Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

XX_Anatsu_Tenshi_XX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 am
*arrives at the intersection* it's quiet.... too quiet.... ninja  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am
hm this seems like a peace ful intersection but i when i was about to decide where to go zombies attack. i did what i could but it was too much so i ran in a random direction.  

disliker of the mary sue

SPI -14 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 2!

SPI -14

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:14 pm
"Ah hell!" Jad angled his bazooka at the horde below, his helmet sliding up to prevent contamination. The bazooka shot went wide, crashing into a tree and knocking it over onto a zombie. Jad laughed, his voice tainted by his speaker, "More than one way to skin a cat!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 pm
Jad angled his gunblade and unleashed a hail of shots at the undead horrors. another one fell down, ridden with the bullets from the cannon. Jad's jetpack continued to hold him in the air, protecting him from retaliation.

"I can't kill any more here. moving out!" Jad blasted down the road to the east. maybe the graveyard was their source...  

SPI -14

Okami Ameras generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:31 pm
I stopped at the intersection, and I close my eyes, my ears twitching. I turned into the direction of the shuffling as I open my eyes, to be greeted by a group of shuffling zombies.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:44 pm
I raise my two guns and start to shoot, getting 2 in the head with one shot, their heads exploding with a bang in two big and bloody fireworks.

I heard one coming up to me from the side. I slide the barrel of my revolver into my arm, and, not even turning my head, I shot. The bullet misses the chin by a centimeter, leaving a big gaping hole in the neck and lodging itself in the spine, effectively disabling the zombie, and it crumples to the ground, unmoving.

I see the ones in front of me coming too close for comfort, so I dart back, shooting. 5 fall to well placed bullets.

I hear one coming up from behind me, and I jump straight up, doing a flip. I land on it's head, digging the sharp blades that serves as my high heels into it's forehead, right into the zombie's brain. I kick back, pushing me away from the zombie and sending blood flying.

I hit the ground with a roll. I flee to the east, not stopping to see if there are any zombies left.  

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:51 pm
Zphal now spotted the road heading east that she had missed before. This was the place she had encountered her first zombie. She knew, because his lifeless body was still contorted on the ground where she had left him. She wondered for a moment how bad he would stink up this quiet intersection. Maybe she'd invite the guild to do a "zombie clean-up" day once all this madness was over...

Zphal headed east, readying her shotgun in case of attack.

outlawgirl265 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 pm
Erah notices the zombies and ducks behind a tree, pulling out her gear. . .

. . .

After all is said and done, she heads back eastward, to the cemetery.  

outlawgirl265

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:18 pm
I teleport in, quickly hurrying south.  
Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 14!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:26 pm
It smelled like garbage, but the intersection held no evidence of trash. It was clean; with the occasional green leaves falling off a tree, or a pine cone. She picks one up in boredom, and plays with it with her left arm.

She didn't get the G.I. Joe, though, why did he leave her a weapon and some bullets? What Artemis didn't know was that she was about to find out. . . .

Artemis tossed the pine cone up in the air, failing an attempt at catching the object. Her eyes followed the trail the pine cone rolled off to, and a few yards away, just in clear sight, green fleshed creatures hoarded the upcoming area.

Artemis took out her pistol in fear; limping to where the hoard of zombies gathered around a rotting corpse. The spectacle was enough to make Artemis vomit, but she knew very well that vomiting behind the bushes would give them the opportunity to strike.

She noisily takes a few bullets from her leather messenger bag and fumbles to get the gun loaded as quickly as possible. She puts in one last bullet, and accidentally pulls the trigger, sending the shot hurtling toward the blue skies.

"Great, great, great..." Artemis curses incoherently as the zombies notice the disturbance; blood dribbling from their gaping mouths, flesh hanging on their tongues. Their eyes - if they had one - looked at Artemis's direction, and they gurgled at the sight of fresh nourishment.

She just wasted the opportunity to strike without getting noticed, what's left was to just kill them off... and hope, just hope, that she survives the attack unscathed.

She aims at each head, shooting with adept accuracy, as the horde approached her passive figure. Artemis would stand her ground, and shoot... just shoot.

Artemis hit a female zombie straight on the brain, watching as the corpse knelt clumsily on the ground, blood pouring out from where she shot. Artemis killed another, inching back a few steps as the horde advanced.

Artemis had killed thirteen monsters already, just as there was one left. She aims coolly at the head, ready to pull the trigger at any moment.

One... two... three.

Clang.

She was out of bullets.

"Shoot!" She spots a dead zombie, fleshless hands clutching an old machete.

"That would do," Artemis dashes off on that direction, pulling the wedge from its late owner. A green hand had stuck; she threw the blasted limb away with utter revulsion. Advancing on the remaining zombie, she swished the rusty old blade, hitting the flesh on its left arm. Blood spurted from the orifice, and the creature gurgled. The zombie clawed at her hand, and Artemis screamed in agony. She hits the creature again, now on the neck, watching as the head flew away like a golf ball. Blood stained her clothes, as the headless zombie sprinkled more blood yet again.

Artemis walks away, throwing the useless gun by a bush, catching her breath with a clutch of a chest.

So those are zombies. . . .

Without a doubt, Artemis was shaken with fear, she was also completely lost in the middle of an intersection, dead creatures bleeding and immobile on her wake.

Trusting her instincts, and her newly-found machete, she proceeds to the road down East.

Molecular Atrophy

Metal Android_19 generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 7!

Metal Android_19

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 am
Your messing with the wrong man. Sharky attack!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:12 am
19: "Taste my steel you undead monsters."

"Okay sharky. I think thats the last of them."

19 heads east.  

Metal Android_19

Monjong-wer generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 8!

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:29 pm
I was quietly walking in the forest when I though to I heard something...what could it be?
I stopped for a moment to try to figure what that sound could be. Then I saw a zombie. I pulled out my shot gun to try to kill him.
"Die you ugly zombie!!!" I screamed.
I hit him but he didn't die at that moment, it took some time to finally end his live, but I did it. I killed my first zombie.
I continued my journey to the south more carefully than before, because I knew it would be harder from now on...  
Holder Of Your Heart generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm
I walk into the intersection. "Oh man, whoever was here last sure left a mess." I said as I looked at tons of zombie bodies laying on the ground. "Hmmm only one was hit with something other then a gun." I go up north knowing that there should be several zombies ahead since its headed towards the graveyard.  

Holder Of Your Heart

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces