Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Anime Crush Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

himarichan

Angelic Elder

10,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:50 am
4laugh Neji from Naruto redface  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 pm
japain from hetalia
sebastion from kuroshitsuji  

dream angel 176

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 pm
I think my very first anime crush was Wufei from Gundam Wing.
emotion_yatta I really disliked his character when the show started, then he became my favorite. Oh, teenage me so many years ago.

My more longterm ones:

Himura Kenshin & Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin
Schwartz Bruder from G Gundam

More modern ones (within the last couple years)

KAITO the Krypton Vocaloid (if he counts)
Shigure from Fruits Basket (ah, thank goodness I'm not alone: someone else put him, too)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:13 pm
My first anime crush was (Still is) Gascogne Rheingau from Vandread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gascogne Rheingau (Gasukōnyu Raingau) runs the Nirvana's Registry and is responsible for supplying the Dread fighters with all of their weapons for their battles against the Harvesters, either inside the ship or outside, while piloting a delivery vessel. While her Registry crew might lose their heads amongst the excitement and intensity of the battles, she is always able to help them maintain their cool by reminding them to "Smile, smile!" On top of her duties as the head of Registry, she is Magno's third-in-command, after BC. She is very much like a big sister to the rest of the crew and is there to give sarcastic advice whenever it is needed (although sometimes not appreciated). During her spare time, or when there are no Harvester encounters, she enjoys playing a round of poker with Hibiki. She seemingly despises being called "Gasco". Gascogne acts like a big sister to Hibiki, giving him advice, as well as spending their free time together.

In Second Stage, the Nirvana was caught in a seemingly impossible battle against a Harvester mothership. In an attempt to save Barnette's Dread from being crushed by a Copy-Nirvana, Gascogne, in the delivery ship, flies in and shoots missiles at the unit. Although Barnette was jarred loose from the impact, the copy turns its rage onto Gascogne and impaled the ship. As it fell into the mothership and burst into flames, the delivery ship is swallowed up and Gascogne is unable to escape. It is assumed that she did not survive the crash. However, she shows up very much alive, during the final battle against Earth, piloting the same mothership, after commandeering its systems.

My second anime crush is Major Sakemoto from Strike Witches.
Major Sakemoto

They're both so badass and awesome! biggrin  

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games