Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Dinner with the Arkadis [Official Contest] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
1. I once saw a creature that was said to be quite legendary. It had golden fur and road on a cloud... who was it? Goldramon

2. On my journeys, I say this rather odd looking pink rodent, it was spouting out things that I knew to be false... who was this little liar? chuumon

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this?Deltamon

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it? pandamon

. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be? Fugamon

6. On a trip to the Beach, I glanced upon a rather peculiar looking squid creature, what could it have been?Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one hand and something golden in the other. What digimon is that?Hookmon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

3. One time in a rather morbid valley, I ran across a three headed digimon though it seemed like two of those heads were its hand, how strange, what digimon is this?Deltamon

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it? pandamon

. On one of my rounds in the Misty Forest, I saw a digimon with a most horrible sun-burn strutting around in tiger print clothing. What digimon could this be? Fugamon

6. On a trip to the Beach, I glanced upon a rather peculiar looking squid creature, what could it have been?Gesomon

7. On that very same trip, I saw a pirate ship being captained by a weird digimon, it didn't look human, but stood as one would. It had a gun in one hand and something golden in the other. What digimon is that?Hookmon

8. I once saw this avian digimon that gave me the strangest desire to ask it if it wanted a cracker. What digimon could make it want to ask that? Parrotmon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

8. I once saw this avian digimon that gave me the strangest desire to ask it if it wanted a cracker. What digimon could make it want to ask that? Parrotmon

9. I spotted near a restroom and thought it was the most aweful looking thing ever. I wish the person that left had went on into the restroom instead of doing it outside. What creature could make me think this? Raremon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 am
Unitas Persona

1. I once saw a creature that was said to be quite legendary. It had golden fur and road on a cloud... who was it? Goldramon

2. On my journeys, I say this rather odd looking pink rodent, it was spouting out things that I knew to be false... who was this little liar? chuumon

9. I spotted near a restroom and thought it was the most aweful looking thing ever. I wish the person that left had went on into the restroom instead of doing it outside. What creature could make me think this? Raremon

10. As i fell asleep I felt myself counting some rather interesting creatures, but... I must have been dreaming because they had rocket boosters on their backs. What digimon could this be? Sheepmon

11.I heard you were looking for potatoes, well I just so happen to have seen a creature that looked like it, but can't remember its name. Do you remember? Jagamon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

10. As i fell asleep I felt myself counting some rather interesting creatures, but... I must have been dreaming because they had rocket boosters on their backs. What digimon could this be? Sheepmon

11.I heard you were looking for potatoes, well I just so happen to have seen a creature that looked like it, but can't remember its name. Do you remember? Jagamon

12.Once I saw this creature standing on a mountain proclaiming to be the King of Kings, I didn't believe it and walked away. Now I wonder who that was, do you know its name?KingEtemon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

12.Once I saw this creature standing on a mountain proclaiming to be the King of Kings, I didn't believe it and walked away. Now I wonder who that was, do you know its name?KingEtemon

13. Ever seen a centaur before? I have, but this one was different because it had the head of a horse as well as of a man, what digimon could that have been? Centarumon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

13. Ever seen a centaur before? I have, but this one was different because it had the head of a horse as well as of a man, what digimon could that have been? Centarumon

14. I used to hear stories of flying horses, but when I saw one in reality, it wasn't flying at at. what could it have been?Pegasusmon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

14. I used to hear stories of flying horses, but when I saw one in reality, it wasn't flying at at. what could it have been?Pegasusmon

15. Way back in my days of youth, I would go out to the desert were I say this strange digimon that seemed to be quite reckless because it was covered in bandages, I wonder what digimon would be so reckless, what do you think it was? Mummymon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:25 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

15. Way back in my days of youth, I would go out to the desert were I say this strange digimon that seemed to be quite reckless because it was covered in bandages, I wonder what digimon would be so reckless, what do you think it was? Mummymon

16. On that same trip to the desert, I saw this plant... thing with gloves on its hands, what could it have been? Mushroommon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

16. On that same trip to the desert, I saw this plant... thing with gloves on its hands, what could it have been? Mushroommon

17. On my trips to the artic plans, I saw this rather fuzzy looking digimon that wore a studded cap with horns on the sides. What digimon could that have been? Vikemon  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it? Pandamon

17. On my trips to the artic plans, I saw this rather fuzzy looking digimon that wore a studded cap with horns on the sides. What digimon could that have been? Vikemon

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?Dokugumon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 am
O ,O!
MUST FIND
Nyoki beans!

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

4.On a visit to Toy Town, I saw a little plushie looking digimon. I knew it not to be a Monzaemon nor even its evil twin, what is it? Pandamon

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?Dokugumon[/quote

9. Strangest thing I'd ever seen I'll tell ya... It looked like a horse, but stood on it's hind legs and had a shell! 2-legged horse and a shell on its back, what on earth could it be? Indramon  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:01 am
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona
Unitas Persona

18. An insect looking digimon that went around eating waspmon like they were candy. I wonder what creature that was, do you know?Dokugumon[/quote

9. Strangest thing I'd ever seen I'll tell ya... It looked like a horse, but stood on it's hind legs and had a shell! 2-legged horse and a shell on its back, what on earth could it be? Indramon

20. One time I saw this strange white creature that had some pink band around its belly and it was always reading whenever I saw it afterwards... what was it? Bokomon

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25