes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 pm
SuicidalSkittles
I don't watch anime surprised

they watch you eek  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 pm
im more a manga reader, specially horror mangas!!! heart
but animes that i like are a toon some of them are:
Claymore
Sailor moon
xxxHolic
Bleach
hellgirl
Doremi
hellsing
Monster
etc...  

kittyshadow_rachel

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 pm
Ouran High School Host Club. The twins are the best. My favorite episodes are numbers five, eight, and thirteen. Hikaru and Kaoru in those cat suits make me laugh, then Kyo-chan in the scene with the dressy Haruhi never fails to make me gasp [Actually, I keep expecting him to admit his never dying desire for her], and then when the twins give Haruhi Belzebub and it says fail on the back, I always laugh so hard I cry.
4laugh

i severly hope you mean the manga <.< imo the anime was a disgrase....no offense the voice peepz...but the plot...i mean only using the first 6 volumes outa 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...WTF???....and it actually starts getting GOOOD after the 8'th volume....wtf at least make another season <.< especially since my favourite volumes are volumes 22/23/24 =P lolz  

The Unknown Mercenary

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

wow that's alot you know what try Shiki Tsukai or Shakugan no Shana.
Shiki Tsukai is about a boy meeting people who have the power to control seasons. They are the Shiki Tsukais or something like that and he learns that he is the most powerful of all, the Shinra, who could control all the seasons.
Shakugan no Shana was recommend to me from a very good friend and so is Rosario+Vampire. Most of the anime I watch are recommended from her. i kinda forgot what it was about. Sorry redface crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 pm
imo and this is from a guy who reads most manga first than anime

rosario vampire especially...is not even close to being as good as the manga...manga is much much much better....in fact...*goes off to read it again*

*back*

also shakugan no shana yes its good but the second season from eps 3-around 8 or 9....or something was just...a waste of 10 weeks of my life....i watched this series when season 2 came out so i was waiting a week for an episode...and when it got to 3...i was like...wtf? ok it might get better...by episode 6 i was like....ok wtf its the same s**t over and over again with a different backround <.<....by episode like...i dono i believe its the one right before it got interesting (supposidely...other people say it got interesting...) i stoped cause i was like, alright this is a waste of my ******* time...10 weeks of the same ol shiz...so i decided once i have time to WASTE TIME ill watch the rest...

manga is better unfortunately only up to volume 3 is translated...<.< Y_Y  

The Unknown Mercenary

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm
The Unknown Mercenary
i severly hope you mean the manga <.< imo the anime was a disgrase....no offense the voice peepz...but the plot...i mean only using the first 6 volumes outa 24!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...WTF???....and it actually starts getting GOOOD after the 8'th volume....wtf at least make another season <.< especially since my favourite volumes are volumes 22/23/24 =P lolz

For OHSHC? I actually find the manga as an extra for the first 'season'. But, that might be because I watched the series first. Anyway, I do actually need to get more, because I've only gotten to book 11. It's freaking me out because that's the one where Kaoru realy gets' mad at Hikaru and then Hikaru is like "AHH!" And then Haruhi is just "Oh look! It's a yam!" Actually, I can't remember the animal. But it attaked Mori. xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:28 pm
no i didnt mean ohshc....i actually saw the anime...wasnt bad but then again i couldnt read the manga for it (to hard to read manga after watching the anime...for me at least) =P  

The Unknown Mercenary

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 pm
To all out there try Vampire Knight if you like to read about vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 pm
havent watched the anime....manga is pretty cool....only at chapter 22 though i stopped and havent started....dam ADHD i forget Y_Y  

The Unknown Mercenary

AndrewBot

5,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:49 pm
spearquest
SuicidalSkittles

they watch you eek

nuuuuu, in soviet russia, anime watches you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:11 pm
AndrewBot
spearquest
SuicidalSkittles

they watch you eek

nuuuuu, in soviet russia, anime watches you 3nodding

in anime, you watch soviet russia.  

spearquest

Aged Streaker

Nelacar Victrix

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:09 pm
My favorite is probably ether Trigun or Hellsing. Im too lazy to go through all of my favorites  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm
What usually happens with me is that I just stumble across things that appeal to me. Like Trinity Blood, Le Chevalier D'eon (the anime for those two), Pet Shop of Horrors (manga first, then the anime)… and the Trinity Blood novels now… and then there are the more popular ones I'm into because they're wonderful. Tsubasa especially. The manga, at least. I only own up to volume 7, but I read up to chapter 207 online and goodness, it's… wrenching. Beautiful. CLAMP does works of genius.
I tried getting into Bleach once. I couldn't do it. For something so overblown, I just found it a bit… I dunno. Meh. And Naruto - the manga - is fine, but when you take a manga with such a particular style and animate it, it turns weak. Same thing happened with One Piece.
Oh, I forgot Yu-Gi-Oh. The original that actually had Yugi in it. (What is wrong with these other series? It's not Yu-Gi-Oh without Yugi being angsty…)
And, finally, original Pokémon. Up through Johto. Up until Misty left. May's voice is just to blasted squeaky. (Except then there's Harley. AAAAH. There goes my inner fangirl. James too, though fortunately he's been around since the very beginning. D'you know his first voice actor was Bakura's?)  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

MiraShio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 pm
I love Fushigi Yuugi (first person to think it's obvious gets a cookie), GInban Kaleidoscope, and Detective Conan. Don't you all dare contradict me. XD LOLz kidding.

((Oh, by the way, to the person above me: why do you have a heart-shaped Golden Snitch?... XD))

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games