Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digi-Con *Over! Claim your Digimon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:30 pm
iAm Techno-san
Zamaku
iAm Techno-san
Digimons name:ShadowCalumon Japanese name; DeviCalumon
picture;User Image
I am known as ShadowCalumon on digi-adopt, one of the sites I moderate xD
Well, Im actually known as the Satan of Digi-adopt
But wahtever ;p
Bio:ShadowCalumon is pretty self-explanitory. Calumons wonderful happy spirit has been corrupted by darkness.
He makes digimon de-digivolve now, instead of digivolve. However he still can easily make them digivolve.
ShadowCalumon is very annoyed by cheery digimon, and if they are of the fresh level, he turns them into a digi-tama!
Attacks:
"Misty Digivolution" When someone agrees to be ShadowCalumon's minion, he makes them digivolve into a Devidramon.
"Hazardous Ray" A black and red ray shoots from his forhead, completely destroying anything in it's way.

that was very creative...........*steals and runs away*........

-slams fist into-
GO DIE D<

*dies* X_X  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Zamaku
iAm Techno-san
Zamaku
iAm Techno-san
Digimons name:ShadowCalumon Japanese name; DeviCalumon
picture;User Image
I am known as ShadowCalumon on digi-adopt, one of the sites I moderate xD
Well, Im actually known as the Satan of Digi-adopt
But wahtever ;p
Bio:ShadowCalumon is pretty self-explanitory. Calumons wonderful happy spirit has been corrupted by darkness.
He makes digimon de-digivolve now, instead of digivolve. However he still can easily make them digivolve.
ShadowCalumon is very annoyed by cheery digimon, and if they are of the fresh level, he turns them into a digi-tama!
Attacks:
"Misty Digivolution" When someone agrees to be ShadowCalumon's minion, he makes them digivolve into a Devidramon.
"Hazardous Ray" A black and red ray shoots from his forhead, completely destroying anything in it's way.

that was very creative...........*steals and runs away*........

-slams fist into-
GO DIE D<

*dies* X_X

HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  

City in Slumber

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm
is not funny crying get him Metal Garurumon.....X dun dun duuuuuuuuh twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm
Dax sat down after getting a cold Capri Sun from the fridge.
He was currently trying to write a book but it was just hard for him to concentrate.
His watch beeped.
He glanced down, "Oh gosh! I'm gonna be late!" He stood up, slamming his head on the trailers roof.
"Ow..." He muttered, rubbing his dirty hands through his hair. He felt a hint of blood, but he couldn't worry about that right now.
He walked into his small bathroom, getting a cold, wet papertowel and dabbing at the small red spot on his head.
His watch beeped again.
"Oh dear I'm gonna be late!"
He put on his jacket, grabbing his pocket knife and his wallet.He couldn't be late for this date.Hey, that rhymes.He walked out of the trailer.
He started running through the trailer park, singing,
"Can't be late for this date~~~~"
"Yeah-uh, can't be late. Nououoouoouooo"
"I just can't...just can't can't cant can't be laaate,
Be laaate
be la-WOOOH!"
Dax grunted as he tripped over a rock, slamming his face into the mud.
He pushed himself up, the brown gunk dripping from his face.
"Ew..." He checked his clothes; good, they were all clean. Grabbing a rag from his coat, he dabbed off the mud and ran on.
"Yeah, alright, I-I-I Can't_Be late_I-I-I-I Wont_be late
HmmmHmmm...."
"Hey you! Turn around!"
Dax raised an eyebrow and turned around to see a bunch of teenagers in red jackets with guns walking towards him.
"No! A gang! Darnit!" He shouted in his mind.
"Give us all ya money, heheh, yeah." One of them said.
Dax shook his head.
"No I need it for my d-"
Before he knew what was going on, three guns were pointed at him.
He ran over how fast and sly he would have to be to get away from them without getting shot.
"I'm gonna ask you one more- COME BACK!'
Shots rang out into the air.
But...Dax didn't feel anything.
He turned around, amazed, to see a strange, orange creature who blasted fire from his hand, disintigrating the bullets. The creature created a smoke screen before grabbing Dax's hand and pulling him away.
Dax panted.
"Thanks...for..saving...me" He said. He looked around.
No...way....
He was in a sandy land with glowing trees and flying rocks.
"Where am I?" He asked, beginning to think he was crazy.
The small creature replied,
"The digital world"

Dax just stared at the creature.
"Yeah I think I hit myself too hard when I got up, I'm just, y'know, gonna go" He said, standing up.
The orange creature held Dax's arms and pushed him down.
"No, stay" it said.
"Me Coronamon, you tamer, me partner."
Dax sighed. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
The creature known as Coronamon pointed to Dax's watch. It was different now. It had three buttons, what seemed to be a reciever, and a small screen.
"That digivice. You use to make me digivolve so I protect you." He smiled.
This didn't make any sense to Dax. "What...?"
Coronamon smiled. "You follow me." He grabbed Dax's arm and pulled him up.
They seemed to have walked for hours, and it was starting to get dark.
"Where are we going?" He asked, looking at his watch.
Oh, right, now it's his "digivice"
"What this thing doesn't tell time?" He muttered.
Dax looked up. They had walked into a large cave.
"Where are..."
"Oh my god"
Standing before him was a white creature and a girl standing before the creature.
"Hi, I'm Isabella. This is Lunamon"
Lunamon curtsied.
"What's going on?" He asked, annoyed.
"This is the digital world. You are a digi-destined, chosen by...well...someone to save the digital world. Coronamon there is your partner, and your digivice helps him digivolve" The girl held up her wrist to show an identicle thing around her wrist, just pink.
Suddenly, the cave shook.
"What was that!?" Dax shouted.
-------------------------TO BE EDITED--------------------------------------------  

City in Slumber

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 am
well im bored so here goes.

ivan walked down a road and saw a cpu on behind a glass door.
and suddenly he gets swooped inside.
last ting he remmembers is haveing to pee.
and out of the blue a mojyamon comes and tries to kill ivan.
a digivice suddenly appeared in his hand and a guilmon gets out of the digivice and go attacking mojyamon.

guilmon wins the battle by tricking mojyamon into a river.
guilmon introduced himself *im guilmon*

a few months hv passed and ivan together with gallantmon cm goes to delete lucemon because he is the one that sent ivan there.

gallantmon cm used his ultimate move as a last resort because he was loseing. gallantmon and lucemon together got deleted but ivan was free.

even as ivan feel lonely life moved on.  
Rae-Jou rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 8, 9, 7 Total: 38 (5-50)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:56 am
Here comes my digimon:
Duosmon
Level: champion
Bios: once there were two rookie digimon. A heavenly and a hell digimon. Once they met in a battle against a great enemy. When both of them were the only remaining digimon they fused into Duosmon. cause they were such opposites they could not become one balanced creature. Since then they think seperately but fight for one goal.
Attack: Heavenly Hellfire
A holy fire that burns like hell.

User Image
New pic  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Rae-Jou rolled 5 10-sided dice: 6, 9, 6, 3, 6 Total: 30 (5-50)

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 am
another sequence  
Rae-Jou rolled 5 10-sided dice: 10, 7, 5, 10, 4 Total: 36 (5-50)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am
I actually got the invalid one xDD  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Rae-Jou rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 1, 10, 8, 6 Total: 34 (5-50)

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:06 pm
^^  
Rae-Jou rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-50)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:07 pm
rofl  

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:29 pm
Isaac laid back in his chair computing data into his computer. "I hate doing such tedious wooork!", Isaac said with a sigh. "Guess I'll take a long-needed nap after this wor-", he paused for a moment. There was a small tear of light coming from the bottom left corner of the monitor of his computer. "What in blazes is that?" Isaac began to poke the tear out of curiousity when the whole screen blew out into a ray of light. Before Isaac could even make a reaction he was sucked into the rip of his computer monitor.

When Isaac awoke from being sucked into the rip he was in a strange place. His surroundings were new to him. "Where in the world am I!?", he shouted. "You're in the Digital World!", said a strange voice. "Oh thank you. . .", Isaac said as he turned around, with a blank face, to see a small raccoon like creature with a metal helmet upon its head. Suprisingly Isaac was not freaked out and simply sat up criss cross applesauce style.(that's right. . I said it. lol) "And you are, my cute furry friend?", Isaac asked with a small smile. "I'm Kapurimon, andd I have been waiting for you for a long time!", Kapurimon replied. "Well then. . . Kapurimon is it? A pleasure to be your friend I suppose. . . Now what am I suppose to do hear?" "Not a single clue what we're suppose to do."

Isaac and carried Kapurimon on his head as they traveled a bit to see where they actually were. "What do you mean we're lost!?" "It's simple. I have no idea where we are.", Kapurimon said with a giggle. "And you live hear. . ." Isaac let out a sigh. There was silence around them. "Hey, Kapurimon. . . Is there more creatures like you?" "Well of course silly! Look there is one now!" Isaac looked forward with his usual blank face to see a giant spider like woman thingy charging at them. "What the hell is that!?" "Oh that... That is Arukenimon. She isn't too friendly." "Well then how bout we run!!" Isaac grabbed Kapurimon off his head and held him in his arm like a football and began to high tail it out of there. With Arukenimon on their tail.

Isaac and Kapurimon were still running from this savage digimon who was kind of hot in a way and were haulted upon a dead end. "Damn it! We're trapped. . .", exclaimed Isaac. Isaac held Kapurimon tightly as his pocket began to glow. "Huh?" The glow was a light, a burning light, coming from a perculiar device. As Arukenimon came closer the flash got brighter. Isaac took the device out of his pocket. Kapurimon now began to glow. "What is happening!?" "I'm Digivolving." "You're what!?"

Kapurimon lifted up into the air. "Kapurimon Digivolve to... Kotemon!" This new form landed gently to the ground. It looked as if it was a lizard on hind legs where Kendo armor. "Don't worry, buddy! I'll protect you!" Kotemon ran towards its opponent and with an epic battle cry it attacked. "Hot Head!" Kotemon struck Arukenimon on the head with its kendo bokken and Arukenimon's head went up in a blaze. She fled with great speed. Kotemon walked up to Isaac and seemed to smile at him with his eyes since his mouth was not visible. "How was I?" "You were a ten out of ten, my friend." Isaac and Kotemon walked away in the sunset.

(there. . done!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 pm
Did any one else attepmt the question other than I?  

machine of life vincent

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:21 pm
machine of life vincent
Did any one else attepmt the question other than I?

me.......i lost ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 pm
@Zanmaku- What question(s) did you get wrong?

Not actually entering it but the art contest reminds me of a digimon line i was working on in paint. as you can see I didn't finish it, plus i can't finish it because one it would be on my home comp, and two i think i did this before we had to reset everything on the comp.

User Image  

machine of life vincent

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:31 pm
"Toan, We're going to the arcade, you coming?" Said a boy surrounded by a few others. they were standing outside the school as Toan had walked past. Toan stop and turn his head back "Nah, i got a crap load of homework. Maybe next time" The boy shrugged and returned talking to his friends.

Toan was on his way home when something caught his attention from the alley next to him. Toan turn and see what it was. "Hay cutie, you lost or something?" said a voice from the alley. A Girl was surrounded by 4 guys, trapped with no escape. She needs help Toan though as he dropped his stuff and was about to charge in and help but was stop as the girl shot a hand out and grabbed the guy that called her cutie by the throat "Get lost" She said as she slam her foot at the side off his head, causing him to hit the wall hard. He was unconscious in a matter of moment "What The?" One guy said as they all turned their attention back to the girl "Get the b***h!" They all rushed at once. The girl picked up a metal pole that was on the ground and walked toward them. it ended in the matter of seconds as they all hit the ground hard. the girl dropped the fight as she clean the dust off her sleeve. She begin to walked out the alleyway toward Toan.

Toan was frozen from what he saw throughout the fight he couldve sworn that the girl was fuzzing from human to a yellow fox. As the girl walked past Toan she stopped and turn to look at him "Toan Kaizaichijin" She said with amusement in her voice. Toan felt a shiver down his spine "How-" The girl Toss a weird object at him as Toan caught it with one hand "I was told to give you that" Toan looked down at the object, it was a small device, something along the line of a communicator. It was black with red and silver trims. Toan looked up to ask the girl but she was gone. Too weird Toan though as he rushed home and locked himself in his room. He took a picture of the device he was giving and scan in to the computer as he tried to search for what it was. after a few second the computer exploded and darkness shout out of the computer "Wahh!!" Toan screamed as he jump back but it was too late. the darkness has already consume him and knocked him out.

When Toan woke up again he found himself in a desert "Wha?" He begin to look around and wouldve gone crazy have his device did not go off at the moment. Toan took out his device and it projected an image of the girl. She smiled and wave her hand "Welcome to the digital world" Toan stared at the device dumbstruck "The digiwhat?" Nonsense, impossible. The girl giggle as she vanish. Toan shook his head and begin to walk down the desert searching for a way home.

Digital world, what this nonsense. And that girl, who was she? where the hell am I?
Toan walked till he couldn't walked anymore and sat behind a boulder to block out the scorching sun. Maybe if i rest for a few minutes... Toan though as he felled into his sleep. when he awoke again he found that he was not alone. 3 figures were fighting in front of him. Two were a flaming tiger (Lynxmon) and one was a mini Dinosaur (Dracomon). The tiny Dragon thingy was loosing and was about to get killed. Toan somehow felt sorry for the thing and decided it was worth saving.

one of the lynxmon jumped at Dracomon but was kicked ion the ribbed as it was sent smashing into the rock. The other Lynxmon turn his head in surprise but it was to late as Toan smashed a rock into his head. "Bad kitty" Toan commented. The two lynxmon got up, they were irritated "You die first" One of them said. Toan pause for a moment thinking of a reply when suddenly "You can talk!?" WHAM! he was smashed in the chest and was sent flying. Both the Lynxmon charge at one and was about to strike when a burst of blue flame consume the both of them destroying them "G Shurunen" The little dragon thingy said as he went to where the Lynxmon we're and absorbed their data. After a silent moment it turn toward Toan "Took you long enough, Tamer" Toan was speechless and couldn't do anything but look down in his hand. his black device was beginning to glow. His digivice has chosen his partner.

"...I'm talking to a talking Dinosaur....... the sun is really getting to me" Toan got up and cover his face from the sun. Dracomon stared at Toan for a few minutes then spit fire out at him "Listen to me when im talking!" Toan tried to put out his shirt "Hot Hot Hot!" After he finished putting out his shirt "Alright you" Toan picked the Dinosaur up by the horns so they were face to face "I want explanation now. where the hell am i, what the hell are you, and how the hell do i leave?" Dracomon sigh, of course he get the difficult tamer. So slowly he begin to summarizes the digital world, digivice, digimons, and pretty much everything else. Toan listen to every word carefully "So your telling me that im stuck here till i fight a great evil or learn a very important lesson...." Dracomon yawn but nodded. Toan faced palm at the ridiculous situation he was in. he drop his digimon as he picked up his digivice and turn to leave. he stop after a few pace and turn toward the Dracomon "Well come on, the faster i settle thing, the faster i can go home." The Dracomon nodded and try to catch up to Toan who was already moving. he didn't know what was ahead of him and what he will be facing. he didn't know who that girl was or when he'll be able to get home. nor does he care. somewhere deep inside him he felt something stir, anticipation for a great story and a great adventure awaits him.  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff