Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Why Not? Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying your stay?
  Yes, very much!
  *grumbles* no...
View Results

Zivos_Gambino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:36 pm
Sasuke1303
"Can i get you anything else?"

~[ sure... do you have any rooms that come with an private pool^_~...]~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:47 pm
Looks at zivos and raises an eyebrow, "Private pool? I just started here, let me go and ask the owner. I'll be right back." Walks away from the bar and into the kitchen. Sees Askeptycal, and walks over to him. "Do we have any rooms with a private pool?"  

RykuDrake

Zivos_Gambino

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:52 pm
Sasuke1303
Looks at zivos and raises an eyebrow, "Private pool? I just started here, let me go and ask the owner. I'll be right back." Walks away from the bar and into the kitchen. Sees Askeptycal, and walks over to him. "Do we have any rooms with a private pool?"

~["sits and waits, then fininshes off the drinks..."]~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:57 pm
*wanders in, skimming over the place then heads up to the bar* Hey...I'm interested in an entertainer position here; I play piano and sing.  

Manmaru

RykuDrake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:05 am
*comes out of the kitchen to zivos* "The boss says that we don't have those yet, but we're working on getting them. Would you like a room anyways?" *turns as manmaru walks up to the bar.* "A entertainer position? Let me tell the boss that you're here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:28 am
((can i be a waitress? ^^))  

Aikei--chan

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 am
*walks back out from his nap in the kitchen* whoa... things go by fast when you're not paying attention sweatdrop

All right, let's get started.

No, we don't have a room with a private pool. I like the idea, so I'm going to get some built soon. If you would like a regular room, I'd be happy to meet your needs.

Manmaru, you are my new entertainer, Aikei--chan, my new waitress. Welcome to the crew!

And Sasuke, I really must complement you on the way you've handled things while I was... uhh... preoocupied. Thanks a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:40 pm
*Runs in* sorry i'm late! I was stuck in traffic. So hows business? *Puts on apron* So what can I do?  

Beautiful_Flames

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:21 pm
Beautiful_Flames
*Runs in* sorry i'm late! I was stuck in traffic. So hows business? *Puts on apron* So what can I do?

Umm... wait? I dunno. Just chill. Things are slow, so just hang back until somebody needs waited on.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:35 pm
Oh... ok! *goes to the back*  

Beautiful_Flames

Zivos_Gambino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:47 pm
~[i'll just ask for your best room then please...]~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:37 am
"Ok, i will get you the best room we have."  

RykuDrake

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:42 am
The best room, eh? Here's the keys to the presidential suite. I doubt we'll get any presidents anyway.

Enjoy your stay!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:06 pm
Askeptykal
The best room, eh? Here's the keys to the presidential suite. I doubt we'll get any presidents anyway.

Enjoy your stay!

~[Thank you kindly"receives the keys... stands up and walks off to the room for a good nights sleep"]~

Zivos_Gambino

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:16 pm
...well, things seem to be slow around here. I'll be right back.

*goes to the back and makes hammering, sawing, and power tooling sounds*

There! Perfect! Karaoke Nights are the best way to draw in people! *hangs sign outside*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff