Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
What are your top 3 favorite pokemon and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Fluff-n-Stuff

Newbie Noob

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 am
1. Gurdevoir - few reasons. She's pretty, and I like her pokedex entry in diamond: "It will try to guard its trusted trainer with its life."

2. Gallade - same reason: "When trying to protect someone, it extends its elbows as if they were swords and fights savagely." and coz he rox.

3. Wailord - I'm into whales.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:44 pm
gardevoir, its becuase i raised mine since saphire, and took me forever to raise fully
galade, since it has nice attack and psilike attacks
suicine, its such a beutifull looking creature, and what it ultamatly does, cleaning waters.  

idiotic randomness

zfatal

Toothsome Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:50 pm
Noctowl
Because I caught one and raised it from a low level after beating the game.

Dragonite
Similar reason, earlier version.

Alakazam
Most powerful pokemon (individually--not in general) that I've ever had.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:28 am
1. Vulpix - because the moment I saw Vulpix, I fell in love with it (yes, it sounds so pathetic that way, but its true @_@) and I always make it a point to somehow have a vulpix or ninetales on my team.

2. Mew - again, fell in love with this pokemon once I watched MewTwo Strikes back.

3. Houndour - because houndour is the most epic fire/dark pokemon you can ever come across.  

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Drumgasmic Monkeyguy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am
1) Torterra- i love how strong he is and he was the first fully evolved pokemon i got in Diamond. i kinda have a thing for turtles. id go into but itd take to long n idt this is the right place
2) Snorlax- hes very strong and has great HP and defence and all he does is eat, sleep, and beat the crap outta people, kinda like me
3) Metagross- mainly cuz he looks cool  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 am
1: totodile-becuase its always happy and hyper xD
2: espeon-XD idk why i just friggin love espeon
3: eevee: I just love them, old school pokemon right there and it has a friggin awesome shiny color :3  

klonoa1205

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

PinkieKitty

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:52 pm
My favorite series is obviously the original, but some of my favorites are in newer series.

1. Mareep- I think they're the coolest and cutest pokemon ever.
2. Porygon- Awesome pokemon, and it can adapt types.
3. Celebi- The Pokemon movie. Need I say more?

I also love all eevee evolutions, new or old.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 pm
My all-time favorites would have to be:

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ninetales - Not really sure why... but as soon as I discovered the Pokemon series when I was younger, this was my first favorite.
2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Persian - I love cats... enough said.
3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rapidash - I love horses... so naturally I would love this horse.

Those are just the top three. There's a whole lot of other Pokemon I like.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 pm
1. Beedrill, would you believe the first time I beat the elite four in the first gen games I had a Beedrill and a Raticate on my team. I loved my Beedrill.

I skipped from gold/silver to platinum so I missed a lot of pokemon. Right now I'm finding I love:

2. Empoleon, he a powerhouse tank in game who reminds me of my old Blastiose that I loved as well, the addition of steel type pushes his defense over the top.

3. Rotom, even with no wifi connection so I can't change his form, this one is fun for me. Ghost/electric with levitate makes a good combination and it's cute to boot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 pm
Charizard: I fell in love with Charizard's sheer power at the very beginning and never found anybody my Charizard couldn't overcome in the end

Ninetails: Adorable!

Mew: I love Mew, because it's kinda like how some people see me. From appearance, you'd never be able to tell that this adorable little thing could kick your a** a million and six different ways.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 pm
Raichu- because he's kick a**
Suicune- because it's powerful and pretty
Mew- once again, kick a**  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:29 pm
Vulpix - moment I saw Vulpix, I fell in love by how adorable it is and yet can kick your a** with fire attacks.

Mew - Cutest. Pokemon. Ever. That. Can. Kick. Your. Behinds. Without. Even. Trying.

Houndoom - because really, when was there a dark and fire pokemon type that can kicka$$?  

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Rooney Faire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 pm
Ninetales- It was the first Pokemon that I ever saw. It's always on my team. It may not be the strongest fire-type but, it has a lot of sentimental value.

Luxray- Its one of the very few Generation V pokemon that I actually like. It on my main team on Pearl and I love using it!

Dragonite- Dont lie, you know Dragonite is a total tank in battle! I can easily sweep through most teams just using this Pokemon.

(I also like Lucario and Armaldo and Gardevoir)

Click Meh Dragoooons heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm
Diglett- cause it kicks so much a**, I went blind!

Psyduck- Who else but Psyduck can get and explosive headache and kick a**?

Farfetch'd- OMG IT HAS A LEEK! and... IT KICKS a**!  

Awesome Sensei

Bunny Motherof2

Timid Gaian

20,265 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Pikachu I think he is so cute and I like the way he fights.
ninetails He is so pretty I love the way his tail looks
pichu he is really cute.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas