Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Sullen Oppressor IS BACK! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU LOST THE GAME
  FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Is the digimon emporer supposed to be rare or something? o.o

Lief is right, the Digimon Emperor is a very powerful card. In the current tournament we're in, disabling 3 cards for an entire battle puts half of one's deck out of commission; the deck limit in the tournament is only 5 cards, you see. (Heck, even in battles where the deck limit is up to 10 cards, disabling 3 of those can still be a huge advantage!)

So yeah, I'd highly advise you to hold onto that, it's a very powerful tool. xD However, if you're dead-set on trading it....? ;w; I linked my card list in an earlier post, take a looksee if you're interested.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:43 pm
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Darkfire Karan

I'm not sure that it's so much that it's rare than it is just a good card. especially with our rookie tournament going on right now, the card would all but cripple anyones chances at a victory.

Anyway, welcome to DTI, I'm Lief and if you have any questions I'd be happy to help out, just let me know, Hope you enjoy your time with us here!

Thanks for the info, Lief! What do the background colors stand for?

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:44 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu

Lief is right, the Digimon Emperor is a very powerful card. In the current tournament we're in, disabling 3 cards for an entire battle puts half of one's deck out of commission; the deck limit in the tournament is only 5 cards, you see. (Heck, even in battles where the deck limit is up to 10 cards, disabling 3 of those can still be a huge advantage!)

So yeah, I'd highly advise you to hold onto that, it's a very powerful tool. xD However, if you're dead-set on trading it....? ;w; I linked my card list in an earlier post, take a looksee if you're interested.

O.O Thanks for the info. Can I browse your cards, just in case I wanna trade?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:50 pm
Sullen Oppressor
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Darkfire Karan

I'm not sure that it's so much that it's rare than it is just a good card. especially with our rookie tournament going on right now, the card would all but cripple anyones chances at a victory.

Anyway, welcome to DTI, I'm Lief and if you have any questions I'd be happy to help out, just let me know, Hope you enjoy your time with us here!

(Yeah you know I'd actually like to know that too. o.O)

Go ahead and feel free to browse, it doesn't hurt to make me an offer. xD

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Sullen Oppressor
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Darkfire Karan

On that card? well as far as I know the red, blue, and gold cards all are basic cards that you can use. red tend to deal with attack and defense, blue tends to deal more with MP and effects, and gold seems to deal with stronger or better effects. (not sure if that's entirely accurate) as for Green and white, they were both until very recently the same thing. Now however green cards can only be used once per match and white cards are passive cards that always are in effect. Black cards are super powerful cards that get banned from most competitions but they just play like the other cards.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:53 pm
Hi, I'm SU Blue. And I'd like to welcome you to-*sees guys in suits with the words Walt Disney stitched to the shirts*-uhhh...The Happiest Place on Earth...*runs* You will not censor my free speech! *guys in suits pull out guns* Oh crap...  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:00 pm
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Darkfire Karan

On that card? well as far as I know the red, blue, and gold cards all are basic cards that you can use. red tend to deal with attack and defense, blue tends to deal more with MP and effects, and gold seems to deal with stronger or better effects. (not sure if that's entirely accurate) as for Green and white, they were both until very recently the same thing. Now however green cards can only be used once per match and white cards are passive cards that always are in effect. Black cards are super powerful cards that get banned from most competitions but they just play like the other cards.

Thanks again. I'll remember that xD

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:02 pm
SU Blue
Hi, I'm SU Blue. And I'd like to welcome you to-*sees guys in suits with the words Walt Disney stitched to the shirts*-uhhh...The Happiest Place on Earth...*runs* You will not censor my free speech! *guys in suits pull out guns* Oh crap...

Ohaither...? emotion_jawdrop  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:03 pm
Sullen Oppressor
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
lief_7
Sullen Oppressor
Blademaster Banryu
Darkfire Karan

Thanks again. I'll remember that xD

no problem, I hope that's correct, I actually don't do cards a lot so my knowledge of them is a little rusty, anything else i tend to know pretty well though.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:32 pm
Someone srsly needs to post. >:U  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:37 pm
oh someone I haven't welcomed yet, well Welcome I'm unitas nice to meet you Sullen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:41 pm
Unitas Persona
oh someone I haven't welcomed yet, well Welcome I'm unitas nice to meet you Sullen

Thanks, it's pretty cool here. 3nodding  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:48 pm
Sullen Oppressor
Unitas Persona

Thanks, it's pretty cool here. 3nodding

your welcome, yea it is good bunch to know once you get to know them all lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Everyone needs to vote in my poll! C'mon, people! VOOOOOTE!  

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

HON0R

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff