Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daisuke_1195

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:21 pm
got the national dex5 days ago POKEMON IS AWESOME  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:15 pm
been working on national dex since March but started up my fire red game again so i can migrate the legendaries.  

Gingeria

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm
To understand my next two points, you must first understand one of my many end goals. See, I have a Pokemon Platinum strategy guide. No surprise. However, it is not sufficient as-is. I need to mark additional information in it so that when I play through future Pokemon Platinum games, I have a thorough guide on everything *I personally* want to cover.

A week or two ago, I finally finished deciding on all the trainers I wanted to battle, allowing me to obtain credit for seeing all 210 Sinnoh pokemon without unnecessarily revisiting areas.

I've been working on the items now. I've been using the GameFAQs Dowsing App guide, the strategy guide, and a little personal exploration to find all the items I want. I've made a good amount of progress there. I have to say, I'm quite glad that there are so many Shards in this game given how important they are (Move Tutors), but it was an incredibly pleasant surprise to find that Star Pieces can now be traded in for Shards (one piece for four shards, one of each color.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:17 am
I beat the game in less than 24 hours, my starter was Piplup.
I use action replay codes now that I beat it, it was pretty hard to find some for platinum though.
If anyone needs AR codes for the english version I have some, just pm me and I will send them to you.  

Zenphendora

Beloved Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:07 pm
Taking a break from Platinum for some Diamond dex entries. (beat the Fighting gym last I recall in platinum.)
expecting to beat the game in about 6 more hours of actual play time as opposed to milling playtime (milling play time being pokemon catching for dex entries, straight training for dex entries, breeding, and unnecessary battles.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:25 pm
I have FINALLY reached Snowpoint. I'm really loving some of the items the designers left lying around. And the new animations for the pokemon...I'm so glad I have the Platinum.  

Jay Robyn

never-had-a-life-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 pm
i need to get to the top of the mountain...i even have a book to help me...  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff