Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Ulti [X] vs. Skye [O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:06 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Nice an exact number. Your lucky i didn't use my cheating strategy. Which would have been instead of using the Deep Blue Savers card it would have been use Trapped again and so on and so forth until you die from Water Leak. Anyway Good Game

I see where you are coming from, i knew i was screwed the moment you used the water leak twice on me... to be honest that was the only move i had left for success, but yes bro thank you. that was a sort but intense match, i enjoyed it ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 pm
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Nice an exact number. Your lucky i didn't use my cheating strategy. Which would have been instead of using the Deep Blue Savers card it would have been use Trapped again and so on and so forth until you die from Water Leak. Anyway Good Game

I see where you are coming from, i knew i was screwed the moment you used the water leak twice on me... to be honest that was the only move i had left for success, but yes bro thank you. that was a sort but intense match, i enjoyed it ^^

I got a card i wanted from losing xd sometimes losing on purpose is the best way to go xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

I got a card i wanted from losing xd sometimes losing on purpose is the best way to go xd

XD yep, but nothing like that happened. thankfully there are people here that can give me a challenge... thank you brother Ulti, that was a great match.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 pm
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

XD yep, but nothing like that happened. thankfully there are people here that can give me a challenge... thank you brother Ulti, that was a great match.

Anyways since you beat Zadok and me you can't get anymore cards from the X and Y sets until its January 1 gaia time xd So go and claim your 4 cards for winning and remember to place the links to the battle  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:20 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Anyways since you beat Zadok and me you can't get anymore cards from the X and Y sets until its January 1 gaia time xd So go and claim your 4 cards for winning and remember to place the links to the battle

Ummm, i'm sorry i must have missed something. for winning i get two cards per victory? any of my choose?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:51 pm
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

Ummm, i'm sorry i must have missed something. for winning i get two cards per victory? any of my choose?

You win 2 cards. You can pick which set you want to try and get a card from but not pick the card. Set X is 1-30. Set Y is 31-60. So randomize from those numbers  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Skye Lord 2011

Friendly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 pm
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011
ultimatemk
Skye Lord 2011

You win 2 cards. You can pick which set you want to try and get a card from but not pick the card. Set X is 1-30. Set Y is 31-60. So randomize from those numbers

it's done, 2 per victory, only 4 cards a gaia day.  
Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games