Submit

Free food?
  GET IN MAH TUMMY! 8U
  Depends on what it is... :/
  No thanks.
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:12 pm
Wait you work? How do you find the time to go on Gaia? I work to with stupid Dollar General since 2013 but I went up from just a sales associate in 2013 to an assistant manager in feb 2015 to present. Should be a freaken store manager by now but if things get too bad and my manager quits and I don’t get the store I will leave. 2 bachelors degrees I have I deserve a better job than where I am at. I do everything at my god damn job. I transferred to an Alamogordo store in late June 2017 cuz I hated being at the Tulie Dollar General and that the manager there in Tulie is a stupid cancerous b***h. So I left her and the dg I worked at from August 2013 to June 2017 I wish it could be erased from my job history cuz I hated it in Tulie. Almost 4 years but now I’m at a brand new store since early 2018. Yay. But the people that shop there are awful. Like everyone uses food stamps it’s redicilous. That’s New Mexico. Everyone uses food stamps it’s rediculous.
Pretty sure we are the poorest state in the US. Everyone like uses ebt food. It’s stupid. These people are like the most untrustworthy people you will ever see. Love living in the ghetto. I find it hard to believe these people that shop at our dg work. I would never hire them in a million years. Would never ever be able to get on base. Ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:08 pm
Anaya the Bee
Wait you work? How do you find the time to go on Gaia? I work to with stupid Dollar General since 2013 but I went up from just a sales associate in 2013 to an assistant manager in feb 2015 to present. Should be a freaken store manager by now but if things get too bad and my manager quits and I don’t get the store I will leave. 2 bachelors degrees I have I deserve a better job than where I am at. I do everything at my god damn job. I transferred to an Alamogordo store in late June 2017 cuz I hated being at the Tulie Dollar General and that the manager there in Tulie is a stupid cancerous b***h. So I left her and the dg I worked at from August 2013 to June 2017 I wish it could be erased from my job history cuz I hated it in Tulie. Almost 4 years but now I’m at a brand new store since early 2018. Yay. But the people that shop there are awful. Like everyone uses food stamps it’s redicilous. That’s New Mexico. Everyone uses food stamps it’s rediculous.
Pretty sure we are the poorest state in the US. Everyone like uses ebt food. It’s stupid. These people are like the most untrustworthy people you will ever see. Love living in the ghetto. I find it hard to believe these people that shop at our dg work. I would never hire them in a million years. Would never ever be able to get on base. Ever.

For a majority of us, we only come onto Gaia to post here in this guild. We've lost interest in most of the outside Gaian world. So, as a result, it's really not that hard to find time to post here. For me, I can easily do it within a half hour or so, depending on how many new posts there are.

You'll find bad customers no matter where you go. That's just part of working in the field of retail.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash