Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Card Center (Official Card & Deck Forum)
Banryu's Deck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm
Anyone else wanna fight? I could use some more practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:09 pm
Blademaster Banryu
I'll battle you again if you want, I'm still testing out new decks for the tournament.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:11 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Blademaster Banryu
I'll battle you again if you want, I'm still testing out new decks for the tournament.

I thought you already claimed all your stuff for today....? surprised Although I suppose we can if you like. I was hoping to get some practice against people who maybe, uh... wouldn't wipe me out in two turns. sweatdrop But uh, I suppose it can't hurt....?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:32 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Shadow of Miracles
Blademaster Banryu

I thought you already claimed all your stuff for today....? surprised Although I suppose we can if you like. I was hoping to get some practice against people who maybe, uh... wouldn't wipe me out in two turns. sweatdrop But uh, I suppose it can't hurt....?

For that to happen it would really just depend on the deck you're building. I suggest working with what you got and just try and come up with a strategy.

Look at the deck I played you with, most of the cards go together and combo well off each other. In the tournament, the trouble lies with your opponent negating your cards (Digimon Emperor) so it makes it risky, but otherwise everyone has a strategy of their own that they're following.

I'll play you with a new deck, another one I'm trying to see if it would work, so would you like to battle?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:35 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Blademaster Banryu
Shadow of Miracles
Blademaster Banryu

For that to happen it would really just depend on the deck you're building. I suggest working with what you got and just try and come up with a strategy.

Look at the deck I played you with, most of the cards go together and combo well off each other. In the tournament, the trouble lies with your opponent negating your cards (Digimon Emperor) so it makes it risky, but otherwise everyone has a strategy of their own that they're following.

I'll play you with a new deck, another one I'm trying to see if it would work, so would you like to battle?

Yeah, Digimon Emperor is super-brutal. >.>' Was trying to get my greedy mitts on one if I could... sweatdrop Until then, I have been trying to work with what I have, and I've come up with some simple strategies; I'm just worried that they'll be too underwhelming by comparison, or otherwise too helpful to my opponents (like the deck I'm about to use... you'll see haha).

Sure, let's go for it I suppose. ~.~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Okay, but don't get down. There are good cards in your deck so I'm sure you can have a decent strategy.

I'll make the thread and whenever you're ready just join.  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:33 pm
Can I get some advice or suggestions as to which cards I should use for the tournament? :0 My current thought is to spam the gold cards with item Shop, although that can backfire pretty easily... Any other thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm
Blademaster Banryu

Was trying to get my greedy mitts on one if I could...

Do you still want it? ;o  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Can I get some advice or suggestions as to which cards I should use for the tournament? :0 My current thought is to spam the gold cards with item Shop, although that can backfire pretty easily... Any other thoughts?

A good strategy I see is to use cards that rely on your digimon being a rookie. Most of 'em look pretty good (to me, at least...). Or I see there's lots of cards that put your digimon to 1 HP, and then there's other cards that give massive boosts when your digimon has 1 HP. Idk though, your choice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:18 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Do you still want it? ;o

Yes. Did you want to offer something for it?

Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

A good strategy I see is to use cards that rely on your digimon being a rookie. Most of 'em look pretty good (to me, at least...). Or I see there's lots of cards that put your digimon to 1 HP, and then there's other cards that give massive boosts when your digimon has 1 HP. Idk though, your choice. 3nodding

LOL thanks but I'm already out of the tournament. xD Although I have managed to develop some decent combinations, so that's cool...

Do you want to fight or something and see? xD

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:24 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Do you still want it? ;o

Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

LOL thanks but I'm already out of the tournament. xD Although I have managed to develop some decent combinations, so that's cool...

I'm not a rookie until they do my art, so... Can I still battle? And make an offer, if you want it. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Do you still want it? ;o

Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

I'm not a rookie until they do my art, so... Can I still battle? And make an offer, if you want it. :3

Oh yeah that's right, you don't have a Rookie stage yet. :0 Well I don't have Fresh or In-training, so it's probably better if we hold off on that then.

...well... if I want it? I DO want it. I would think you would ask me for MY cards that YOU want, man. :0 Otherwise, I'll just offer you any of the cards in my Side Deck for the Digimon Emperor. If you want something that isn't one of those you gotta ask me for it.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Do you still want it? ;o

Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Oh yeah that's right, you don't have a Rookie stage yet. :0 Well I don't have Fresh or In-training, so it's probably better if we hold off on that then.

...well... if I want it? I DO want it. I would think you would ask me for MY cards that YOU want, man. :0 Otherwise, I'll just offer you any of the cards in my Side Deck for the Digimon Emperor. If you want something that isn't one of those you gotta ask me for it.

Lol, sorry. Gimme a sec 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:41 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor

Do you still want it? ;o

Sullen Oppressor

Lol, sorry. Gimme a sec 3nodding

How about your trade card?  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Digimon Card Center (Official Card & Deck Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games