I wonder why everyone but me likes someone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, do you love/like someone?
  I like them, but they don't notice.
  I love them, and they love me back!
  Love doesn't matter to me. (me: right on!)
  I like a few hundred people.
  I love someone.
  I like the person a little bit.
  Why should I tell you? (Me: Just a general question. Jeevas!)
View Results

im leaving srry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 pm
wow, wish i was like u.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:47 pm
yea lots of guys are a-holes but what you oughta do is focus on your goals and keep doing what you're doing... not looking for anything but instead keeping priorities in order... when something worth it comes along and happens you may rethink everything through. I have a couple friends that have been together since 17 and they're 24 now... " Love will find a way"  

virtuoso of righteousness

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm
I have a friend who is also like you, she says that she likes to stay out of the drama of everyones life. And i am one of the few that understands her.

Don't get me wrong, but i have a special someone who i love and care for. I know its true love because she's a Jehova's Witness and I'm Atheist and our love is going strong.

Best i can say is look for the permanent kind of love.

*edit: damn typos...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm
You're right love causes pain.But it feels really good when the person loves you back.  

all or nothing 360

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 am
Everyone on the internet is so nice, Real life sucks though. Oh well, thanks or the comments. I think I'll keep on writing my book an just let someone fin me, I don't care for it right now I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:04 pm
I was in that position once. First, I was crushing on boys, and then it stopped all of a sudden. I just didn't care. I couldn't tell you why, but I think that it could be a very normal thing that doesn't mean you're gay or something like that (when I quit crushing on boys, I thought maybe I liked girls, but the thought of kissing one personally made me want to throw up. That could be a gay indicator). It stopped when I was fourteen, and didn't come back. Maybe you snap out of an infatuation stage with love at first sight mentality (I found a man that I am married to, and we had a good friendship first). Maybe the love brings only pain could be a factor. That just made me very careful when I started treading into love: my parents divorced, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get hurt in the end.
However you come to whatever you come up to, good luck. And no, you are not weird.  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

effervescentstripes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 pm
A while back I thought I liked a guy, but it was probably just me trying to fit in. I later thought I liked a really good (female) friend, but I have absolutely no idea now. I have never told anyone that I like them, other than in the way of friendship. I don't really see the point of getting in a relationship anyways, as I can't think of any good reason to be with someone.

neutral I'm only turning fifteen in a month, and I'm supportive of my friends when they go out with someone, but I don't really believe in 'true love' at my age, so that may be a reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 am
Don't worry about it. Not dating someone isn't a big deal. I went for three years without dating someone and I was fine. (I've found my love heart ) But some people just aren't ment to know who's the 'right one' in school, or even until they are older. And if you decide you don't want love period, it's not a big deal. My aunt never dated or got married and she's 84. She's perfectly happy.

So just let things work on their own and everything will be all right.  

kita44

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:40 am
Well, thanks for all the comments, but I have a more annoying problem. Now that I'm in high school and making new friends (incedently all of which are guys) A few of them have hinted towards liking me. Well one who just became my friend last week seems to be hitting on me all the time. So now the problem is, how can I keep my friendships without them thinking I hate them because I hate relationships?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:57 am
Flex_Jess
Well, thanks for all the comments, but I have a more annoying problem. Now that I'm in high school and making new friends (incedently all of which are guys) A few of them have hinted towards liking me. Well one who just became my friend last week seems to be hitting on me all the time. So now the problem is, how can I keep my friendships without them thinking I hate them because I hate relationships?
Tell them you're not interested in a relationship. it's the only thing you really can do.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:51 am
Well, one of them admitted to liking me, I mean i liked him for like, a day, but the feelings gone. It didn't feel that wonderful either. I guess I'm just not made to love, I'm made to help. At least he's still my good friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am
Maybe it just isn't your time yet. I was just like you when I was your age. I didn't find, well what I thought was love, till 21. That ended in a nasty divorce at age 23. But, if you don't find love now, it's okay. I know 60 year olds finally finding their soul mates. My real advice to you. Don't go looking for love, and don't think about it too much. When the time comes, you'll know. It may not be tomorrow, next week, or even next year. Hell, it can be 15 years from now. But till then, if you think too much on it, it just might pass you by.

Hope that helped, even a little bit.

3nodding  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm
If only my friends would stop pestering me about how I hate romance. That would be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:51 pm
Flex_Jess
I just wanted to ask if it was just me who could care less about love. All it seems to cause is pain right? So why bother sometimes. I don't care if anyone comments, I just wanted to ask. I seem to be the only girl I know that has no care about dating and such. I think it's really stupid actually. Oh well. What can you do right. Besides every guy I know here's a retard.

Thanks! heart heart

I used to believe that too. I even earned a nickname in my grade, "CLAM," because everyone thought I was aesxual or genderless. I wasn't interested was all. The right person just hadn't come by yet... and still hasn't.

But once I got over some internal trauma issues from my childhood, I realized I was just trying to fool myself. It's more or less a defense mechanism of sorts. I still haven't learned to entrust my heart to anyone yet, but I hope you will one day.

G u a r d i a n

intoxicatingDestruction

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 pm
I think you understand the most, guardian. And you know what, I wrote a poem about how I'm like a rose, beautiful, wanted, yet protected by blood covered thorns. Stuff like that. I'm very nice, but my heart is twisted up, only one person is really really close to me, and she doesn't know me well enough I think. Oh well. I enjoy my heart being frozen up like this a lot of the time, it gives me something to write about. I see more then the others, so I feel stronger like this. Solitary and avoided, but still willing to help even the worst of scum.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff