Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Ocean's Secrets (Art on page 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 am
Damn you.... wanted Devimon... strange plan for Imperialdramon.... need to get without digivolving.... VICTORYGREYMON.

OK. It seems my insanity has returned in time for school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 am
Pummel_musss
I am going for the Marine Devimon so why don't you do one for the Marine angemon? He did say that one from each side wins.
Not that I know I´ll win it was just a suggestion sweatdrop

Don't be modest now Pummel, you almost always wins RP contests, you excel at it, and most of use don't stand a chance against you.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 am
The Digital Typhoon
Pummel_musss
I am going for the Marine Devimon so why don't you do one for the Marine angemon? He did say that one from each side wins.
Not that I know I´ll win it was just a suggestion sweatdrop

Don't be modest now Pummel, you almost always wins RP contests, you excel at it, and most of use don't stand a chance against you.

I WILL DEFEAT HER! Maybe... but I will try! War is my favourite topic.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am
Aww, don't make me blush typhoon redface
How are you gonna turn a Marinedevimon into an Imperialdramon Draco?
(Not that I want one, I already have one)

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:47 am
*pops back in*

Ooooh, time to participate in a contest.

Arguement side: Squid

First off, jet propulsion. Squids travel by streaming water through them like jets do air, making them very fast predators. Plus 9 tentacles, two of them being longer then the rest beating out the octopus's 8 tentacles.

While many octopi have the ability to change the color of their skin there are squid that are capable of doing so as well, and squid come in a larger variety of sizes from the mammoth giant squid mostly known from wounds studied on sperm whales to tiny little ones that travel about in veritable swarms.

Plus they have beaks, and have been featured more often in works of fiction such as 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, little trivia bit the 20,000 leagues being the distance traveled, not depth gone to.

Octopi are ambush hunters, they hide in wait for their prey. Squids are chasing type hunters, usually moving so fast that they're on the prey before it has a chance to react and get away, which once caught is near impossible courtesy of the suckers lining the tendrils that both species in this argument have.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:03 am
Simple. It all requires luck. If I degivolve and then unexpected twice there is a chance I can get imperialdramon. Only a chance... so maybe I should give up... but yeah.  

Draco_Lord

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:53 pm
That is quite a bit of luck needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:07 am
Good luck getting your digimon.  

Mr Drag

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:19 pm
((This is for Marine Angemon, which I had to type again!))

"Drip, drip, drip." The cave said in a dripping tone as two shadowy figures began their conversation with one in a dark tone beginning. "The Net Ocean, with our rule over the Digital World's sea, we can take over the world! Why don't you see that?!" The voice asked in a dark laugh as a few figures behind were chuckling. "Because, we are to maintain the balance, not destroy it." A kind and more gentler voice said as a figure only stood and watched the two. "Balance?! There is nothing better than have pure power, yet you say we should love each other! That is purely a ridiculous idea as only power will ever get us to ruling this world, but if you think you can win using 'Love' then I would like to see you try!" The voice shouted as he walked into a very dim light to reveal it was Marine Devimon with his small group of Gekomon, Octomon, and Pukumon. They all were grinning and laughing as they jumped out of the cave and into a sea opening and disappeared after the sound of splashing and their presence were gone. "Looks like he would be back soon..." A voice behind the person who held the kind voice said revealing the shadowy figure to be a young boy, more importantly, a tamer. A mess of black and white hair this person had, and wore a white t-shirt with a white robe-like jacket over it, also a pair of skinny jeans he wore with normal black and white sports shoes. "Castor, if I know Marine Devimon, he will be back with a vengeance." The voice said revealing the owner to be a Marine Angemon. "Shall we go back to Dragon Eye Lake?" A Seadramon asked as it was one of the personal friends and personal guards for Marine Angemon. "Shall we?" Castor said pointing at the guard of Seadramon, Metal Seadramon, and a Gesomon which began to swim once Marine Angemon left the cave.

A week later on a sunny day, Castor was still with Marine Angemon and unfortunately told him that the worst was coming towards them. "We were right, Marine Devimon has assembled an army and is on his way here." Castor looked at Metal Seadramon and asked ,"What's the current situation on our own group of digimon?" The Digimon growled and moved around to get closer and told the group ,"Our current area is surrounded by Gesomon who Marine Angemon-sama had recently made treaty with and allied them with us. Now, Seadramon are currently inside the area and are the next line of defense, however they would need to move quickly if the enemy attacks in a specific area. Now, including myself, there are four Metal Seadramon in the central area, where we are, to attack from shore." Metal Seadramon explained the current digimon to protect and then Seadramon added more information on the situation. "The movement of the ocean tells us that there is at least an hour before Marine Devimon and his forces reach Dragon Eye Lake." Seadramon said in a slight growling and slithering tone.

Marine Devimon was above on a pillar above a black lake looking at his army, with three digimon on lower pillars reporting to him. "Lieutentant Gekomon, General Octomon, and Admiral Pukumon, status report!" Gekomon began as he spoke with his tongue out as usual ,"Our forces are ready, while the enemy digimon are only begun to shift in positions, so now is the best time to strike." Marine Devimon grinned and laughed at the sound of that, however Octomon began to speak in a bubbling tone ,"However, they seem to be using a circular defense, meaning while they are surrounding a large area, they can be struck in one area before the rest can help." Marine Devimon loved the news as he looked at Pukumon which said in a tough tone with a British accent ,"The forces will be crushed with overall powers of our army by outnumbering their forces." Marine Devimon laughed and looked down at his army and shouted so all could hear ,"Today, is the day we will crush Marine Angemon's forces, for they believe our power won't be able to take over the Digital World, but once we defeat his pathetic army, we will take over the Net Ocean, and then, the Digital World!" Marine Devimon wickedly laugh as his army roared with excitement as he pointed out and began their march toward Dragon Eye Lake to begin the war.

Seadramon began swimming quickly until it reach Castor who asked ,"What's wrong?" The Seadramon immediately responded ,"Enemy forces are arriving!" Castor widen his eyes and immediately ran to Marine Angemon as a triple voiced shout filled the air. "Noisy Echo! Spurting Ink! Needle Squall!" Needles, ink, and a sound wave all bursted at a group of Gesomon who were all deleted and turned into data. However the group of Gesomon was about to be avenged. "Ultimate Stream!" Mega Seadramon shouted releasing a deadly burst of energy from it's cannon. Multiple Gekomon, Pukumon, and Octomon were immediately deleted by the digimon's attack as one-tenth of Marine Devimon's army was now gone.

War spread out across the island Seadramon had allowed Marine Angemon to use as a base, which was now a war field. Three separate group fights have begun, Gekomon vs. Seadramon, Metal Seadramon vs. Pukumon, and Octomon vs. Gesomon. "Noisy Echo!" Lieutenant Gekomon shouted at Seadramon who used his serpentine body to dodge the echoing blasts. "Ice winder!" Seadramon shouted as he opened his mouth and released multiple shards of ice which Gekomon took directly and countered. "Symphony Crusher!" Gekomon blew into the horn around his neck and fired a sound blast which caused a crashing explosion from the two attacks. Gekomon looked around to find Seadramon, however it was too late as Seadramon had slithered behind Gekomon and was about to strike. "Ice Blast!"
Seadramon opened his mouth and Gekomon only screamed as he was freezing and soon he was frogsicle which was hideous to Seadramon. "Tail Swifter." Seadramon flicked his tail and shattered the ice which deleted Gekomon within it.

Metal Seadramon was on top of a rock pillar and looked at the small digimon who was facing against it. Admiral Pukumon and his troop charged at Metal Seadramon who roared and shouted ,"Ultimate Stream!" Which released another massive beam from his cannon which deleted half of the group, however the Admiral got close for a strike. "Britain Punch!" A striking blow struck Metal Seadramon who was now woozy and roared at the strike. "Needle Squall!" Admiral Pukumon shouted as he puffed up a bit and released a barrage of needles which dug into Metal's Seadramon's body which were unprotected by his Chrome-Digizoid, this caused Metal Seadramon to roar until he revealed that his head was close to Pukumon and opened his mouth at the small Mega digimon. Pukumon looked at the mouth and shouted ,"Wait, what are you doing?!" Metal Seadramon had gathered energy in his mouth to release a deadly burst of ice at Pukumon. "Giga Ice Blast!" Pukumon screamed as he was sharing Gekomon's fate as he was frozen solid and shattered into deletion.

The last battle of troops became was a battle of rivalry ever since people could remember, the species of octopus and squid no matter what form, battling to become superior, and Octomon and Gesomon were no exception. General Octomon felt something in his crown which Fujitsumon was warning him of the incoming Gesomon. "Squire Dome!" Water surged around Gesomon and released the water at Octomon who pointed his ray gun at the water "Spurting Ink!" A violent burst of ink was fired at the war and divided it around Octomon who jumped at Gesomon and continued to release ink at him. "Filthy Gesomons, we Octomon are better! Octopi are better than Squids!" Octomon shouted as he shot ink into Gesomon's face and whipped at him with his tentacles. "Coral Crusher!" Gesomon said whipping his 'tentacles' at Octomon at an attempt to get him away for an attack. "Squire Dome!" Gesomon released another circular blast of water which pushed Octomon away and washed the ink away from Gesomon as he gained closure by using Coral Crusher once more which he kept beating Octomon until he eventually was knocked out into submission.

Marine Devimon who was unaware of his servant's fates began charging through the island looking for Marine Angemon who was in the center of the island as he destroyed Seadramons, and Gesomon who were in his way. "Evil Wing!" His tentacles attacked and pierce all those digimon who were in his path as he defeated them and absorbed their data. "Marine Angemon!" Marine Devimon shouted as he was getting closer to them. Castor looked at Marine Angemon and said ,"He's coming, we have to get out of here." However Marine Angemon did not budge as he stayed in place. "No, I am the leader of these digimon, I cannot leave them here. I must stay and fight, even if I don't want to." Marine Angemon said smiling showing why he was the true leader of the Deep Savers Digimon. "Oh, you will fight!" Marine Devimon said as he had arrived to see the two and jumped at the two digimon with his two tentacles coming toward them, however Castor intervened as he pulled out a scythe weapon with digital symbols which he swung at the tentacles and pushed them away with the blade. Marine Angemon looked at Castor who was trying to help and asked him to move. Pink energy began to glow from Marine Angemon as he smiled and released a burst of energy. "Smiling Face!" The blast hit Marine Devimon and pushed him back. Marine Devimon growled as he slid on the ground and sat up as he opened his mouth at Marine Angemon and Castor. "Guilty Black!" A sludge of black ink was fired at the two which Marine Angemon stood in front of it as he glowed pink. "Ocean Love!" Bubbles of pink hearts emerged from him that collided with the ink and with Marine Devimon causing them to be hit with pink aura and caused Marine Devimon to glow pink. "AH!!! It hurts, why does it hurt?!" Marine Angemon released more bubbles of pink hearts at Marine Devimon who was in pain from the attack since Marine Angemon considered him an enemy, however irony had more in stored for Marine Devimon as his tentacles began attack Marine Devimon as they had a mind of their own and began destroying the failed person.

Marine Angemon and Castor looked down from a high platform to see the remaining armies disperse and retreat or go into the lake for rest. Marine Devimon and his forces were gone and now Castor looked at the digimon and said ,"Well, I believe my time is over here..." Castor said as he looked at the digimon leave and he looked at Seadramon, and Metal Seadramon. "I will stay for a while and leave.." Castor said with a smile as he watched all the digimon around him smile and laugh at their victory.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:30 pm
This is for Plesiomon:

Sleep so sweetly slumbering Plesiomon
Nestled snug and warm
For the Angemons sends his friends
To keep you safe and warm.

A bundle fresh from heaven
Without an earthly care
Sleeping there in innocence
Angemon hover in the air

They whisper to you sweet dreams Plesiomon
They sing a lullaby
An angewomon's song to soothe you
To quiet you when you cry.

A song of peaceful harmony,
Caressing you as you sleep
Words drift 'round your tiny head
While angemon guards and keep.

Sleep so sweetly slumbering Plesiomon
While time goes gently by
Your angels watch and sing to you
An angel digimon's lullaby.

Sago_Knight

-Xx_Were_xX-

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 am
i'm willing to trade my seadramon for a octomon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 am
Well here we go. My Roleplay. I don't think it is my best work. I like my idea but I didn't do it well. Which is why I am not facing Pummel with this. When I beat her I will need to be in tip top shape.

The Net Ocean is always in a state of turmoil. The forces of Marine Angemon and Marine Devimon fought for control, they usually ended with marine Angemon in power and Marine Devimon slinking away to lick his wounds. But the last few weeks had been peaceful, like Marine Devimon had seen the light and would leave the rest of the Ocean in peace. Chances are that wasn’t it. Marine Angemon had to send an ambassador to talk to Marine Devimon. He had chosen a Zudomon.

Zudomon was an old ambassador, and was used to these meetings. He walked into Marine Devimon’s ‘throne’ room. It was more of a dark cave, the floor was covered with who knows what. Zudomon smiled at Marine Devimon. “My Lord, as you know you haven’t been attacking Marine Angemon recently. I am here to make up a treaty to keep this peace between the two sides.” Zudomon finished.

Marine Devimon smiled at Zudomon. “Ah peace. I am all for peace. Of course I will need to be in control of the Net Ocean. So when that is prepared I will be glad to sign the treaty.” Zudomon could only stare at this obviously insane digimon. “Th-he whole Ocean? Marine Angemon would never agree! You-“ Marine Devimon cut him off. “Then we are done talking. You may go.” He said, shooing him off.

Zudomon returned to Marine Angemon. “He is insane.” Marine Angemon wasn’t that surprised after hearing Zudomon’s story, Marine Devimon never was that bright, but why would he stop attacking Marine Angemon? Unless… he was preparing for something big! Marine Angemon had to figure this out quickly.

Draco had hurt tell of Leviamon, the massive demon dragon of the Ocean. And he would find it. Draco grinned as he floated out into the Ocean, only in a hand made raft. He wanted to buy a boat, but the lack of funds forced him to build one himself. He was confident in his creation. Not noticing the ropes start to snap. Draco cursed as he fell into the dark waters, his metal arm dragging him down to the bottom.

Draco struggled, but having only one working arm made it impossible. His life flashed before his eyes as he sunk into darkness.

A small patrol of Gesomon, the numbers of patrols had decreased as Marine Devimon’s attacks lessened, spotted a floating object, something that wasn’t a digimon. They had to investigate it. They swam closer, the shape turning into a human. A human! They never went underwater. Something about the water making them sick or something. But this one seemed to be just floating there; maybe they should do something about it. They picked him up, pulling him towards their patrol officer, who knew a bit more about humans. He freaked, not wanting to have coded the human, he quickly brought the human into a near by cave, one with a pocket of air in it.

Draco had woken up to find he was in a dark cave; he could barely see the Gesomon in front of him. He jumped back. “Ah! Gesomon! You aren’t going to attack me?” He asked, suddenly noticing he was fine and the virus digimon were just staring at him.

The Gesomon laughed. “Attack you? Why? We just saved your life. We don’t want to waste that.” He smiled at Draco. “We want you to help us.”

Draco blinked, digimon rarely asked him for help. He thought about it. “Well… if I get some info I would be glad to him. Where is Leviamon?” Draco grinned at them.

Gesomon was taken aback, who looked for a Demon Lord? It didn’t matter; they had to take this chance. He could only nod. “You will have to get that information from Marine Angemon, he would know.”

“Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!” Draco said, running ahead to dive into the water, forgetting he can’t swim with his rusted arm. The Gesomon sighed, pulling Draco back in. “Just hold your breath.” He said, jumping in with Draco dragging behind him.

Draco was getting excited; the thought of owning the Demon Dragon was exciting him. He was focusing on the thought of what he would do with his new Dragon Digimon, trying not to pass out from the lack of oxygen, though it was hard.

Marine Angemon was planning out what to do; Marine Devimon had just sent a Letter of Surrender. Asking Marine Angemon to surrender to him or have all his digimon deleted. Marine Devimon may be evil, but he wasn’t insane, not even he could do that without something hidden. But what? He had to know. “Maybe… no… he couldn’t have.” Marine Angemon turned white. “Not that… anything but-“ The castle shook.

Marine Angemon flew to a window. Smoke covered his view, but as it started to clear he saw a massive red tail smash into the castle again. “Oh… dear… Goldmon.” He said, “He has done it.” He said, as Leviamon swam back, settling on the Ocean Floor.

A Pukemon appeared above Leviamon. “You have seen my Lord’s power. He controls Leviamon! Join him or face destruction.” Pukemon had chosen a short but simple speech, not one would remember it anyways. Leviamon was enough to get more digimon on his side.

Pukemon made a small gesture, he and Leviamon heading back to Marine Devimon’s castle.

Gesomon arrived at Marine Angemon’s castle an hour latter, swimming past the destruction, wondering what could have caused all of this.

He entered Marine Angemon’s Throne room. Marine Angemon speaking straight away, “He has Demon Soul.”

Gesomon jumped, this was bad really bad. “That… that isn’t possible.”

“Yes… I am afraid it is, but how?” Draco crawled out from Gesomon’s grip. “What is Demon Soul?" Marine Angemon stared at Gesomon. “Gesomon… why do you have a human in here?” He asked.

“Well Sir. I found him drowning, and convinced him to join us.” Gesomon answered. Draco sat there, speaking up again. “Only if I get info on Leviamon.”

Marine Angemon grinned. “You are in luck. You will have a chance to meet Leviamon if Marine Devimon has his way. Demon Soul is the only relic in the Digital World that can control the Demon Lords.”

Draco forced down a smirk, trying to look shocked and scared. “The Mad Man… we have to stop him!” He said, “I volunteer to go out to destroy Demon Soul.”

Marine Angemon was shocked; this human was willing to help? The legends of the Digi-Destined were true! They helped the good to defeat the weak.

The squad had been made up that day. Draco, Seadramon, Metal Seadramon, and the Gesomon from before. Had been chosen, a smaller squad would get past the defenses.

Draco had gotten from Marine Angemon special goggles that would allow him to breath in water.

So the squad set forth, their Dreams of glory filling their heads.

The journey was a short one, though it was filled with dangers. They had to fight off Pukemon, Gekomon, and Octomon but they had made it. They had no idea the war had started between Marine Angemon and Marine Devimon, right in Marine Angemon’s home. The digimon were divided and they didn’t take kindly to anyone who was against them. Half of Marine Angemon’s digimon wanted to give in and join, which made them traitors. Of course they were deleted, but it was hard to delete them all without a fight.

But the troubles of Marine Angemon weren’t on the squad’s mind. They had to get and destroy Demon Soul. Seadramon knew a little of Marine Devimon. Marine Devimon was greedy, selfish, and never trusted others. Which mean Demon Soul would be in his throne room, where he could keep an eye on it.

Metal Seadramon was too big to fit in, so he stayed outside. Draco let the others go in ahead, taking up the rear.

As they entered the air, water, tasted of digimon, or something like… it was a trap. Gesomon and Seadramon were fighting! Why? Draco watched as Gesomon started to digivolve, into Marine Devimon! Marine Devimon was Gesomon, of course! They are both virus digimon! “You trailer!” Draco yelled at Marine Devimon, his claws covered in Seadramon’s data.

Marine Devimon could only laugh. “You fool! You thought I would just let you swim in here? And get my Demon Soul! I had been under Marine Angemon’s nose and he knew saw it.” He cackled, his hand stroking the green crystal he had by his throne. “You will never get it.”

Draco smiled at Marine Devimon, “This saves me time. I was worried I would have to deal with them myself.” Draco spun his right hand, it flying out to grab Demon Soul. “It is…” his hand had smashed through the crystal. “Oh… damn…” Draco cursed, there went Leviamon.

Marine Devimon look terrified. “What have you done!” He roared, “Leviamon is free! And he will destroy me!” He started to swim away, forgetting about Metal Seadramon outside. The yellow serpent grabbed the virus. Draco swam out of the cave, unnoticed by Metal Seadramon. He destroyed his own dream! What would he do now? Leviamon would be rampaging, and then swim off again to sleep. Well… at least he had stopped a war.

Draco_Lord

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 pm
a song to plesiomon
(my translation of bink's sake)

Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,

We are going on a trip,
to deliver Binks' Sake!
Following the sea breeze!
We're Riding on the waves!
Far across the salty depths!
See the merry evening sun!
Painting circles in the sky!
as the Birds sing along

Farewell to the old harbor,
and goodbye to my hometown
Lets all sing out with a Don!
As our ship sails on
Waves of gold and silver
dissolve to salty spray
As we all set sail to
The ends of the deep blue seas

We are going on a trip,
to deliver Binks' Sake!
We are pirates, we are brave
we're sailing through the Sea!
The waves shall be our pillows
And the ship will be our roost
Flying the proud Skull
On our flags and our sails

Now comes a farr-off storm
We must protect our great home
and the waves are dancing round
so beat upon the drums
But if you should lose your nerve
This breath could be your last
But if you just hold on,
The morning sun will rise

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,

We are going on a trip,
to deliver Binks' Sake!
Today, and tomorrow,
our dreams cut through the night!
We'll be waving our goodbyes,
we may never meet again!
But please do not look so down;
The moon will shine at night!

We are going on a trip,
to deliver Binks' Sake!
Let's all sing it with a Don!
A song of the waves
Doesn't matter who you are,
Someday you will just be bones
Never-Ending, Ever-wandering,
Our funny Traveling tale!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho.

(yah for my translation!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:23 pm
My Rp should be done tomorrow evening or Monday, Im kinda ill at the moment so have mercy kay?  

Little Pinch of Ginger

DireGatomon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:29 pm
((how long has this contest been up now?))  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff