Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Neo-kibu-Dochas Dwitain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 pm
Yup though quite a lot of the girls are inactive xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:26 pm
UnHolyFudge
Denkou Konishi
UnHolyFudge
OMG IT'S A GIRL

You sound surprised.

If anything you should thank me. I made her join XD

there are like 5 girls in this guild i think, her, pummel, Windy, Harm and Kira(probably more, but my point is there are few)
listen  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:39 pm
Denkou Konishi
ultimatemk
Hi there. The names ultimatemk but you can call me either "ulti" or "Nick". So you're Kou's sister. I see. Well its nice to meet you. Though please try not to ask me too much question cause unlike your brother I may not know as much as him since he was here before me though I still did gain more digimon than him xd

GODDAMMIT

^^^
Don't trust this guy Kibu!

You can trust me Kibu. I never did anything wrong blaugh I'm just a really active person who never misses out on contests 3nodding You're bro on the other hand never seems to be online when contests are on smile I happen to be lucky as to be online when a lot of contests are on wink

The Gamblator

You're just jealous that I have more digimon than you xp kidding xd Probably you're just as unlucky as Denkou when it comes to contests xd Plus maybe you should bring your spamming posts up a notch so that you may gain your third extra partner already 3nodding And I do not have a heinous plan under the works stare unless you want me to have one wink cause if you do I will go nuts on DTI twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Denkou Konishi
UnHolyFudge
OMG IT'S A GIRL

You sound surprised.

there are like 5 girls in this guild i think, her, pummel, Windy, Harm and Kira(probably more, but my point is there are few)
listen

DIE NAVI *throws a giant rock at zadok*  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:47 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Denkou Konishi
UnHolyFudge
OMG IT'S A GIRL

You sound surprised.

listen

DIE NAVI *throws a giant rock at zadok*
lol, Rocks cant hurt me!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:49 pm
ultimatemk

You're just jealous that I have more digimon than you xp kidding xd Probably you're just as unlucky as Denkou when it comes to contests xd Plus maybe you should bring your spamming posts up a notch so that you may gain your third extra partner already 3nodding And I do not have a heinous plan under the works stare unless you want me to have one wink cause if you do I will go nuts on DTI twisted
Fudgey Disaproves, no heinous plans Ulti, at least no heinous plans without informing me of them.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:50 pm
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Fudgey Disaproves, no heinous plans Ulti, at least no heinous plans without informing me of them.
Why? So you can join in xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:57 pm
ultimatemk
ultimatemk
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Why? So you can join in xd

Mayyyyyyyybe
Zadok the 28th

Cause your evil.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:01 pm
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Fudgey Disaproves, no heinous plans Ulti, at least no heinous plans without informing me of them.[/quoteerr, why are we competing to who has the most digimon? Cause neither of you win that contest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:03 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Fudgey Disaproves, no heinous plans Ulti, at least no heinous plans without informing me of them.[/quoteerr, why are we competing to who has the most digimon? Cause neither of you win that contest.

Were not biggrin  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:04 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

You're just jealous that I have more digimon than you xp kidding xd Probably you're just as unlucky as Denkou when it comes to con
tests xd Plus maybe you should bring your spamming posts up a notch so that you may gain your third extra partner already 3nodding And I do not have a heinous plan under the works stare unless you want me to have one wink cause if you do I will go nuts on DTI twisted

It was a quote mishap.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:04 pm
ultimatemk
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Were not biggrin
uh huh... sure  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 pm
Zadok the 28th
ultimatemk
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Were not biggrin
uh huh... sure

Think Zadoc, I have less digimon than Ulti, WHY would i post the exact same thing he did, which pretty much says i have more than him?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:48 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
ultimatemk
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
ultimatemk

Were not biggrin
uh huh... sure

Think Zadoc, I have less digimon than Ulti, WHY would i post the exact same thing he did, which pretty much says i have more than him?

I dont know how many digimon people have, I am not very good at keeping up, hell I am not even sure how many i have. not that many if I remember correctly.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

The Gamblator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm
OMG so many emotocons on one page!!!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items