Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Anime Fananitc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raikiri182

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:11 am
hmm...I guess I'm a fanatic. My friend introduced anime to me and I guess I'm been crazy over it ever since.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:45 pm
I'm obsessed, and I strongly emphasize the word obssessed, with Gundam SEED and .hack. As any .hack fan who has recently checked out the internet can tell, my name comes from the newest .hack game, ".hack//GU". I also like Trigun, King Of Bandit Jing, Dai-Guard, Mazinkaiser, Nadesico, Zone Of The Enders: Dolores, Excel Saga, and basically anything with fast paced giant robots in it D:  

User_2961583

Dynast Metallium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:07 am
I'd say that I'm a fan of anime (or in this case manga, as I prefer manga to anime so much more), but not a fanatic. I do go "OMGOMGOMGOMG" at the sight of merchandise, but I usually don't buy them. Likewise, I can squeal over the sight of an artbook in the nearest Kinokuniya book store, but 99% says I won't put my money to buy it.

To put it simply, I love anime, but not to the point that I die without it for a day. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:31 pm
Well if i had to say about myself, I am kind of both a fan and a fanatic, because there are Animas i favor, but i'm also always looking for any new Anime i can get my hands on that is good.  

Spartel

valkyriemadness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:58 pm
I love anime/manga. My favorite movie, thought it may seem strange, is twilight of the dark master. it's just so.....different from anything else. such an odd story line.... but anyfooze, i hope to one day have a career in making manga. my dream company to publish my stuff would be tokyopop.

Check out my journal for sum samples of my art. cuz i'm awesome like that.

((Spartel, i heart your sigg with ed and the stupid ppl thing.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:17 pm
I like anime and manga. Not to the extreme of being a fanatic, but I like it. Not 80's anime though. I'm really picky. Gotta be perfect by all of the aspects: Characters, plot, soundtrack, and mostly: artwork and animation. Otherwise I can just read a book razz  

lyworm

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:09 pm
Would memorizing every lyric of the themes from your favorite anime IN JAPENESE qualify as being a fanatic. If so, I am one...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:51 am
all of my friends, plus me, are all fanatics of anime. 'nuf said.  

Lena-domo

notforcats

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:21 pm
I watch anime personally I can't stand anything with alot of big words or robots but i like cutesy animes the most with deep storylines and occasional funny parts my favorites are sailor moon ranma 1/2 and inuyasha ive seen others but those are the ones im fanatic over.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:46 pm
I'm a fan. I don't go crazy and hyper over any anime. It's even rare that I would find an anime that I really like ( so far it's only FMA and FLCL ).

I knew these two girls who are complete fanatics. They're to the point where if you liked the same charecter as them, they will never talk to you but tell everyone rumours about you. I get scared when I'm around fanatics, you never know what will happen next. neutral

About the only anime/movie/game I get giddy about is FFVII. I love it, Cloud is my favorite charecter. I love his Advent Children outfit. surprised

pixolotl

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

`RibZ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:53 pm
Yup, anime is good, and I am a fan of it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:55 pm
I am a fanatic.
Quite a few people know it too. But I mainly only buy manga, because anime is just.. too expensive for my tastes. My mom likes to buy anime...
But no.. I'm quite... er... don't know what the word is... I'm really crazy about my manga. Heh heh. I actually write fanfics because I don't like how a certain anime/manga ends... etc. Please excuse me I can't really think right now.  

Princess Rune

CodeLabMaster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:13 pm
When you have so much time on your hands that you make this:
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/959/sorry9wj.gif
you might be a fanatic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:48 pm
Anime is life to me. I drink breathe and eat anime. When I'm at school, during classes, I rolplay in my head. If I didn't have anime....I seriously think i would die.  

Lin Tamakie

LvKyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:15 pm
Hmmmmm....

I think I'd be a fanatic. And not just because I talk as if Sasuke and Neji are my "dannas"

I can't get enough of Naruto, Azumanga Daioh!, Stellvia, Gravitation, Hellsing, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Gilgamesh, Chobits, Miyazaki classics, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yuugi, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, DNAngel, Neon Genesis Evangelion, sometimes Sailor Moon, and many others I have forgotten to mention. I am currently working on finishing Serial Experiment Lain and Elfen Lied. I own a few box sets, a good amount of manga, three cosplay outfits, two naruto headbands, oodles of plushies, and a few others kinds of merchandise. I draw a lot of fanart mostly Naruto-based, rp in a community as Tenten and Hyuuga Hanabi, and go to conventions to enjoy myself well. I attempt to memorize and sing my favorite japanese opening themes and have them on my mp3 player for the sake of hearing the correct wording. I do not own all the anime and manga I am familiar with; I go to libraries and friends to read manga and sites to watch anime almost daily. I am even an active member in my school's anime club.

Despite all this, I am no where near an otaku, seeing as though much of my knowledge is focused in Naruto, Fruits Basket, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. But yeah, I'm definately a fanatic. ^_^;;  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff