Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Angels or Demons? -Prizes on last page- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rasphere

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm
Team:Angels
Why: The angels always try to find the good in the world even when there is bad. Even when the darkness in people is more present than the good Angels try to find out the story behind the darkness so they can find a way to fix a corrupt heart. They try to fix what's wrong in the world to help everyone else even if it is at their own expense Ex: How Angemon saved T.K. form Devimon, even though Angemon knew it would cost his life, but save the world. So Angels are clearly the better choice from demons. Demons do whatever it takes to achieve their goal (normally self-gaining) no matter what happens to the world or people around them.
Angels try to guide people to make better choices that benefit all or keeps everyone safe from harm. They try to make sure that you can live life without wondering whether or not you did the correct thing. But if you followed a Demon's advice you'll always be looking back and wondering if it could have happened better.
Angels think allot more than demons. Angels try to find the best possible solution to any problem without hurting anyone. No matter what Angels are always trying to spare the most life even if the person/digimon is evil. The Demons will do whatever it takes to get their goal no matter who gets hurt. They'll kill and destroy everything and everyone if it's the easiest thing for them to do.
And Angels never have to hide. They can go around freely because they know they are doing right in the world. Demons, though always try to remain in hiding because they know what they are doing is wrong but don't what to admit it, so stay in the shadows where no one can see.
And that is why I choose Angels over Demons  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:27 am
Team: Angels
Why: Because in everything I do, I try to do the "right" thing. I have been raised from very early on that if you treat others fairly and with respect, most of the time they will respond in kind. If there is no need for violence, I usually try to talk my way out of it. If I see a fight, I usually jump in to pry the two apart and keep them seperated. Overall, I believe I picked the Angels' side because they have morals, and stick to them.  

iDragow

TheBamboozler

Dapper Werewolf

5,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 am
Team biggrin emons
Why:Angels are always going on about how everyone has good inside and there is good around every corner.WRONG.Some people have nothing good in them and are simply tricking you.The demons are stronger than angels anyway.Angels are idiots who go around thinking the good guys always win.But they don't...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:29 am
Team biggrin emons
Why: because demons are always looked over as the evil one. I myself inbrace the dark. We demons are of the dark and so the dark we shall be like a shadow in the night we watch and wait. Not all demons are bad remember that as i leave into the dark shadows and linger there till at last i return.  

HaruDragondxg

Animedudethe3rd

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:51 pm
Team: Angels
Why: Angels have always been known to be the ones who risk their lives for everyone else and wish for nothing in return except for peace. They seek only the best for those who cannot defend themselves from the evils that threaten their livelyhood and freedom. It may not always seem to be in the people's best interest but as time goes on, the benefits of the angel's work bear fruitation: happier people, beautiful and restored environments, and prosperity for all. They have countlessly sacrificed their lives in the eternal struggle in order to defeat their foes, the demons. The angles understand that the demons fight only for themselves, each as individuals instead of as a group and for the people. They will not let fellow angels die for the selfish plans of a leader or let their death be in vain if for a just cause. Cruelty, manipulation, and the seven deadly sins which are attributed to demons are no traits that one wishes to be born with let alone possess willingly as most demons do. One must and always does strive to be full of compassion, calmness and the seven holy virtues, that which allow one to truly help others and in turn, help oneself in doing so. And mostly, Angels are always seeking ways to help those lost to the darkness and the Demons to purify themselves and return to the light of holyness and righteousness.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:50 pm
This is Pummel_musss'sessessesesesess'seseseseses thingy. There are reasons I am posting hers and she isn't so do not ask why. Also, I have a lot of reading to do...

Team: Demons

Why:
There are three different kinds of creatures in this chaotic world we live in; The Heroes, The Cattle and The Predators.
The heroes are the boy scouts, the little mama's boys who prance down the streets in tights trying to act all high and mighty even though they are nothing but delusional fools. They believe in the good of all mankind and think that it´s their responsibility or “Job” to protect the ones too stupid or lazy to fight insects bigger than them.
These little superheroes are the lapdogs of society, licking the hands and feet of undeserving ungrateful morons who fear them just as much as they fear the murderers and thieves the heroes are protecting them from. These “angels” with feather wings and a glowing aura of holiness that blinds you and gives you a bad sunburn on the soul are worthless warriors, they fight for justice, but their justice is twisted and based on nothing but lies. The fight for their ideal world, a little place stored somewhere in their sick minds where everything is perfect and no wars are fought, such disgusting images should be forbidden, they think love can solve anything and death is a beautiful aspect of life, even the way the speak is horrible, I, they, Them, yes your holy Azulongmoness, the forgive and forget as easily as they kill, unstable featherballs, they claim to be so good and gentle but one little push, just one, and the spiral into the darkness just as surely as the rest of the creatures in this little world of ours. If you stare into the deep long enough the deep starts back, and is their anything ads delicious as a fallen angel? Their souls are even blacker than the demons, the fight for their lords and questions nothing, like mindless puppet on strings controlled by those of higher rank. Tell me my winged angel companions, how come that you claim that you want only to help those in need and yet you slay even the smallest little demon just because of what he is? You would kill a baby Demidevimon if you could without even as much as blinking, now that’s justice for you huh? The talk and talk and preach to the masses but the know nothing, they are pathetic fools with too much power to handle, covering behind gods and light so no one will see how truly wretched they are, power hungry assassins who slay unknowing virus digimons in the dark to gain more power and then washes their hands afterwards. They are white roses with poisonous thorns that kills you slowly from the inside while we are the black roses hiding in the shadows, we might also have thorns but we will show them, make them shimmer with the deep red glow of death and strut them proudly, the white roses will hide it´s thorns under the white silk and sting you so softly that you will die without knowing that you have been stung while our thorns leave bloody gashes on your skin, is it not better to know the danger rather than be lied to, sweet whispered in your ear may make one feel calm and content but it is fake and untrue, horror leaves a lasting expression and it is such a precious feeling, because unlike anything the angels can grant you it is true, stripped of all lies,, naked and bare for the whole world to see. Nothing in this world, nothing disgust me more than the angels, they are like lights in the darkness luring you with them into the bog and drowning you slowly, I would rather stumble through the honest darkness and make my own way instead of following fireflies into the water like a mindless drone. They stick together, one for all and all for one, this makes them weak, you can love as much as you want to but on the battlefield there is no time to grieve, you have no time to hold you fallen comrade because those few seconds can mean death for you or one of your other friends, demons fight for themselves, we may protect each other but survival is the most important part of our life’s, and this is because of the angels, slay us like animals, call us evil and vile but when darkness falls and the moons rises in the horizon we all know that you will be the ones celebrating the death of our kind, you will honor the kill while some kid in the darkpit cries for the mother who did not return to him while we are the ones who have to tell him that mommy isn’t coming back, cause mommy was smashed to pieces by a blond chick with wings and high heels, who is the monster then?

Then there is the cattle. The cattle are the normal humans, Normal digimons, too stupid to do anything and too weak to make a difference at all. They are like sheep, walking around just waiting for the wolves to bring an end to the miserable boring existence they live. Pests; you can use them, abuse them and throw them all over the place if you like, tears them to pieces, slaughter them, eat them, burn them, dance on their graves… they’ll still keep on popping up everywhere anyway.

And then finally, there are the Predators, the ones who obey the rules of nature and do as instinct tell them. Kill or be killed. The strongest are the ones who survive and the rest are flesh to be devoured and torn apart brutally in the name of chaos, death and nature. We are demons, the master of deception and darkness, gods of all that is fake and yes, we are quite proud of it. Without us the angels would be nothing, their light and so called “goodness” would mean nothing and the digital world would be one hell of a boring place, no world can have only good and no world can have only evil, we balance each other out, even though I am loath to admit that those pompous bird brain are good for anything at all, they are barely worthy enemies so let us leave it at that.
Good and evil -
And their merits-
Mon´s have argued through history
As well they should!
My philosophy
Any child can see
"Good is evil -
And therefore
All evil is good"

How do you tell evil from good?
Evil does well - good not so good!
Evil's the one that is free everywhere
Good is the one that they sell!
You must decide which is heaven
Which is hell!

Good maintain evil's a curse!
But it is plain good's even worse!
Evil's the one that they tell you to shun
Good is the one to embrace
Say that and Lucemon will laugh right in your face!

The battle between good and evil
Goes back to the start
To times in which humans and digimons were apart
The key thing about good 'n' evil
Each mon has to choose!
Heaven 'n' hell
Is a helluva gamble to lose!
But as I peruse
This world we abuse
It's hell that we choose
And heaven must lose!

Evil is everywhere
Good doesn't have a prayer!
Good is commendable
Evil's dependable!
Evil is viable
Good's unreliable!
Good may be thankable!
Evil is bankable!

Evil's for me - you can have good!
Doesn't suit me to be Robimon Hood!
It´s easier by far, from the way that things are,
To do what you do best
Put it to the test
I do not jest
Evil is best!

I must say that even though I started my life in the digital world as one of the good guys reality knocked on my door rather quickly and it gave me a choice, go down with my ship or grow a pair of leather wings and fly. I’m still flying.
How could anyone doubt that demons are better than angels? We look better, we do, what is so great about feather wings anyway? They burn easily, they get all over your carpet, the smell when it´s raining, not like us demons, we are clean and we look stunning. We can help you make your dreams come true, angels always want you to work and earn things for yourself and turn the other cheek but tell me, when the bullies in the school yard calls you geek, hits you and throws your backpack in the toilet do you want to turn the other cheek to them? Or do you want for those pitiful humans who hurt you suffer? Make them pay dearly for what they have done? With a demon digimon that is easy, we are master of torture, angels are sadist, they enjoy pain and torment on themselves, they love to bathe in misery, love to earn for nothing.
We demons earn for control, world domination, power, all things that means the everything, with power you can kill, with control you can chose your own fate and if you own the world you own everyone in it, no more lost comrades fallen in battles with the angels, no more crying because you don’t fit in anywhere simply because you are a virus.. no.. they rules could change.
Demons have the right to take revenge, all our lives we suffer for what we are even though we cannot help the way we were created, we are shunned, chased out of the social circle by the so called “good” digimons but that is fine, for we are the lucky ones, we see the world as it is, filled with suffering and fake smiles, instead of seeing a fantasy we see truth. Have you ever wondered why all angels wear helmets that covers their eyes? It´s because they deceive others, they can’t show their eyes because those pretty blue orbs are filled with lies and they don’t want the world to know. Demons may lie but you know we do, we won’t ever turn on you “suddenly” because everyone knows a demon cannot be trusted, it hurts more when you are betrayed by someone you think you can trust, a true friend stabs you in the front right?
Another reason why demons are better than angels is this, we are stronger, send a Seraphimon against a Lucemon and the little birdie is dead within minutes, every great demon digimon in history has been killed by numerous digimons, tamed digimons working in large groups, which means that a demon digimon can only be killed by dozens of normal digimons and an angel digimon can be killed by one single normal digimon, we are, without a doubt, stronger, faster, wiser and better.
They hide in their pretty palace with goblets of crystal and huge dining halls, but that’s is fine, we´ll sit in the dark castles and know that we are the superior ones, because when this world falls down and they cant have their luxury and petty bubble baths they will die but we will survive because we are the Evil and nothing can ever destroy us. We.Are.The.Best
We are better than good, better than angels, better than anyone, stronger than anyone. Evil is better, cause it´s nicer

When the Demon Lords are too busy
And you get a bit too much
They call on me by name you see,
For my special touch.
To the Gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune
To the Ladies I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Any way it's all the same

I'm the fly in your soup
I'm the pebble in your shoe
I'm the pea beneath your bed
I'm a bump on every head
I'm the peel on which you slip
I'm a pin in every hip
I'm the thorn in your side
Makes you wriggle and writhe

And it's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

While there's children to make sad
While there's candy to be had
while there's pockets left to pick
While there's grannies left to trip down the stairs
I'll be there, I'll be waiting 'round the corner
It's a game. I'm glad I'm in it
'Cause there's one born every minute

And I do it all for free

I pledge my allegiance, to all things dark
And I promise on my damned soul
To do as I am told, Lord Lucemon
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does her job, but does it happily.

I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

And I do it all for free
And I do it all for free
And I do it all for free

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while
And no one loves you when you're evil…

I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need  

Teh Soupreme

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image

This contest is over! Judging begins when I have time. Any posts after this will not count against anybody so chat and argue against each other I guess?

Soupy~<3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Will do, Soup, will do.  

Animedudethe3rd

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:19 pm
Pummel's song at the end is not originally hers. It is a copy with a few words changed of the song, "When you're evil"  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:27 pm
Good Luck everyone biggrin  

Jchiquilin93

PsychoDongYi

Magical Pal

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:30 pm
Team: Demons
Why: Not because demons are cooler or anything. its just that they want the same thing as everyone else, but they will go throw violence to do it.
Demons have been marked as the BAD guys, yet if one of the angels were in their shoes, they would do the same things as them.
They have been outcasted from the GOOD side because of their looks/name/attitude.

that is all i have to say.
XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:31 pm
o great!
stupid stomach acids...  

PsychoDongYi

Magical Pal

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:00 pm
I really should have chosen angels... I was hoping she couldn't argue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:15 pm
@acro the contest is already over XD

@Draco she might get DQed for plagerism  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:17 pm
And great! I can argue against her points. Now to do so.

Rebuttal: So you want people who punch back and create another bully? That is the most pointless idea ever. All that does is make a never ending chain of bullies. That is like a dictatorship! And everyone knows those don't ever work out. What needs to be done is find a higher power, such as a teacher to say in the metaphor who can stop the bully and not change everyone else power.

2. Revenge.
Rebuttal: Revenge isn't a right but a choice. And revenge shouldn't be something that you should ever focus on. Revenge destroys your life once you start you can't stop, because you have nothing else. Revenge is never the answer, instead you need to move on, and kill them if they try to get in your way again.

3. Angels are full of lies about the world.
Rebuttal: Angels know of the suffering of other. They are there to create hope. And if geek myths have thought us anything it is that hope counter war, famine, and other terrors, Pandora's Box. We need to have hope and not just see the world for a horrible hell pit that is might be. Instead we need to work to create the world the angels see.

4. Strength. Demon's have more power.
You only talk about physical strength. But this world isn't only filled with the strong but also the wise, and the emotional. With strategy you can beat anyone stronger then you. Also demon's tend to have deep emotional issues that end up filling them with rage when you bring them up. Rage lowers intelligence and that means they can beat him because he won't be thinking straight.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff