Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
The OFFICIAL Supernatural Why Not? Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:42 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Mama Ame

Prof. Moonie

So about the last three episodes.

Damn it was pretty sad when Charlie died and then in the next episode I think it was kinda appropriate when Dean goes on a Mark of Cain Fueled Slaughter of the Stein Family. Then of course we have last night's Season 10 Finale where Death explains about how the Mark of Cain is the lock and key to something known as the Darkness that God and his Archangels fought and locked away billions of years ago. Death tries to have Dean kill Sam so Sam won't have the Mark of Cain removed, but it backfires and Death supposedly ends up being killed by Dean. Then Rowena goes through with the spell to remove the Mark of Cain and the Darkness is released.

Honestly as soon as Death told the story of God and the Archangels battle with the Darkness I knew that the Mark of Cain was gonna be removed for certain. As the episode progressed I became even more certain of that.

Yeah, I was not expecting Charlie to meet her end. I thought she would be around a bit longer, especially since she finally got around to meeting Castiel; I've been wanting the two of them to cross paths ever since she asked about him in 8x20 "Pac-Man Fever".

User Image

However, I can see why the writers used Charlie's death to push Dean over the edge into crazy Mark-of-Cain killing state. With the combination of other deaths throughout the season of those close to him, his best friends (it's not just his brother this time - Cas and Charlie were involved too) lieing to him and going behind his back, and of course just the effects of Mark of Cain in general, it was bound to happen.

I still have yet to see the finale episode ((don't worry - I'm not bothered with reading the spoilers for that)) but I knew that the Mark of Cain was bound to be removed with how the storyline was going; not to mention, Sam, Rowena, Castiel, and Crowley were shown gathered together for the spell casting in the teaser trailer for the episode, so obviously they figured out a way to remove it.

Speaking of Supernatural, have you seen the newest parody by The Hillywood Show? It's a Supernatural one. heart It does feature quite a bit from Season 10, so it can be spoilerish if you haven't seen the latest season.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:55 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Mama Ame

Prof. Moonie

Damn it was pretty sad when Charlie died and then in the next episode I think it was kinda appropriate when Dean goes on a Mark of Cain Fueled Slaughter of the Stein Family. Then of course we have last night's Season 10 Finale where Death explains about how the Mark of Cain is the lock and key to something known as the Darkness that God and his Archangels fought and locked away billions of years ago. Death tries to have Dean kill Sam so Sam won't have the Mark of Cain removed, but it backfires and Death supposedly ends up being killed by Dean. Then Rowena goes through with the spell to remove the Mark of Cain and the Darkness is released.

Honestly as soon as Death told the story of God and the Archangels battle with the Darkness I knew that the Mark of Cain was gonna be removed for certain. As the episode progressed I became even more certain of that.

Yeah, I was not expecting Charlie to meet her end. I thought she would be around a bit longer, especially since she finally got around to meeting Castiel; I've been wanting the two of them to cross paths ever since she asked about him in 8x20 "Pac-Man Fever".

User Image

However, I can see why the writers used Charlie's death to push Dean over the edge into crazy Mark-of-Cain killing state. With the combination of other deaths throughout the season of those close to him, his best friends (it's not just his brother this time - Cas and Charlie were involved too) lieing to him and going behind his back, and of course just the effects of Mark of Cain in general, it was bound to happen.

I still have yet to see the finale episode ((don't worry - I'm not bothered with reading the spoilers for that)) but I knew that the Mark of Cain was bound to be removed with how the storyline was going; not to mention, Sam, Rowena, Castiel, and Crowley were shown gathered together for the spell casting in the teaser trailer for the episode, so obviously they figured out a way to remove it.

Speaking of Supernatural, have you seen the newest parody by The Hillywood Show? It's a Supernatural one. heart It does feature quite a bit from Season 10, so it can be spoilerish if you haven't seen the latest season.

Sorry about those Spoilers for the Season Finale ( sweatdrop ) even though you did say "don't worry - I'm not bothered with reading the spoilers for that". Well do let me know when you do get to it so we can talk about it more.

Honestly I've never heard of "The Hillywood Show". I watched it and well it was pretty amusing tho I do wonder why they had Kevin Tran's actor play Dean in it.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Mama Ame

Prof. Moonie

User Image

Sorry about those Spoilers for the Season Finale ( sweatdrop ) even though you did say "don't worry - I'm not bothered with reading the spoilers for that". Well do let me know when you do get to it so we can talk about it more.

Honestly I've never heard of "The Hillywood Show". I watched it and well it was pretty amusing tho I do wonder why they had Kevin Tran's actor play Dean in it.

Seriously, you've never heard of The Hillywood Show?! Wow. They're probably one of the top famous parody Youtubers out there. Most people usually know them for their Twilight parodies.

Osric Chau plays Sam, not Dean; Hilly is the one playing Dean. As for why? Because he wanted to. He likes making fun of his fellow cast members ((he's done a parody of Castiel already)). neutral That's also the case with Rob Benedict (Chuck on SPN) playing Cain - he likes to have a good time. Plus Osric is best friends with the Hindi sisters, so that's why he probably got one of the lead roles in the parody.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:04 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Mama Ame

Prof. Moonie

User Image

Seriously, you've never heard of The Hillywood Show?! Wow. They're probably one of the top famous parody Youtubers out there. Most people usually know them for their Twilight parodies.

Osric Chau plays Sam, not Dean; Hilly is the one playing Dean. As for why? Because he wanted to. He likes making fun of his fellow cast members ((he's done a parody of Castiel already)). neutral That's also the case with Rob Benedict (Chuck on SPN) playing Cain - he likes to have a good time. Plus Osric is best friends with the Hindi sisters, so that's why he probably got one of the lead roles in the parody.

Seriously. I don't frequent YouTube very much. As for why he's playing Dean that now makes perfect sense.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:25 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

User Image

Seriously. I don't frequent YouTube very much. As for why he's playing Dean that now makes perfect sense.

*Sam sweatdrop

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:14 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Well do let me know when you do get to it so we can talk about it more.

I finally watched the season finale episode. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:03 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

User Image

*Sam sweatdrop

User Image

Whoops. I don't know why I said Dean, when I meant Sam.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Oddly enough the Darkness looks like a ton of Demon Smoke to me. I wonder how they'll defeat it. I mean it's gotta be on a level much higher than anything they've ever hunted b4 now.

Also I find it interesting that Rowena was able to put Castiel under some sorta berserker or mind control spell. I'd imagine it's something she found in the Book of the Damned of course.

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:25 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Oddly enough the Darkness looks like a ton of Demon Smoke to me. I wonder how they'll defeat it. I mean it's gotta be on a level much higher than anything they've ever hunted b4 now.

Also I find it interesting that Rowena was able to put Castiel under some sorta berserker or mind control spell. I'd imagine it's something she found in the Book of the Damned of course.

Well, the Darkness is the original evil, so it's not that surprising that it would have a Demon Smoke appearance. It is from the Darkness that the Demons we know of today came from. They even mentioned that it was the Darkness who was responsible for turning Lucifer evil, who then transferred the Mark to Cain.

Rowena has used the "Angry Dog" spell before; she used it on the human girls she was hanging out with before being captured by Crowley (10.07 - "Girls Girls Girls" ). So, it's not something she picked up from the Book of the Damned.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:30 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Well, the Darkness is the original evil, so it's not that surprising that it would have a Demon Smoke appearance. It is from the Darkness that the Demons we know of today came from. They even mentioned that it was the Darkness who was responsible for turning Lucifer evil, who then transferred the Mark to Cain.

Rowena has used the "Angry Dog" spell before; she used it on the human girls she was hanging out with before being captured by Crowley (10.07 - "Girls Girls Girls" ). So, it's not something she picked up from the Book of the Damned.

True true about the darkness.

As for the "Angry Dog" spell I totally forgot about that. Tho it is kinda surprising that she's powerful enough to to control Castiel with it.

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 2:44 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

As for the "Angry Dog" spell I totally forgot about that. Tho it is kinda surprising that she's powerful enough to to control Castiel with it.

Rowena has been a witch for centuries, so she's had plenty of time to strengthen her magical abilities. I do think they were saying that she was one of the top most powerful witches, aside from Olivette, the one that she ended up turning into a hamster ((and Rowena was only able to do that because Crowley had put the magic-cancelling shackles on Olivette)).

User Image

I'm thinking that the spell she used to prevent Crowley and Castiel from moving may have similar origins as the magic existing in demon and angel traps. It's probably just a more advanced version of trapping a "celestial" being. As for being able to cast "Angry Dog" spell on Castiel... even though he has his personal angel grace now, he's not at full angel strength anymore. You can see what state his angelic side is in when we see his angel wings again in "Book of the Damned" (10.18 ) when he gets his grace back. So, Castiel's probably more susceptible to magic spells casted by powerful magic users than he would've been previously.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:04 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

Rowena has been a witch for centuries, so she's had plenty of time to strengthen her magical abilities. I do think they were saying that she was one of the top most powerful witches, aside from Olivette, the one that she ended up turning into a hamster ((and Rowena was only able to do that because Crowley had put the magic-cancelling shackles on Olivette)).

User Image

I'm thinking that the spell she used to prevent Crowley and Castiel from moving may have similar origins as the magic existing in demon and angel traps. It's probably just a more advanced version of trapping a "celestial" being. As for being able to cast "Angry Dog" spell on Castiel... even though he has his personal angel grace now, he's not at full angel strength anymore. You can see what state his angelic side is in when we see his angel wings again in "Book of the Damned" (10.18 ) when he gets his grace back. So, Castiel's probably more susceptible to magic spells casted by powerful magic users than he would've been previously.

User Image

I just didn't think that she was that powerful. I mean especially after that hexbag she gave to Sam to use against Crowley failed. That is what lead me to believe that the magic she used on them came from the Book of the Damned. Obviously Angry Dog wasn't obtained from the Book of the Damned, but maybe the entrapment spell(s) were.

As for Castiel's angelic side being much weaker I guess I didn't pick up on that in S10 E18. Speaking of that episode do think info about the Darkness is contained on the Demon tablet and that has something to do with why Metatron wanted and also has something to do with his plans regarding it?

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:23 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

User Image

User Image

I just didn't think that she was that powerful. I mean especially after that hexbag she gave to Sam to use against Crowley failed. That is what lead me to believe that the magic she used on them came from the Book of the Damned. Obviously Angry Dog wasn't obtained from the Book of the Damned, but maybe the entrapment spell(s) were.

As for Castiel's angelic side being much weaker I guess I didn't pick up on that in S10 E18. Speaking of that episode do think info about the Darkness is contained on the Demon tablet and that has something to do with why Metatron wanted and also has something to do with his plans regarding it?

I'm sure we'll find out more about what magic Rowena uses is from her own training and what she learned from the Book of the Damned. I have a feeling we'll see her again. There's probably a clue on how to deal with the Darkness in the Book and they'll have to track her down to get the information. As for the Demon Tablet, it's hard to say why Metatron wanted it so badly... but we'll probably see him again.

Ever since the angels fell, they indicated that their powers were weakened ((this is why it took so long for them to heal their human vessels)). While Castiel didn't fall like the others, he's been through quite a bit himself - being killed multiple times, his grace being stolen (and who knows what else Metatron may have done to it), and probably also the fact that he's been on Earth for so long.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:00 am
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

User Image

User Image

I'm sure we'll find out more about what magic Rowena uses is from her own training and what she learned from the Book of the Damned. I have a feeling we'll see her again. There's probably a clue on how to deal with the Darkness in the Book and they'll have to track her down to get the information. As for the Demon Tablet, it's hard to say why Metatron wanted it so badly... but we'll probably see him again.

Ever since the angels fell, they indicated that their powers were weakened ((this is why it took so long for them to heal their human vessels)). While Castiel didn't fall like the others, he's been through quite a bit himself - being killed multiple times, his grace being stolen (and who knows what else Metatron may have done to it), and probably also the fact that he's been on Earth for so long.

Well I was thinking that info on the Darkness might be contained on the Demon tablet if Demons came from it and maybe he was hoping/betting on the Winchesters releasing it. As a result he took it to make sure they would release it on the off chance they had another prophet get a look at it or something like that. That's a good speculation you came up with about the Book of the Damned having info about it too.

As for Castiel being weaker than previously even though he didn't fall like the other angels, I think it's simply because he only recovered the small amount that remained therefore only reobtained an equally proportionate amount of his angelic mojo.

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:03 am
Kor Saiyajinkami

Well I was thinking that info on the Darkness might be contained on the Demon tablet if Demons came from it and maybe he was hoping/betting on the Winchesters releasing it. As a result he took it to make sure they would release it on the off chance they had another prophet get a look at it or something like that. That's a good speculation you came up with about the Book of the Damned having info about it too.

As for Castiel being weaker than previously even though he didn't fall like the other angels, I think it's simply because he only recovered the small amount that remained therefore only reobtained an equally proportionate amount of his angelic mojo.

Metatron made sure that no other prophets would be activated after Kevin was killed because he didn't want another threat coming from that "department". So, the only people who will be able to read the Demon tablet (and any other tablets that might still exist) are those who know how to read Enochian - angels and older demons (i.e. Crowley).

There seemed to already be quite a bit of information on the Demon tablet about constructing a weapon against them, how to see hellhounds, and sealing the gates of Hell via three trials. So, I doubt there will be any information specifically about the Darkness on it. There might be a tablet just about the Darkness because it is considered the Big Bad.

All of Castiel's grace - aside from what Metatron used to expel the angels from heaven (and whatever else he may have done that required angel grace) - existed in the vial. So, as a result, Castiel won't be as strong because he's only got a portion of his angel mojo remaining.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff