Counter:
View Results

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:43 pm
I stopped for a moment to watch the trouts swim across the river. It was a pleasent view. Then I continued south.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:21 am
goes west cause meise likes west  

e1eTRic

Jirzo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm
Removing her eyes for a moment to look at the surrounding paths around her, Becca carefully examined each road. "Unless someone purposely cleans off my tracks, I should be able to retrace my steps by following my footprints back to this intersection..." she said softly to herself, as she headed west.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 pm
As the two wandered close to the bridge the female of the equation broke into a jog, childish laughter erupting from between her lips and silver strands flowing behind her like a cape. With her dragon friend following lazily behind Fairlee burst onto the bridge, the sound of her heels klunking against wooden planking announcing her visit to any who had even the slightest hearing abilities. Upon reaching the middle of the bridge she turned abruptly to lean over the edge, not seeming to mind the piles of snow she plopped her palms into.

"Wow... look at all the ice! Think it's safe to skate on, Lucifer?"

"I doubt it. The ice is thin in big patches... you can see it clearly even from here." the dragon replied. "Come on, Fairlee... I'm cold! I have to keep flying to try and keep warm... can we just keep going?"

"Awww... poor Lucifer! Sure, we'll go... but I'm knitting you a sweater the next time I get some yarn."

".....sure. Let's just go."

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:56 am
Rayne sat on the ground and pondered.
"Why would there be carolers here? Surely it would have made more sense to go to the village?"
Cursing herself for her lack of foresight, Rayne headed towards the train station.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:04 am
"Heeeey... I recognize this bridge! See, we're not lost after all!"

"Of course not; I picked the direction." Lucifer mushroom sighed as the two continued along the bank to the East.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers