Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Mass Roleplaying Madness ~Art is done~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 pm
Not my genre anyways. My brother loves them though so they probably aren't to bad. The two Authors I love are Richard Goodkind and David Gemmell! They are the best EVER!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Never heard of them, I think.  

Yin Yun Yang

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 pm
Most people haven't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:09 am
Is no one else gonna enter ninja  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 am
I don't know. I thought you were going to but I don't see your entry, and really if no one else does would that mean we all win all the digimon? The whole rule thing about if you win more then one you have to donate all but one thing is a bit iffy depending on the situation.

If a bunch of people entered, and a few won, then it would be understandable because a whole bunch of people tried.

But if only three or four people enter, and they have to give all the extra ones away, most likely to people that didn't even participate, then it seems stinky.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 am
Oh I am entering! My story is done Im just adding the final touches here and there.
Kira said the contest will end Tomorrow or Friday

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 am
I thought you were, what is your opinion on what I said in my opinion. I mean with four people entering, and a bunch of prizes there, pretty much all of us will end up winning at least one with a decent chance of two each, and so we would have to end up donating the extra prizes to people who didn't even bother trying to enter.

Possibly.

Yar. Just some thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 am
I dunno, maybe if we asked Kira nicely he would allow us to keep more than one digimon? ninja  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 am
^And that's meant in a NONE criticizing way and should by no means be taken as an attack or me being bitchy or ungrateful with what I win or flaming the contest! Its pure conversation with nothing evil in it at all  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 am
Yush, we shall ask politely at the time, I mean if a bunch of people join in before it ends then I'd be fine giving any extra digimon I win to people who didn't win if they participated.

Heavy on the if they participated part, yar.

I mean I guess I'm one to not complain really, I have a fair amount of digimon I do.  

Yin Yun Yang

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm
No, no multiple digimon.

New rules:
This contest will not end until there are at least two entries in each category.
If I think no one deserves an extra prize, I will simply not give it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:54 pm
Okay Kira, your the boss ^^
..sigh... this contest is going to take a while then.. Oh well, not complaining, I loved writing the story! It´s one Im proud of!
Okay, here we go. This is actually an RP I started on a while back but I never managed to finish it in time for the contest. I have edited it and finished it and changed the story a little but here it is, my expert RP:

A story filled with love, loss, horror and battles that will make you laugh, cry and scream. Not all things are of the light and not all things of the darkness are evil. Do you fear the things that go bump in the night? Would you dare to sacrifice your own life to save the lives of others?
Step into the ultimate RP adventure and discover a part of the digital world you have never seen before enter..

-Phoenix rising-
User Image

There she was, kneeling on the cold rock floor deep down in a labyrinth of hallways and prison cells looking at a piece of paper hanging on a wall as if it held the key to the world greatest mysteries.
The note was almost shredded to pieces but the smeared writing on the yellow paper was easy to understand
“Help us”
No one could misread those words, even if time had caused the ink to fade away and the paper to crumble
“Unimon?”
The horse digimon neighed softly behind her, one hoof scraping against the floor. He lowered his head down to her kneeling form and touched her left shoulder with his warm muzzle, giving it a light n** that she could feel well enough even through the thick black leather jacket covering her entire upper body. The gesture was meant to reassure her and the girl needed it so very much in that exact moment. She needed to feel her digimons presence constantly, feel his warm breath ghost across the skin on her neck, the darkness felt too black and suffocating otherwise. Her hand remained on the wall for a few more passing moments, memorizing the feel of rough stone surface under her fingers as well as the fragile piece of paper hanging on the wall. What did the note mean?
She wanted to help the digimons who had wrote this, wanted it more than anything else. The words on the note seemed desperate, pleading even, she could relate to that, the words send a phantom pain into her heart that she thought she had cast away forever. Who was there to save her when she needed help about a year ago, who was there to help her then?
Unimon nudged the shoulder he had been nuzzling, this time with a little more force than before, trying to get his tamers attention. Her silence worried the stallion greatly, the amber shine in her eyes had dulled and her expression had changed to one of remembered pain, he didn’t know why but he wanted it to stop so he pushed her, it was hard enough to make her tip over, the girl had to reach out and hold on to the wall to stop her fall. The red-haired girl turned her head towards her partner and raised one hand to pet him absentmindedly. The tamer didn’t take her eyes off of the note until many minutes later. She stood up slowly, winching when the blood circulation in her legs started up again, making her skin prickle as if thousands of tiny Fanbeemons were driving their stings into her at the same time. She stumbled slightly but was able to gain her balance again by leaning heavily against the digimon stallions white flank, she could feel it rise and lower with his breath, slowly and measured, it had a calming effect somehow. The horse whinnied, nervously shifting from one hoof to the other as his tail swished through the air, creating a hollow tune. Kaya giggled
“It´s okay Unimon, my legs just fell asleep.. and I… Remembered something..”
The horse stared at her, eyes hidden behind the blue screen embedded into his red helmet, Kaya met the stare with determination, the stallion may not have been able to talk but she knew the question anyway
-are we going to help them?-
The answer was simple, she didn’t even have to think about it
“Yup”
A smile spread on her face, dull eyes now glowing devilish, a change from ember to blazing hellfire, like a phoenix rising from its own ashes
“We´re gonna help them!”

It had been an accident right from the start, had she not dropped the ticket for the Drive city train she and Unimon would never have chosen to walk, had she remembered the map they would not have gotten lost in the bad part of the city, had she kept her eyes on the road she would have seen the hole in the ground underneath her feet and had Unimon not been in his rookie form at that time he would not have been small enough to fall in along with her and would have been able to go for help, but it hadn’t turned out that way and they fell down like Alice in wonderland falling down the rabbit hole.
-We´re all mad here-
Kaya really didn’t like the book that much, the movie was better.
They had found the old train station by accident; they had quite literally fallen right down into it.. or onto it.
She had made Muchomon digivolve immediately after getting her bearings back, fearing that they would find hostile digimons in such a dark, cold area but up until now they had not seen any digimons..
Well.. Now they were seeing a lot of them, only problem was, they were all dead.
Kaya shook her head in disbelief, and buried her face into the short silk like fur on Unimon’s shoulder, one of the horses wings folded around her like the wing of a mother bird, protecting her from the scenery around them.
The hallway had up until then contained nothing but empty prison cells, the bars were rusty, some had disappeared, others were ripped in half, in the cells themselves there were chains and bowls, some filled with mush that could have been food many years ago but had now turned into moldy goo that made the dungeon smell like rotten flesh and puke. Kaya had been able to cope with that just fine, she had been walking perhaps 2 horse lengths ahead of Unimon, trotting down the slippery, cold floor like a fox dancing through the dog kennel at midnight when the owners were asleep. Unimon had been in his own world when his tamer suddenly let loose a bloodcurdling scream that made the air itself freeze. The stallion reared, flapping his wings twice before his hoofs connected painfully with the hard floor as he landed on his front legs. Kaya stood in the middle of the hallway, eyes wide open, staring into one of the prison cells with an arm raised to point at whatever object she could see in the darkness of the shadows. The horse ran to her, stood by her side and gazed into the small room with bars in front of it. The sight made him sick.
The corpse of an Elecmon was hanging like a discarded old teddybear on a hat rack. The fur had been ripped off half of his body and his forepaws were nailed to the wall, the horse could see the metal that held the dead body in place, grey against the now yellowish white of the half eaten rookies skeleton claws.
The beings blood had splattered onto the floor and everywhere else in the small cell, creating a crescent around the lifeless abomination.
“Oh god!”
Kaya turned around and puked until her stomach was empty and she was dry heaving, then she started crying, muttering “Myo-chan” over and over again like a broken record.
Unimon knew how she felt, it was not just the sight of the dead Elecmon that had made his tamer cry and scream like that, it had been because the dead rookie looked so very much like her own Elecmon, Myotismon’s rookie form, and the thought of something like that being done to him, a digimon they both loved and adored despite his teenage like mood swings and superiority complex, it was horrifying.
Since that the scenes that could be found inside the prison cells had been growing steadily worse, rookie and mega´s alike, all killed or dead in ways unimaginable for any sane mind.

Kaya held on tight to her digimon partners golden mane, keeping her eyes closed to shut out the images she knew would be there if she looked, she could SMELL death around them, could feel the fear and pain that had been whipped into the walls time and time again, unable to escape it drifted on the stale air, coiling around her and sending shivers down her spine like the touch of ghosty hands on her skin.
She tried to be strong, searched for the courage she knew was there but every time she tried to open her eyes her soul was attacked by foreign emotions, fear, pain, despair, anger, it was all too much to bear
“STOP!”
Her voice was broken, hysterical even, she tugged hard on Unimon´s hair, forcing him to stop. Kaya could hear his left front hoof scrape against the floor in confusion
“I can’t!”
She sobbed, falling to her knees
“I can’t, please! I can’t, I can’t!”
She shook her head, rocking back and forth, eyes still pressed shut, painfully so.
Hot tears streamed down her cheeks, she clawed at her face to stop the hurting but it was still there somewhere under her skin like a living thing eating her alive
“Stop!”
Kaya´s entire being shivered under the sudden onslaught of unfamiliar emotions and voices inside of her, pleading and begging, asking to be freed
“NOOOO!”
Red eyes appeared behind her eyelids, staring at her with hatred and burning anger, she tried to get away, didn’t even feel when her knees scraped across the floor and blood started gushing out from the wounds
“Leave me alone! NO!”
The tamer started thrashing, she didn’t acknowledge it at all when her digimons muzzle nudge her, didn’t feel Unimon´s distress as he realized he could not get in contact with his tamer, couldn’t see the faded images of spirits soaring in the air above them and creeping across the blood splattered floor around them. Black claws reached for Unimons wings, making the horse rear back and flash his sharp canines at the unknown beings, his hoofs hit the floor with a loud crash, the stone cracked under his feet and for a moment it drove the howling spirits back into their cells, but soon after they returned in even greater numbers, crawling over the floor like venomous snakes towards helpless mice. The ghosts were all over Kaya, draining her slowly, pulling the life out of her, seeking some kind of satisfaction in their hollow afterlife’s filled with only pain and loneliness.
Kaya was laying still now, tears falling from open and lifeless eyes as blood started flowing from her mouth, coloring her slightly parted lips crimson red. The stallion bowed his head before rearing once more, throwing the ghastly undead beings off of his body with strength and force alone, but they were many and he was one against all of them. The horse digimon opened his mouth, gathering blue sparkling energy from the air around him until a powerful blue orb had formed in his jaws
“Aerial Attack”
The attack took the floating spirits by surprise. The orb slammed into three spirits, one of them was a young Lalamon with no arms, they had been ripped off. The orb exploded and bathed the dark hallway in blue light.
For some reason the ghosts burst into blue flames and disappeared with a surprised scream as soon as the holy energy touched them. Unimon turned around, razor sharp teeth bared in a feral snarl as he threw his entire body into the flock of ghosts surrounding Kaya.
The ghosts screamed, a loud screech that hurt the horses ears to the point of them almost bleeding, but he continued to fight, to protect his tamer.
He opened his jaws again, gathering silvery light-blue energy in his mouth until another orb had been formed and then fired at the ghosts again
“Aerial Attack”
When the spirits burst into flames he fired once more on the survivors, attacking again and again until the screaming voices started scattering and the beings retreated into their cells and crawled back into their dead bodies, moaning and crying out along the way.
When the hallway finally went quiet Unimon turned to his tamer. The white horse was panting hard and bleeding from numerous wounds all over his body. He felt drained, absolutely and utterly drained of energy.
The digimon didn’t know how he guided Kaya onto her legs, didn’t know how they managed to walk down the hallway and he had no idea where they were at all, the screen on his helmet had been covered with his own blood rendering him blind to the world around them. The horse and his tamer walked for a long, long time, both tired and bleeding and on the edge of giving up on getting out of the place alive. They allowed the hallway to lead them, ghosts screamed and moaned from their cells, some reached out to them, others send them mental images of their horrible deaths, some demanded that they left immediately.
When Kaya finally fell to her knees and stayed down without moving Unimon was too tired to protest, the horse lay down next to her, wrapped one of his black leathery wings around the fragile pale body and then fell unconscious as well, but before the world of the sleeping claimed him he could have sworn he heard footsteps.

It was warm.
There was a light.
There was the sweet scent of aroma candles.
There was…
An Andromon?
“Oh god I´m dead”
The digimon leaning in over her body smiled softly, then shook his head in the negative
“No human, surprisingly, you are still very much alive”
Kaya blinked, then turned her head to look around. She was in a prison cell but it had been cleaned, there were no cobwebs and no blood on the walls or corpses (thank god) the floor was covered with blankets and candles in bowls had been placed on a cozy little table not far from the bed she was occupying. The human groaned and sat up, she was surprised to find herself on a soft madras with a red duvet covering her naked body, her wounds had been gauzed up and cleaned and…
Wait.. naked?
As in… nothing on… naked?… all naked?… in bed?… weird half human digimon… standing right next to…
“Tamer, are you alright? You suddenly seem very pale”
“AAAAAAIGH!!”
Several seconds after the confused Andromon experienced the deadly aim of a hysterical teenage girl with a surprisingly hard blue pillow
“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT OIL DRIPPING MACHINE SON OF A –BEEP-!!!!”
“I’m not..”
“RAPIST!!”
“Ouch! Tamer please I’m..”
“I’m gonna whoop your sorry behind all the way to bloody NEBRASCA!!”
“oh god..”
“IM GONNA SHOW YOU JUST HOW FRIGGIN MAD A DEMON LORD APPRENTICE CAN BE!!”
“HELP!!”

When Unimon and Sorcerymon entered the room it was to the rather disturbing image of a half naked Kaya standing on the bed, hair tussled, blanket clutched to her chest with one hand and the other busy flinging pillow after pillow at poor Andromon who had huddled himself into one of the corners in the room, protecting his face with his metallic arms.
Both Unimon and Sorcerymon sweatdropped
“Ya like THAT! Or THIS! Or maybe THIS!”
Each That and This was followed up by a new pillow and Andromon whimpered pathetically, the metal on his body scraping against the wall created orange sparks each time one of the pillows hit.
Socerymon cleared his throat, and suddenly there was an awkward silence in the room.
Amber eyes met ice blue and for a moment Kaya seemed to waver on the edge between falling to her knees and throwing the pillow in her left hand at the sorcerer digimon.
It ended up being the latter.
The pillow collided with Sorcerymons hat and knocked it right off his head, for a moment the blue skinned humanoid digimons ears drooped and his eyes widened comically.
Unimon was glad he did not have the ability to talk in that moment because otherwise he would have burst out laughing.
Kaya however, did NOT find the situation amusing at all
“Dwarf! You got three seconds to tell me where the hell I am or I swear I’m gonna rip your troll ears RIGHT OFF!”
There was a sound of metal shifting in the corner but the sound was stilled immediately when amber eyes locked on the cowering digimon
“WHO SAID YOU COULD MOVE!!!!!”
Andromon stilled immediately with a puppy like whine.
Unimon bowed his head to hide the grin spreading on his face, Kaya had learned from the best, being a demon lord apprentice apparently had its advantages.
“Tamer?”
Kaya put her free hand on her hip, tapping her foot impatiently
“Yes elf?”
Sorcerymon sighed, he turned around and reached down for his hat, he dusted if off tenderly before he put it on again
“My name is Sorcerymon, and that..”
The magic digimon pointed at the frozen form of Andromon with the tip of his snow staff
“..is Andromon, he was the one who found you and brought you here, had it not been for him you and your digimon partner would have died in the haunted cellblock”
Kaya stood completely still, contemplating what the small white clad digimon had just said before she finally did fall to her knees, laughing and clutching her stomach
“Oh god and I thought, I thought… Oh no..”
She held a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing, gazing at Andromon with an embarrassed expression etched into her features
“I’m so, so sorry Andromon, I really am”
The machine digimon merely nodded and stood up, shivering a little as he did so..
Kaya felt very sorry, the guy was terrified of her now. She was about to apologize once more when Sorcerymon interrupted her
“There is much I wish to discuss with you tamer, I would be honored if you could find it in your time to come and sit with me in my study”
Kaya nodded shortly
“Fine, but first… Where the hell are my clothes?”

After finding out that her pants and jacket had been soaked in her own blood as well as Unimon´s Kaya had borrowed some of Sorcerymons spare clothing, not only did it cling to her WAY too much, it was also so witch-like that she seriously considered keeping it until next Halloween. She liked the hat and the cape.

Sorcerymons study was actually just a cell, but unlike the cell Andromon lived in it was filled with thousands of books, different sizes, covers and languages, she was rather sure some of them were in Latin. The room was clean though and like Andromons it smelled like lavender and cinnamon due to the many scented candles, Kaya had a sneaking suspicion that it was to keep out the smell of death and rot that would otherwise have filled the room like a fog
“So, tamer, what brought you all the way down here?”
Kaya shifted her eyes from the many books to Sorcerymons ice blue eyes, he was looking at her with an almost curious expression, how the digimon could seem so young and yet so ancient was a mystery to the girl
“I found a note in one of the cellblocks, someone was asking for help, I want to save the digimons who wrote it”
Her eyes narrowed briefly, a glimpse of black creeping into the amber color of her eyes
“Was it you?”
Sorcerymon shook his head sadly, shoulders slumped and head bowed
“No, it was not I who wrote the note, but I do know what note you are talking about tamer”
Kaya gaped at the digimon right before she jumped out of the chair she had been sitting in, knocking it over so that it landed on the floor with a clatter. Unimon neighed nervously at his human partner.
“You know? Then tell me who it is! Are they still alive, tell me!”
Sorcerymon sighed, then looked up at her with tired eyes
“There is nothing you can do girl, Me and the others have been down here in these dungeons for 67 years and we have not been able to save the digimons who wrote that note, We are nothing but a guards keeping the darkness at bay so that this… virus.. may never spread to the surface world again, there is nothing you or anyone can do”
The human stared the smaller digimon down, her expression had changed to one of pity when she heard the defeated voice Sorcerymon had used, she could hear that he had given up a long time ago, there was no light for him down here in the darkness, he was all alone. She stood still for awhile, then asked very quietly
“Who is we? … and who are the digimons you can’t help?”
Sorcerymon closed his eyes and folded his hands, leaning over the table and resting his elbows against the wooden surface. The magic digimon gathered himself for a few minutes before answering
“If you want the answer to those two questions it will force me to tell you the story behind this place, and it is a long story, a very unpleasant story..”
“I don’t care! Please..”
The white clad digimon opened his eyes and now Kaya saw the sorrow buried deep inside of him, she could almost see the scars and the still bleeding wounds covering his soul, so much like her own dear Bearmon who had lost his parents. Sorcerymon had lost someone he cared about. The girl walked around the table and kneeled onto the floor next to the digimons chair, her head turned upwards towards him as if in prayer. Unimon followed his tamer and stood beside her, ears flicking back and forth between them and the cell´s door.
Kaya smiled softly and took one of the wizards hands in her own
“..I like long stories”
The digimon sighed and for a moment it seems as if he was smiling behind the collar of his cape
“Very well tamer, I will tell you…”

And he did, it was a story about how the Parasimons had spread a virus that had turned digimons evil, a story about how hundreds had been killed by the evil digimons, it was about war and fights, about him and a team of brave digimon who brought the Parasimons down into the dungeons below the city and bound them to the place using magic barriers, he told about friends he had lost to the darkness and his lover D´arcmon who had been killed by the parasites, he told about a cure the machine digimon Andromon had invented that would turn the evil digimons back into themselves but it had to be injected into the core of the Parasimons nest, and no one had ever gotten close to the nest without losing their lives. And last he told about a prophecy, about a being called “The Treasure” who held the power of both good and evil, The power of the Phoenix, life and death, who would free the virus digimons and destroy the Parasimons forever.

When the last word had been said the sorcerer fell silent, his eyes had closed as if to lock the pictures out of his mind. Kaya looked up at him and tried so hard to find the right words to say, the best thing to do, anything as long as it would lessen this ancient digimons pain. He had suffered so much already, endured so much pain, how could he live like that?
“Sorcerymon?”
The digimon looked up, he was close to crying
“Yes?”
She smiled, because then she knew just what she had to say, she knew exactly what she had to do
“B.B.B”
“What?”
The smile that curved Kaya’s lips was nothing short of demonic, in that instant Sorcerymon understood just how much of Lucemon there was in the child. Kaya snickered
“We´re gonna kick those nasty Bug Bastards Butts!!”
The digimon blinked
“Did you not hear me, only the Treasure can help them, only the Treasure can use the power of both good and evil”
Kaya sat still for a moment, a frown appearing when she remembered that rather important little detail.. then she looked up with the biggest grin ever seen
“Hey elf, have you seen what my crests are?”
The sorcerer shook his head no, raising one eyebrow in question. Kaya reached in and brought forth the silver necklace where her two crests where attached, one a dark grey with a black symbol shaped like a dagger, the other pink with a red heart
“This my friend, is my crests, the crest of Darkness and the Crest of Love”
The blue skinned digimon chocked on the air and almost fell off his chair, Kaya smirked dangerously
“Good and evil right? Yes? Good! Then..”
She stood up and grabbed the white cape with one hand, holding it up so that it covered half of her face and struck a mysterious pose
“Gather the troops then my friend, and now… . To the Batcave!!”

“Sssh!”
Kaya scowled at Diaboromon and motioned yet again with her hands that he had to shut up, but it seemed that the digimon just didn’t care, he growled again and made quite a lot of noise as his claw dug into the rock surface he was clinging to.
She had to remind herself constantly that it was not his fault, that he was born in the darkness down here and was being controlled by the evil in his veins just like many of her digimons had been before she met them, funny how that thought made her feel slightly… maternal..
She catched herself watching him over and over again and sometimes she even found herself waiting for him to catch up if she and the other digimon survivors were walking too fast for him to follow.
It was not as annoying as it was heartwarming really, Diaboromon was kinda cute in his own demonic-beast-frog-knight kind of way.

The road to the Parasimons nest was long, and they constantly stumbled across virus digimons, luckily most of them were rookie or champion level, Sorcerymon, Unimon and Diaboromon took turns in defeating the digimon they passed by, they never killed the creatures, that was not what they were here for after all, they where here to save them not murder them.
The ghosts appeared every now and then but Sorcerymon just had to raise his staff and make it glow, it made all the spirits howl and go back to the corpses they came from. Kaya walked alongside Unimon, she could feel adrenalin rushing through her veins with every step, making her body tense and alert. This was not one of her normal missions for Lord Lucemon, this was something else entirely. This time she didn’t have the “jokers” and “aces” in her deck like usual. Unimon was strong, but even if she had made him digivolve to Gryphomon or Hippogryphomon he would never be the powerhouse of her team, he was no Virus Cherubimon or Piedmon, he didn’t have the same kind of strength. Unimon was an okay fighter, she could admit to that, but he was not her strongest digimon nor an experienced one and that gave her a rather big disadvantage, to make it even worse this was going to be one of the first times she used him for real battle and not for training with the other digimons, it worried her. The redhead stared at the stallion through the corner of her eye, he was having trouble moving silently with his hoofs just like Andromon was having one heck of a problem with his metallic body, Diaboromon could crawl on the walls (He only did it silently when he wanted to but that was something else entirely), Sorcerymon muffled the sound of his own footsteps with magic, Lillymon could fly and so could Biyomon.
Kaya placed a hand on her digimons shoulder and felt how tense the steel like muscles under his skin was, she could feel them shift against each other
“Easy Unimon, I’m sure we will be there soon”
The horse digimon wished he could tell his tamer that that was exactly what he was worried about but chose instead to give her cheek a quick lick of gratitude
“You´r welcome you big pony”
“Quiet!”
The entire team halted in their tracks as Sorcerymon stopped up, he was leaning against the wall, peeking around the corner whilst keeping his balance by holding on to one of the bars in the prison cell they were standing in front
“We are here”
Kaya nodded along with the rest, now that they were aware of it they could hear the sound of spiderlike feet running across the gigantic halls floor and the sound of footsteps from other digimons as well.
The human turned around to look at the other digimons and what she saw surprised her, she had expected fear, anger maybe, panic if she was unlucky but instead she saw only determination in the eyes of the digimons and suddenly she knew why they had agreed to this suicide mission..
They were ready to die for this course, she could see it in Lillymons eyes, the flower digimon was tired of fighting, and so was Andromon. Diaboromon was something else, she could recognize the bloodlust in his eyes from Karatenmons red glowing orbs and knew he was ready to die as well as long as he was able to take a few dozens of the parasite digimons with him in the fall. It hadn’t quite struck Kaya until that very moment that she might not survive the attack, that there was a pretty big possibility that she would die in this dungeon. Would she become a ghost? Would Unimon turn into a spirit like the other digimons who had died down here or would he be taken over by the Parasimons and turned beastial?
The thought made her tremble slightly, and fear closed around her heart like the clawed icy hand of a Weregarurumon, if they all died because of this it would be HER fault! She had been the one who wanted to do this, she knew she wasn’t the treasure, the Treasure was a stupid legend, she had doomed them all! She had…
“Girl..”
Kaya flinched and looked to the side, Diaboromons face was inches away from hers, he was hanging upside down from the low ceiling right next to her. She must have zoned out because she didn’t even register that he had moved up to her from the back or that Unimon had walked over to Sorcerymon
“Y-yes, what is it Diaboromon?”
“We will win”
Such simple words and yet it made her courage double and gave her the strength to smile at the young digimon, young yes, but he had seen just as much horror and grief in his short life as she had. She reached out and placed her hand on top of one of his giant claws, pale skin against deep purple armor
“Yes, we will win”
The virus digimon shifted and started crawling towards Sorcerymon and Unimon, the white wizard turned around at the sound of the demon digimons claws against the wall
“Kaya, are you ready?”
This was it, this was the point of no return she had been waiting for, if she said yes they would fight against the Parasimons, and they might not win, if she said no and told them to turn around she knew they would follow her, they would go back to the cells, she and Unimon could leave, go back to the railway and find a way out, go back to Elecmon, Bearmon, Dorumon and the rest, they could go to a restaurant, yes, Bearmon and Gazimon loved restaurants, they would laugh and she would get mad at Gomamon because he would play with his food like he always does and BlackBiyomon would roast something over Candlemons head and they would start screaming at each other and she would have to break them up and stop Biyomons crying, and she would tell them about the train station and the digimon in the cell blocks and the ghosts and virus digimons and they would laugh and tell her that she had a great imagination…
Kaya looked at Sorcerymon, she nodded
“Let´s bring them hell”

Hooves turned into claws and silky fur was replaced by soft white feathers, the mask melted away and revealed stunning blue eyes with red streaks under them. The black leathery wings exploded into a blur of feathers and became strong angelic wings, the muzzle became a beak and the bird digimon roared.
“Unimon digivolve to… Hippogryphomon”
The hall was HUGE! If Kaya looked up she couldn’t even SEE the ceiling, it was like a giant room connected with all the cellblocks, like an ants nest, inside the hall was a gigantic beehive like thing, black and grey and crawling with Parasimons and Dark digimons controlled by them, there was a Greymon, they would have to take it down first and then try to go for some of the stronger infected digimons.
There was a Devimon somewhere, she had caught a glimpse of him when the battle started, she didn’t like it, her own Devimon had shown her more than once how dangerous those claws of his could be.
Sorcerymon cast spells attacks at the parasites, some of them froze and turned to stone while others burst into flames with a loud pain filled screech, the ones who didn’t was immediately killed by Lillymon and Diaboromon, the computer virus digimons eyes gleamed manically as he crushed the insect digimons like mice under a cats paws. Kaya herself stayed behind the team along with Andromon who shot at the Parasimons with laser beams every time one got a little too close for comfort. Hippogryphomon and Birddramon took care of air attacks, the Parasimons had taken over flying digimons, mostly Airdramons but there was also a Cannonbeemon who was giving the two winged mon´s a run for their money.
Kaya cursed under her breath, there were just too many Parasimons, at this rate they would all be killed before they got to the nests core. Andromon would never be able to inject the cure into the system.
s**t! This would have been a hell of a lot easier had Metamormon been here with her.
Kaya’s amber eyes looked upwards to where Hippogryphomon was being attacked by the Cannonbeemon, he was not an experienced fighter, every time Kaya saw the opportunity for a perfect attack the griffin digimon failed in taking it, had it been Dorugamon or Myotismon they would have..
The redhead turned to Andromon, her hair playing in the breeze created by the many flying digimons wings, the smell of rot was thick in the air but so was the smell of blood, sweat and battle
“Andromon please tell me that you have a megaphone installed in that body of yours for some weird reason”
The machine digimon nodded, staring at her curiously as if she had gone mad, Kaya snarled
“Then give it to me and turn it the ******** on!”

Hippogryphomon was panting and trembling, completely exhausted already even though the battle had only been going on for a few minutes. The much bigger and stronger insect-machine digimon who was the host of a Parasimon had him bleeding and retreating already, he had barely voided the giant Mega´s last attack and it was getting harder and harder to avoid being hit. The Cannonbeemon was much too strong and good a fighter for the inexperienced white eagle digimon, he didn’t stand a chance!
Hippogryphomon send a silent apology to his tamer, begging for her forgiveness, he had failed her, he couldn’t win this, he was too young and inexperienced, there was no way that he could possibly…
“Hippogryphomon turn left!”
Even though the thought –what the..?- entered the bird digimons mind he instinctively reacted to his tamers voice and twisted his wings sharply so that his body turned to the left just in time to avoid a missile from the yellow and black enemy. The explosion send a wave of heat at a nearby Airdramon and the poor thing shrieked right before it fainted from the sheer warmth and fell lifeless towards the ground below like a dragon cast out of heaven. Hippogryphomon cocked his head to the side and stared down at his tamer, hair moving with the air currents and eyes blazing like pools of liquid gold, she yanked on the cord attached the microphone she was holding in her left hand, Andromon stumbled slightly since the thing was attached to his chest. Kaya was smirking
“Great! Now dive down and attack him from underneath!”
He obeyed without a second thought, dived down and out of sight before he attacked the buzzing foe from under him. There were a few moments of panic when the giant bug´s shadow covered him and cast him into darkness, but he took a deep breath and then swung around so that he was facing the things soft underbelly . Hippogryphomon fired his attack, claws gleaming, blue eyes narrowing in determination.
“Sonic blast!”
An almost transparent beam of energy rushed through the air and a high sound like a scream forced most of the fighting digimons to cover their ears when the attack hit the Cannonbeemon´s body.
The wounded digimon screeched like an eagle and fell towards the ground, wings fluttering uselessly after him and smoke rising from the gaping hole the attack had created as he landed on the gigantic hive, killing several Parasimons when his large body smashed down on top of them. Kaya pumped her fists in the air and her digimon did a graceful loop before he continued attacking the enemy digimons, Kaya felt absolutely ecstatic, they were …
Oh god…
“Lillymon, s**t!”
The flower digimon was no more and in her place was now a dark Rosemon who was fighting with teeth and nails against an enraged Diaboromon, on Rosemon´s back was a small Parasimon, it jumped off of its victim when the virus had entered her veins completely, Andromon saw this as well as Kaya and shot the damn thing before it could n** back to the nest but it was too late already, they had lost their first soldier on the battlefield and it felt horrible. Kaya dug her nails into her palm to stop the tears from falling. She reminded herself that Lillymon would return to normal as soon as they got the cure injected into the nests core, yes, that was all, Lilymon would come back to them
“We´ll get her back”
She spun around and repeated the words to Andromon
“She´ll be back Andromon, you haven’t lost her”
It had been a guess but the look in the half machines eyes said it all, they were in love, off course they were, with the way the flower digimon kept casting him glances and the way they smiled at each other, it was love. Andromon clenched his fists and started shooting, killing successfully every time,
he was pissed off..
So was Kaya..
She turned her eyes back to the fights around them and then looked up towards the sky where her digimon was fighting off another wave of attackers. She closed her eyes and send a prayer to whatever gods there were that they would win.

They were losing..
It had taken Kaya a while to realize but now it was clear as day, they were losing.
Sorcerymon was already heavily wounded and so was Diaboromon, they were still fighting, standing their ground like true warriors but the Parasimons just kept coming at them in growing numbers with stronger and more powerful host digimons and Kaya knew that in the end.. they would die..
“I killed us all..”
Kaya couldn’t believe those words came from her mouth, couldn’t believe the weakness she heard there.
It just made her soul even colder.
She shuddered
“Kaya?”
The red haired girl turned around and looked up at Andromon, tears were finally falling from her eyes
“W-We can’t win this Andromon, t-there´s just t-too many of them”
She closed her eyes so that she didn’t have to look at him, she had sentenced him to death, how could she look at him when she was his murderer?
The machine digimon stared down at the tamer and for the first time he saw her, actually SAW her, she was not just the Treasure, not just a tamer, not just a human, she was a child, a young woman who was scared and far away from home and facing death because of a battle she had absolutely nothing to do with.
The machine digimon reached out for her and felt her skin tremble under his metallic fingers, he pulled her towards his chest. She broke down, sobs of fear, sadness and remorse came from the fragile humans form as he held her. The machine digimon looked up and saw Diaboromon fall to the ground unconscious, saw Birddramon change from bright orange to a black lifeless color as the virus entered her veins and saw Kaya’s digimon stare down at his tamer with tears in his eyes, the bond between them was so strong that his sensors could almost pinpoint it like a silver string running through the hall from the girls heart to her digimon partners.
Sorcerymon didn’t utter one single word when his body was penetrated by the claws of a Devimon, red blood splattered onto the wizard digimons white cape like tiny rose petals. In that instant Kaya turned her head slightly and watched the scene with dull eyes, the Parasimons turned their attention on Hippogryphomon now.. all of them, every single host digimon on the battlefield fired an attack at Kaya’s digimon who hung helpless in the air surrounded by flying digimons, like the little girl sitting in the corner, unmoving and watching her mother´s rotting corpse while she waits for the soldiers to come back and kill the last one.
Kaya watched as the attack came closer to her digimon.
Kaya watched as Hippogryphomon looked down at her, his white fur matted with blood.
Kaya watched as he met her eyes.
Kaya watched as he smiled down at her.
Kaya watched as he mouthed a “sorry for not being stronger”
She watched as he closed his eyes, watched a single tear fall as he spread out his beautiful snow white wings and prepared to die…
She SCREAMED!
And a celestial glow filled the entire room seconds before Hippogryphomon´s form burst into flames

Andromon held the human while she screamed, blood spilling from her mouth, eyes open and unseeing and body jerking in his hold. She kept screaming and thrashing, clawing at some unknown enemy he could not see. He sighed in quiet relief when her body finally went limp and her voice fell silent, but grew worried again when he heard her raspy chuckle fill the air… a smile grazed her bloody lips. She whispered:
“Like a.. Phoenix.. rising from the ashes..”
Andromon stared at her confused beyond belief before he looked up, attention drawn to the sudden bird like cry above them..
He gasped

Phoenixmon was an impressive sight, soaring in the air like a bird of prey, wings folded out fully and tail feathers moving in the breeze of his own wings, his feathers shone in the half darkness in all the colors of the rainbow when all of the Parasimons attacks slid off like water on a raincoat. The bird cried out once more, the holy rings around its legs started glowing as well as the creature itself..
He looked down, piercing crystal blue eyes locked on Kaya´s form. Their eyes met, then Kaya closed her´s and tilted her head back, still smiling as blood dripped from her lips to the ground like falling red butterflies with no wings.
And then everything exploded.

.: 3 hours after :.
Kaya was silent whilst she moved through the darkness, Muchomon asleep in her arms, snoring lightly.
The corpses in the prison cells had disappeared somehow, they didn’t need to be there anymore now that the spirits had moved on and the stench was not as bad as it had been before, the place was cleaner now, the pain had left its walls.
The girl smiled and looked down at the rookie in her arms, the digimon she had thought weak..
My, my… They grow up so fast.
Phoenixmon had used his powers against the entire dungeon, all of the Parasimons died instantly, their virus form couldn’t take the holy energy and neither could the ghosts. All of the virus digimons had been affected by the holy birds life giving powers and reverted back into their old form. Saberdramon turned back into Birdramon and Black Rosemon went back to being Lilymon
It should have been a perfect victory but..
Kaya let a lonely tear slide down her cheek, it hit the snoring digimon in her arms right on the beak and woke him up. The penguin like digimon stared up at his tamer tiredly, eyes still glassy with sleep
“Kaya?”
The tamer shook her head
“Nothing Muchomon, go back to sleep baby”
The bird nodded and nuzzled into her chest before falling asleep once more. She rocked his sleeping form back and forth like a mother would her child while her thoughts wandered back a few hours to the battle and the ones they had lost in it… She looked down at the white witch clothing on her body..
..Sorcerymon..

“We did it! We won! WE WON!!!”
Andromon wasn’t listening to Kaya, he was busy kissing the living daylights out of Lillymon who in return did her best to touch her love everywhere at the same time, her wings were buzzing so loud it was almost giving Kaya a headache. She went over to Diaboromon and gave him a quick hug, the virus digimon growled softly but accepted it.

Kaya ran towards what was left of the hive and searched through the ruins until she found what she looked for, a small rookie digimon, all fuzzy and nodding off while standing upright
“Muchomon”
The multicolored penguin digimon stared tiredly up at his tamer with a lazy smile, he squeaked sleepily
“Did I do good Kaya?”
Kaya laughed and nodded, she grabbed her partner and held him to her chest in a warm embrace
“You did great Muchomon, you did really, really great”
She walked back to the others, smiling and giggling, basking in the feeling of victory until her eyes fell on a lifeless form lying on the floor amongst the unconscious former virus digimons. The digimon was clad in white blood splattered clothing and had blue skin
“SORCERYMON NO!!”
Kaya ran to him and fell to her knees next to him, the others heard her voice and came closer, Diaboromon tilted his head curiously, Lillymon gasped and covered her mouth with both her delicate pale hands, inky black eyes filling with tears. Muchomon stood next to his tamer and watched as Kaya lay the dying digimons head on her lap. Kaya stroked his hair, smiling still but also crying
“Sorcerymon”
The wizard digimon looked up at the human though half lidded eyes, he was smiling too
“It is okay Kaya, I have played my part in this and now it is over”
Kaya´s lips trembled, she sobbed, hurt from deep within her being clawed its way to the surface and made her eyes seem a pale beige instead of blazing amber
“Please Sorcerymon.. Don’t go..”
The magic digimon shook his head slightly
“No, my work here is done..
Thank you Kaya, finally, after all these years, the nightmare is over, I am proud of you”
Kaya nodded with a sad sigh, she had to close her eyes for a while before she could open them again, the tears were blocking her sight so much that she could see next to nothing.
“Goodbye Sorcerymon, it was an honor to know you, I will never forget you”
There was no answer, but Kaya heard Sorcerymon whisper D´arcmons name before his body dissolved into small pieces of data and disappeared.
…..

Light.
Kaya smiled and walked out into the sunshine, the fresh air was a blessing to her lungs.
The red-haired girl stood still for a moment, staring at the sky above and suddenly everything that had happened seemed like a dream..
Perhaps it was..
A soft growl sounded behind her and she turned around to see Diaboromon stare at her with those luminous green and yellow eyes as several confused and lost digimons of all kinds tumbled out of the underground. She smiled at the virus digimon before he turned around and disappeared into the darkness that was his world.

That day Drive city was in chaos when 63 digimons who had disappeared many, many years ago suddenly appeared in the middle of the city, claiming that they had been held captive somewhere under the city´s surface and had been saved by a bird of flame and his queen, a glowing human with fire in her hair and glowing amber eyes.

“KAYA TELL BIYOMON TO STOP TOASTING HIS MARSHMALLOWS OVER MY HEAD!!”
“But it´s a good marshmallow and I was gonna give it to you!” sniffle, sob “So don’t yell at me!”
Kaya didn’t pay attention to the chaos at all that day, no, she gathered all of her digimons and went to a Chinese restaurant where she got mad at Gomamon because he played with his food and took half a dozen pictures of Elecmon and Patamon sharing a romantic “Lady and the Vagabond dish” right after she made her childish bird digimon stop crying and then told her partners a breathtaking story about ghosts, horror, battle, love, a honorable sacrifice and a Phoenix rising from its ashes..

Demidevimon giggled and flapped his wings as he landed on the back of his tamers chair after the story was done
“Right Kaya! You have one great imagination!”

The end
User Image  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:37 pm
Uh-oh. Seems as if I got to get my mind working in order to even come close to that, Pummel. It's amazing! And I actually remember that first half of the story about Kaya screaming at the Andromon in her room from the unfinished version. Pure comic genius, I must say.
also, Kirashimu, it is okay if I post my incomplete rp and then edit it later, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 pm
yes you can. XD  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:05 pm
Expert Role Play: The Common Strange, the Unique Norm and the Legendary Crazy

Note: In order to avoid confusion, Kale speaks in teal-colored text while Veneno (Wormmon) speaks in purple-colored text. All other digimon will speak in colors that I believe are appropriate.

This morning Kale had woken up around noon, much later than his normal 7 o'clock awakenings he was accustomed to in his current stay in the Digital World. Stretching his arms high up into the air as he yawned, Kale could feel the soreness in the hundreds of bones and muscles in his body and his stomach was gurgling for food. As he had gone to sleep, they were all screaming in pain so it was definitely a good sign that his body was healing. Sitting up on the bed in his shirt and boxers as his feet touched the warm and fluffy as pillows floor of the hotel, Kale recalled the previous day's events. It was probably the weirdest day Kale Gantley and Veneno would ever have. So many things happened yet none of it really made sense. But maybe because they were in Toy and Tama Town, home of the young and innocent and land of the comical jokers and ever-watching guardians. Probably.

That day, Kale and Wormmon had entered Toy and Tama Town as a pit stop through the Digi-Jungle while en route to Factorial Town to help out Tentomon, an old friend of Wormmon's, with an experiment. They soaked in the ever-joyous atmosphere, colorful surroundings and happy-go-lucky Tamers and Digimon. "Wow. I don't remember this place being so hyped up on energy. It's like they're celebrating our arrival," Kale told Veneno. Clinging on Kale's back, he looked over Kale's shoulder in order to reply. "I know; they have a tendency to make you feel that way sometimes. But if I'm not mistaken, this is normally when the annual Tamer Appreciation festival is held. Really? I never knew such a festival existed." As if by magic, once Kale knew of the special occasion, a Lilamon and a Lillymon stepped in front of Kale, forcing him to stop. "Welcome Tamer to the annual.......Tamer Appreciation Festival! We truly hope you enjoy your stay.... On this glorious and happy filled day!," the two of them said as Lillymon flew up into the sky and twirled in a circle as Lilamon shot up bits of data that swirled in the whirlwind Lillymon created. Kale looked closely at the bits of data and was flabbergasted as he saw the data bloom into lilies that trickled down from the sky and watched as two of them gently landed on both Kale and Veneno.

The two of them could say a word; but their reasons were different. Kale was amazed at the unity the two digimon had, thinking of the hours they must have put in in order to speak as if one and to perfect the lily technique. Veneno could be seen retreating farther back onto Kale's back and blushing at the two cute ultimate-level digimon.

Kale noticed Veneno's actions and recognized them as signs of embarrassment. "Hey, Veneno. I have a plan. But it'll require you to digivolve. Digivolve?" Kale and Veneno went off to the side so the other tamers could be greeted by Lillymon and Lilamon while Kale explained his plan to Veneno. "Do you think that will work?! Of course I do. So you in?," he asked Veneno. Veneno glanced over at Lillymon and Lilamon, thinking of Lilamon's slim body and Lillymon's natural beauty. He turned back to Kale, nodding. "All right! Here we go!," Kale shouted, taking out his yellow D-3 and sticking it out towards Veneno.

Digivolution
Wormmon digivolve to.........Stingmon!

As he emerged from the light, the humanoid figure with wasp wings bowed down in front of Kale. "I'm ready, Sir Kale. Wish me luck on my mission. Good Luck," Kale replied as Stingmon hovered over to the greeting female digimon. Kale was proud of Veneno; he himself would be very cautious to do what Veneno was doing and probably would end up not doing. Guess I'll go and check out the rest of the festival. Veneno is going to need a lot of alone time with those two. He grinned sheepishly, interjecting himself into a group of fellow tamers who were heading towards the main attractions themselves. After a few minutes of meeting other tamers and walking, they arrived at the center of Toy and Tama Town which, conveniently, was also where they held a majority of the attractions.

Truly, if one compared Disney World to Heaven, then this carnival must be God's special little section of Heaven that God saved for God's own pleasure. Nowhere else had Kale ever seen so many small Digimon hopping around among cluster of tamers that ranged from the young to the old; from American to Chinese and back. It was very akin to the carnivals of olde with the red and white color scheme, what seemed to be hundreds upon hundreds of small game and concession stands ran by rookie- and champion-leveled digimon as well as those classic rides that Kale and countless other children had ridden until their hearts were content or their stomach contents ejected like projectiles. The rides themselves were made by the volunteering digimon that helped out with the carnival setup. The roller coaster was made by the Meramon and Andromon; the Haunted Maze of Mirrors by the Sorcerymon;and in a combined effort by the various flying digimon aiding MetalGreymon and MetalGarurumon in their construction. of the Ferris Wheel, Tilt-a-Whirl and the other beloved kiddie and older rides we know and love. The carnival was a living monument to the legends of olde.

Kale spotted a large mass of people and digimon alike surrounding a stage with a table on it. As he inched closer and closer to the stage, he noticed that the sign above the stage read,'Eating Contest of Champions.' An eating contest? Who'll be participating? He wondered this fact as an Etemon walked up onto the stage holding his signature mic. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the most joyous, belly filling, stamina testing and downright dirty eating contest in all the Dddddddddigital Land!," he spoke, followed by one of the hugest cheers from the crowd that Kale had ever heard. Just then, two rows, one of digimon and the other of humans started to pile onto the stage, filling up the spots one by one. After all the commotion on stage had ended, one seat was left empty. "Well, well, well, It seeeeems to me that we are short one contestant. I, being the best announcer ever," partially inflating what seemed to be an ego as big as the Earth, "will chose randomly from the audience our final contestant!"

Immediately after he finished, he tossed up his mic into the hundreds of Tamers and Digimon. And just as his luck always was, the mic headed straight for him. He dropped to the floor in an attempt to avoid getting hit in the face by the mic and stuck his hands up, miraculously catching said mic in his hand. "Huh? what do I do now?" Kale looked around at everyone else who was as silent as him but for a much different reason. "I'll be digitized. It looks like you sir are our lucky final contestant! Ccccccome on up and join the party." The others in the crowd cheered Kale on as they pushed him forwards to the stage. "but...hey.....Hold on......" All of Kale's cries were muffed by the crowd and he was lead to his seat by the other contestants. It was much different up there with the others than down in the crowd. It seemed as if any move you did was viewable and felt a bit worse than living in a glass house. Kale gulped. Did I forget to mention to everyone that I don't work well in public? Guess not.

"Alllllll righty then. Let's get this show started, folks!,"
Etemon shouted, getting the crowd involved even more than they all ready were. "For those of you new to this kind of contest, here are the rules and regulations. Each contestant will receive a plate full of food. They must eat all the food on the plate before they are served the next unique plate of digital delight. The winner will be declared when either someone has finished all of their plates first and stays conscious or does not lose it all within a minute. But, in case there is a tie, we will head to sudden death oooovvvvveeerrrrtttiiiimmmmeeee!!!" The crowd went nuts. "If that should occur, the two contestants will eat it out until there is only one man or mon standing. So, are you readyyyyyyyy?! YEAH!!!" Kale tensed up, surprised by the rules of this contest and worried about the kind of food they'll be served. If Veneno's cooking indicates anything, I might be in the hospital for months!

"Okay, my starving little contestants! On your mark........"
All of the digimon and contestants leaned over closer to the table in preparation. Kale looked around, lost and confused. Something caught his eye as he turned, which was when he noticed EbiBurgamon lined up holding trays of food on silver platters. "....Get set........" Kale stared at the EbiBurgamon, hoping whatever they were carrying was edible. Just then, a random but important thought hit him. Ahh! I'm the closest one to the EbiBurgamon! Which means I'll be the first one to get food. He gulped, glancing at the others who all had different expressions one: those of confidence, of joy, of fear, of despair and of confusion. Well, the last one was his, of course. "........EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sight was one to truly behold: the stampeding EbiBurgamon rushed onto the stage like the ultimate army. The first one indeed, much to Kale's dismay, stopped at him and placed the platter down in front of him. The others, as if an attachment of string, whiplash around the first ending up at the others and following the example of the first. "HERE....YOU.....GO!!!" In unison, they lifted the covering of the platters to reveal the first dish: an enormous bowl of clam chowder with lobster, crab, oyster, and other seafood items. They expect us to eat that?! Are they serious?! He was bewildered that Etemon and the crowd believed they could eat all that. But when he looked over at the other contestants, his jaw dropped: they were eating it and some were almost done! You have to be....kidding me......

Veneno, Lillymon and Lilamon had just arrived at the carnival themselves as the competition started. Lillymon and Lilamon had finished their shift and were now enjoying themselves with Veneno the Stingmon. "So, what do you want to do while we're here? Yeah, don't you want to do something fun?," they begged him. "Well....Why don't we go see what they're doing over there," he said, pointing over to the same contest Kale just so happened to be dragged into. "Yeah! That's a great idea! You're so smart, Veneno. I know ladies, I know." They headed over there, not expect to see the biggest surprise of their lives.

Kale could simply not believe it: he had actually finished the bowl of clam chowder and had some space left. Seems digital food doesn't fill humans up as much as it does digimon. He came to this conclusion as out of the 30 contests, 15 humans and 15 digimon, 10 digimon and 3 humans were already knocked out. This left 17 contestants on stage. "Seeeeems like they were forced to PUKU their guts out!," the Etemon joked, causing the crowd to laugh. "Onto the next meal, contestants!!!" The EbiBurgamon returned to the stage with another platter but made of bronze and repeated their actions of before. The next meal: A mountain of ice cream.

It seemed like the change from hot to cold wasn't helping the humans and the 2nd plate knocked out 9 humans and 1 digimon. The final 8 were breathing heavy as a result of eating the ice cream while still full from the clam chowder. Even before the next plate was served, the other two humans bailed out and 2 digimon forfeited, leaving Kale to be the single human amongst the final 4. Veneno and the others had just made it to the stage, edging over to the bottom right corner of the stage, right in front of Kale. Veneno had yet to recognize him as he was still under the spell of Lilamon's and Lillymon's beauty. They watched as the final 4 prepared for the 3rd meal: 5 hamburgers the size of a tissue box and a pile of fries.

The horror, the horror! Such gluttony would never have been committed if Mrs. Gantley was present. Kale could barely feel his abdomen region after he finished off the last fry. Struggling to glance over at the competition, it had dwindled down to two finalists: himself and a Veemon. "Uh-oh folks. I think we're headed into SSUUUUDDDEEEENN DDDDDDEEEEAAAATTTTHHHH OOOVVVEERRRTTTIIMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" The crowd went ballistic. Everyone was waving their small flags with their digimon on it, the digimon were hollering as loud as can be and Veneno's jaw dropped, if he had a jaw. "Wow. I've never seen a human make it to sudden death overtime. This is a first. Yet he seems familiar, that boy. I know what you mean. Maybe we saw him pass by as we greeted him. What do you think, Veneno honey?," they said, turning to see the stunned Stingmon. "Honey, what's wrong?! Please tell us. What's the matter?" Veneno managed to gulp, before delivering the bombshell: "That boy is my Tamer, Sir Kale Gantley."

The crowd continued to holler as the excess tables, chair and plates were removed so that Kale and the Veemon were side by side. Before sudden death overtime began, they whispered to each other."Good luck, buddy. You'll need it. I know, I know." Two Burgermon hopped on stage, standing in front of Kale and the Veemon's table. "Hope you're ready for the meal of your life!," the pair said in unison as they lift the coverings to reveal , much to both contestants dismay, the worse thing you could have in an eating contest: Chili. "BBBBBBEEEEEEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!They both simply sat there, staring at their own bowls as they tried to formulate their own plan. It seems they both came up with the same plan after much deliberating with themselves: eat your heart out and hope for the best.

The slight crunching of the slightly overcooked beans, the scorching heat and the spicy meat did not deter either of the contestants. Soon, both bowls of chili were almost emptied, each having only a spoonful left to finish. Kale stared at the spoonful that was laying diagonally in the bowl itself. It seemed like a foreign object; something that had been brought over from a different world just to torture him with its tantalizing smell and taste. He figured that the Veemon was thinking the same thing. Kale didn't know if he could finish what he had started.

Veneno was stunned: Sir Kale had actually made it to the end! He watched on as Kale simply sat there and watched the Veemon finish off his plate. Veneno let his head drop. It's over. Sir Kale has been defeated. And yet he came so close to tasting victory... "What's this? Veemon is having a little trouble, folks!" Veneno looked up and watched with Lillymon, Lilamon and the crowd as Veemon fell over in his seat, unconscious. "Veemon is out like a Meramon in the Arctic! All that our last contestant has to dddddoooooooo is eat that finally spoonful and stay upright, conscious and full for an entire minute!" The crowd was silent: they waited in anticipation of Kale's actions.

Can't.....go....on.... Kale's eyelids began to close as he was overcome by the sedative feeling of the meals. "Come one, Sir Kale! Fight on!" Kale recognized that voice from anywhere: it belonged to Veneno! "Please Sir Kale. You can do it. You have the strength to finish off that meal! Now do it for us!" The crowd agreed with Veneno and began to chant, "Kale!.....Kale!...Kale! Kale!," being lead by Lilamon and Lillymon. The noise that the crowd made slowly seeped into Kale, who found an energy and a hungry he didn't believe he could find. Shaking, he picked up the spoon and brought it to his mouth. Come on....Come on! He quickly slipped the spoon into his mouth and chewed the chili as fast as he could, swallowing it. The crowd then fell silent once again as the waiting began; this time, one more minute and Kale would be the winner.

A minute....seemed like a year to Kale. All of the events that took place in the past year flashed before Kale's eyes: his birthday when he received his info books, the day he bought his phone, the hiking trip, his arrival into the Digital World and when he met Veneno. He couldn't decipher why he was recalling all of this. Perhaps this was the last hoorah before he left this world. Now, numbers came into his head: 5....4.....3.......2..........1. "YEAH!!!!!!!!!" The crowd exploded in uproar as Kale had managed to stay conscious and refused to hurl for a full minute: He had won! "Yay! He did it! He won the contest! Mr. Kale is victorious!" Veneno stormed the stage and lift Kale up into the air and hugged him. "You did it! You did it! Thanks.....but if you squeeze any harder, my stomach might explode!" Veneno blushed, embarrassed at his actions. "Sorry about that. It's alright. Lets...." Kale would have continued if a loud yell hadn't stopped him. "SSSSir Kale! you have just won the 'Eating contest of Champions! How do you feeeeel?," Etemon asked the winning Kale. "I...i feel stuffed. Happy and stuffed," Kale admitted as the mic was shoved in his face. "That's that word straight from the Champs mouth! I believe it's time to give you your prize! The legendary Eating Champion trophy and 4 front row ticket to tonight's concert of THE ROLLING DIGI-MENTALS!!!" The crowd clapped as Kale was handed his trophy and the tickets. The trophy was a sight to behold: a gold statue of a human and digimon eating plates upon plates of food side by side on a globe. "Thank you all for coming today and hope we see you and our champion, Sir Kale, next year!" Etemon, the Burgermon, and the EbiBurgamon all bowed as the crowd dissipated, leaving Kale, Veneno, Lillymon and Lilamon alone.

"Incredible, Sir Kale. I didn't think you could do that. I didn't even know you like those competitions!," Veneno told Kale as the group walked through the carnival. "Neither did I. As soon as I got here, I was dragged into the contest after my luck got me into it." "So what will you do know, Mr. Kale? Are you up to doing anything else in the carnival?" Kale sighed, thinking if there was anything he wanted to do. He really didn't feel like going on the rides since he was on the verge of hurling and it was getting dark: there was probably only 3 hours until it would get dark and 4 hours before the concert would start. Kale really wanted to take a nap and hopefully be ready at least for the concert. Kale would have told them if that yell hadn't rocked the whole carnival.

The ground underneath them seemed to shake like a 10.0 earthquake. The rides shook violently and would have toppled over and injured many had it not been for the Tamer's uniting and having their digimon evolve and hold the structures up as others evacuated said rides. Kale and Veneno looked all around but couldn't find what was causing all of this chaos. And just their luck, it decided to show up. Busting through a mountain of toy blocks, a Kimeramon came flying in with a SkullGreymon moving in from the opposite direction. On top of the Kimeramon was a Matadormon, who frowned as he saw everyone. "You fools! Don't you see? These humans are simply using you as slaves to do their bidding. That is why the great Dark Lords wish to destroy them all and give control of the Digital World back to the Digimon."

"Just who is that? It's a Matadormon nicknamed 'King Henchman.' He works for the Dark Lords as their top goon. Really now. Do they always chose the weirdest dressed ones with the vendetta against someone?" Kale took out his Digivice secretly as the villains approached. "Okay, Veneno. Since they're all Ultimate-level Digimon, we might as well show them JewelBeemon, right? Right!"

Digivolution
Stingmon digivolve to.......JewelBeemon!!!

Veneno, now a JewelBeemon, stood in battle position with Jewel-Encrusted Javelin ready. Lillymon and Lilamon stood beseide him, ready for battle. "We'll fight alongside you two. We can take the underlings; You go for King Henchman." Kale and Veneno smiled as the two decided to fight to protect the innocent Digimon and tamers. "Got it!"

"Really now? Think you can take us on? You must be the foolish and brave ones. I'll be especially mean to you, you shining bug freak." Matadormon jumped off of Kimeramon, landed on the ground and performed his 'Chouzetsu Rappashuu.' The groupd split up with: Lillymon taking on Kimeramon, Lilamon fighting SkullGreymon and Sir Kale and Veneno dealt with the mastermind, King Henchman. Veneno blocked the kick with his Javelin and jumped back. King Henchman gave him no mercy and continued the assault with rapid paced slashes using his stockpiled rapiers. Veneno lowered his javelin a few meters and countered one of his slashes leaving King wide open. "Shot Claw!," he yelled a blast of energy shaped like his claw shot out and hit King right in his abdomen. King was sent flying into the air, knocking into the easily subdued Kimeramon and SkullGreymon. Lillymon flew down beside Kale and Veneno as Lilamon caught up with them.

"Yay! We did it!
We saved the day and hardly broke a sweat!" Everyone began to cheer as the villains seemed to have been defeated. Everyone started to walk over to Kale and the others but something was not quite right: Kale and Veneno weren't celebrating. "You two all right? Something wrong?" Kale gulped as Veneno gripped his javelin tighter. All they could say was: "It's not......over yet." And boy, were they right.

A dome of light rose from the spot that the villains had been piled up and the subsequent explosion rocked the ground again. A hideous laugh rang through the air as King re-emerged as a Piedmon. He became Piedmon? Kimeramon's and SkullGreymon's data must have been too corrupt to let him normal digivolve into GranDracomon. Lucky us. "You fools thought you could finish me of that easily?! Well, I guess the last laughs on you! Trump Card!" King Henchman removed the swords on his back and tossed them at Veneno and others, causing Veneno to pick Kale up and fly off. Unfortunately, Lillymon, Lilamon and various others weren't so fortunate: they were struck by the swords and reverted into Digi-tamas. "No! Lillymon! Lilamon! Darn you, Piedmon. You injured peace-loving and innocent Digimon! You...will.....PAY!!!!!" Veneno flew directly at King, shouting "Spike buster!" He fired the energy bullets at King Henchman, thinking that they hit him as he was consumed by impact clouds. But as the clouds faded, a stump of wood and some blocks fell down to the ground. "We missed?! Then he must be using his Circus Tricks technique! So, where or what is he now?"

Veneno floated in mid-air as both Kale and him searched for King Henchman. "Trump Card!," a voice yelled as it shot swords at Veneno. He managed to knocking back a few that got close to him as he flew in evasive maneuvers to dodge them. "Ahh!," Kale screamed as one of the swords cut his right arm and both legs. "Sir Kale!" Suddenly, a hand grabbed Veneno's leg and smashed him against the ground. King had disguised himself as a tree and waited for Veneno to get close to him after he shot off some swords. Taking one of his swords and holding it to Veneno's throat, he smiled. "Only the foolish fool would foolishly try to stop the King of fools. This is your end, fool; See you in the Dark Pit!" The blade was thrust down, inching closer to Veneno's throat every second. It seemed the end was near.

Kale slumped back on a tree as King Henchman seemed to get the upper hand out of nowhere. He was breathing, practically gasping for air as the pain spread throughout his body: at least a dozen of the blades must have nicked him good. His clothes were beginning to get soaked in blood as King took out his sword in order to delete Veneno. His D-3 was still in his left hand, which he glanced down at. We.....we can do it. Just have to have faith...in Veneno and myself. The blade came down; It seemed the end was near.

A light, shining as bright as the sun, came flying through the air and wrapped around Piedmon's hand. A quick yank and Piedmon thrust the sword into the ground instead of on Veneno's neck. "Who dares defy me?!," King asked, looking up at the source of the light: Kale. "That would be me. Sorry if I ruined your fun but I believe it's time the clown packed his bags and left for good." He smirked as the light that was restraining King's arm came from the D-3 he held in his hand. "Sir Kale......You will die!" King pulled out the sword from the ground and rushed towards Kale, with the intent of killing him. "Sir Kale! NO!"

Digivolution
JewelBeemon digivolve to.........GranKuwagamon!!!

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" The roar shook the foundation of the Digital World, being heard in the deepest parts of the Digi-Jungle, the highest mountain tops of the and the multitude of cities and villages throughout. King Henchman nearly stumbled over while Kale fell backwards, looking up in awe at the GranKuwagamon as the surrounding empty buildings and attractions crumbled and fell to the ground. "Such a monstrosity......And this monster's going to make sure you never see another day!!!" Veneno flapped his wings, propelling him towards King with his full force behind him. King jumped out of the way, thinking he was safe before he felt his leg get caught by Veneno's sharp, gigantic pincers. "AAhhh!"

Veneno proceeded to toss King towards the pile of rubble that was once the Ferris Wheel. "Zone Black Hole!," Veneno yelled, opening up a black hole in the very spot King was in, slowly sucking in everything around it. King henchman resisted the sucking power and attempted to escape. "You think you can use such meager tricks to get rid of me?! You're dead wrong!" Veneno shook his head and glanced down to see Sir Kale underneath him, maintaining his ground thanks once again to the light from the D-3. "You still don't get it! Your ideals don't work anymore. It is a new age where Tamers and Digimon work side by side, respecting one another and never losing that respect. Lies I say; Lies!" Kale sighed. Energy began to build up around Veneno's pincers as King Henchman, the Piedmon, still struggled to escape the pull of the black hole. Another bad guy, another job well done. "Do it, Veneno! X-Scissor Claw!"

King Henchman barely had time to look up before he engulfed in a mass of energy that ripped him into billions of bits of data that were then sucked into oblivion. "I've been.....fooled!," were the last words of King Henchman that rang in the air for much time after the black hole closed, signaling his demise. Veneno flew down beside Kale and reverted back to Wormmon from all the stress that GranKuwagamon caused on his body. "He's gone. I know. So, have we won? Yeah.....we've.......won." Kale's vision failed him and his legs gave way as he fell backwards, exhausted by all the action and weak from blood loss.

The concert was amazing: The Rolling Digimentals rocked out on the concert stage that was spared from the carnage from earlier since it was situated in another part of Toy and Tama Town. And then the fireworks that came after were gorgeous: green, red, white, blue, yellow and every other color exploding in the air to form pictures of Digimon and Tamers. The final set of fireworks were the best: they managed to tell the story of the fight between Veneno, the GranKuwagamon and King Henchman, the Piedmon and how Veneno and Sir Kale saved the day. And all of this was seen from the comfortable setting of the apartment room that Kale got for free so he could recover alongside Veneno. He watched from his bed, stroking Veneno's head as he slept. Kale managed to get up at one point, carrying the sleeping Veneno in his arms and walking out onto the balcony. All of the tamers and Digimon turned their heads upwards toward the two and cheered for and congratulated them. He waved to the crowd, chatted for a bit and headed back in as the guardians of Toy and Tama Town enforced the special late curfew that was made just for this event. The pillow was as warm and fluffy as the floor of the hotel.

Coming to after recalling yesterday, Kale got up and went to the bathroom. There, he checked the bandages that were found all around his body, removing them all. The water stung the cuts as he showered but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Dressed in his normal attire, he grabbed his bag, now heavier thanks to the trophy, and headed down to the infirmary where the HolyDigitamamon and Angewoman bandaged him up since Digimon could really use their magic to heal humans. Kale thanked them and headed out, looking at the surroundings as he exited the hotel doors.

This part of town wasn't as badly damaged as the far center of town was where the carnival was held. Some debris had flown this way and crashed into the buildings but nothing that was too costly and no one was injured. Those who had managed to awaken before Kale turned their heads as the doors opened and stopped working to go over and congratulate him. They would say and ask all kinds of things: "Congrats buddy!", "Are you single?", "Need a ride anywhere? Just call me and I'll be there!" Kale was flattered by their kindness but only needed to know one important thing: "Anyone know where Veneno went?" They looked at each other first, huddled into a group to recall what the Wormmon had said and told Kale. "He's at the North Daycare. Really? Thanks everyone! I'll be seeing you all soon!," Kale replied as he hurried off towards the North Daycare.

The North Daycare is probably the most gorgeous of the four main daycare centers. It's probably because it's the first one that people see so they want to give good first impression. It's not that the other ones are bad; they're actually amazing. It's just that the North Daycare is something out of a fairytale: the building were made of large toy blocks, the playground were huge and the fields seemed to go on forever. All the Fresh digimon were protected by the nicest care-taking digimon and guarded by some of the ferocious yet kind-hearten. One could feel like a child again here.

After much asking and walking, Kale smiled as he saw Veneno where he expected he would: sitting beside the Digi-tamas of Lillymon and Lilamon. "Kale!," Veneno exclaimed as he ran over to him and hugged his leg. "It seems you're better. Definitely. So, how have they been?," Kale asked, referring to Lilamon and Lillymon. "They'll be perfectly fine. In a week or so, they'll hatch and be on their way to their old selves in no time." Kale nodded and sighed in relief as he heard the great news. "Let's hurry up. Tentomon is waiting for us in Factorial Town," Veneno said. He started to head towards Gear Savanna when Kale stopped him. "Veneno! Huh? What is it, Kale? Aren't you going to stay here a bit longer? You know, to say goodbye?" Veneno chuckled at Kale's kind way. "Do not worry, Kale. I left a gift for them when they hatch. I've never been good with hellos or goodbyes." He continued, determined to meet Tentomon before the week was over. "That's Veneno all right. And Sir Kale, defender of all that is righteous and devourer of food, is back. Take care." With that, Kale hurried off to catch up with Veneno as they walked off into the sunset; two lilies resting on the pond in front of Lilamon's and Lillymon's egg.

biggrin Done!!! biggrin  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces