I don't know of any.
  I would love to explore one.
View Results

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:19 pm
Now I'm in the bathroom  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:37 pm
There used to be an abandoned hospital around where I live. For a long time no one went there cuz everyone said it was haunted. Lots of people die in hospitals. Friend of mine went there with his bro, a paranormal investigator or something. Looks for ghosts. They took a lot of pictures and you can see people in the building, only no one was there. Eventually it got renovated and now its an apartment complex. People still don't want to go there much though. Ghosts keep showing up....or that's the story anyway.  

Ferret 2.5

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:39 pm
Eh, there's no such thing as ghosts. Consider me a ghost skeptyk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:40 pm
Koaru2.5
There used to be an abandoned hospital around where I live. For a long time no one went there cuz everyone said it was haunted. Lots of people die in hospitals. Friend of mine went there with his bro, a paranormal investigator or something. Looks for ghosts. They took a lot of pictures and you can see people in the building, only no one was there. Eventually it got renovated and now its an apartment complex. People still don't want to go there much though. Ghosts keep showing up....or that's the story anyway.
I always liked going to those haunted places. Like where people say its haunted n yea. There use to be like a mental hospital for like girls around my house somewhere and if you like camp there or something at like midnight you can see like the ghosts of the girls who died there n stuff. Its pretty creepy. Never camp out though if you do go there, like sleep in a car or something. But then its weird cause then you will like hear like someone banging on your car. Its kreepy  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:41 pm
Askeptykal
Oi I believe in them. I always have and I am just like interested in them xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:44 pm
LingMing
Askeptykal
I used to. I read a book that was all like, "ghosts are real! Here's what to look for!" And then I turned into a skeptic and I don't believe that they're real anymore.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:48 pm
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
I used to. I read a book that was all like, "ghosts are real! Here's what to look for!" And then I turned into a skeptic and I don't believe that they're real anymore.
Ah I see. I just finally got to the corridor!!! And dude that kitchen thing where she like falls from the ceiling scared the living Hel* outta me  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:51 pm
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
Ah I see. I just finally got to the corridor!!! And dude that kitchen thing where she like falls from the ceiling scared the living Hel* outta me

Eh. I saw it coming. They always do the ending suprise when you really expect it. At least for me. Course, I kept saying to myself that there would be stuff popping up, so I prepared myself.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:53 pm
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal

Eh. I saw it coming. They always do the ending suprise when you really expect it. At least for me. Course, I kept saying to myself that there would be stuff popping up, so I prepared myself.
I was also like multi-tasking in the process too so I can like hear the things going on and was like 'oh I am glad I aint watching it' I get like freaked out when things like pop outta nowhere even when I know that it will happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:54 pm
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal

I was also like multi-tasking in the process too so I can like hear the things going on and was like 'oh I am glad I aint watching it' I get like freaked out when things like pop outta nowhere even when I know that it will happen.

You gotta turn the volume down really, really low. Helps.

edit- my 1000 +9th post! ...I kinda wasn't paying attention sweatdrop  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:58 pm
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal

Ah. But then again, its fun listening to it though. I was creeping my mom out. She was like 'will you just finish that already?" She thought I was doing it purposely  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:00 pm
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal

Ah. But then again, its fun listening to it though. I was creeping my mom out. She was like 'will you just finish that already?" She thought I was doing it purposely

Eh, creepy music is... uhh... creepy.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:00 pm
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal

I thought it would be like classical music *ish sarcasm*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:02 pm
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal
LingMing
Askeptykal

I thought it would be like classical music *ish sarcasm*

eh, maybe punk Irish would be more appropriate.  

A Skepty
Vice Captain

Dapper Elocutionist

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:06 pm
LingMing
Now I'm in the bathroom

Hahaha, I forgot which thread I was in when I read this and was so confused...  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff