Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)
≪✸-Gold Hawks-✸≫ [Closed] U/C Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 pm
Hey there what can I say we make a great team sweatdrop besides you have to admit I keep you entertained XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:47 pm
I can't wait to do more missions! They seem fun! : D I hope to show some team spirit!  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 pm
Chaosmon: "OI!!! People!! Look at the Announcements board... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:33 am
ChaosGreymon: I think I just sit back. *Sits on floor*  

Cuevas_506

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:41 am
(Welcomes all of the Tamers entering the base, Scout in tow right behind him)

"Hi, Guys how's it going and welcome to the Gold Hawks... I'm Lief Pyrex and I am the newly appointed Vice Captain of the Hawks. If you have any questions for don't hesitate to ask."

Scout takes a seat next to his Tamer wondering what adventure await them with this new batch of recruits.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:12 pm
So mister Vice...how about a mini battle?  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:20 pm
I can't right now (I'm about to shut down the store for the night and then I've got to go somewhere for a few hours) but I'm game if you wanna go for it tomorrow during the football games. Just set it up all I'll be there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:24 pm
lief_7
I can't right now (I'm about to shut down the store for the night and then I've got to go somewhere for a few hours) but I'm game if you wanna go for it tomorrow during the football games. Just set it up all I'll be there.

alright man tomorrow it is!

no black cards
3 cards each
Mega only  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Darkfire Karan
lief_7

alright man tomorrow it is!

no black cards
3 cards each
Mega only

Sounds good to me, It'll be my first test in an actual battle so I guess it's time to see what i've got!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:11 pm
Marcus looks over the new members with a smile. He noticed Lief among the crowd and rushes to welcome him. "Ah, you must be Lief... my Vice. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet all of you."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 pm
Lief salutes his Captain and Scout sat at attention, "Yes Sir, Vice Captain Lief and Scout ready for action. What's on the agenda for today sir?" Being new to this position Lief wasn't quite sure how he was to address his superior, but he didn't want to under do it and get himself in trouble on his first day.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:29 pm
Marcus returns the salute and then stands casually."Well first we've got to meet everyone. The we have to get an understanding of where we stand strength wise. We don't want to go into the field with a bunch of weaklings." Marcus laughs sarcastically. "Truthfully, nothing at the moment. We're still at the meet and greet stage. Maybe a little reconnaissance. "  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 pm
"Sounds good to me, I'll finish meeting the new recruits then." Lief said excited to see what kind of talent they had managed to bring in. Scout gave out a little bark in agreement.
"Let us know if there anything you need us to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 pm
Kiro looks at Marcus and puts his hand out. "Hi I'm new here I can't wait for new missions! I would totally love to see my rank go up"  

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm
Marcus tilts his head at the recruit and then chuckles, "State your name, recruit? We've only just met and you know so much about how things run." Marcus walks passed Kiro towns the front of the building. "Alright, it's a please to meet all of you, I'm your Captain, Marcus Egos. Let's start with a basic introduction. Who wants to go first?"

((Just introduce yourself with a basic summary beyond what you submitted. 100GP wink ))  
Digimon Tamer Hall (Digi-Club Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff