Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:12 am
Mr. If entered the cafe and was immediately clutched by Aerona's arms as she gave him a hug. "Oh!"

"Oh thank goodness!"

"What's the matter?"

Aerona began to related the story of the days previous events . . .

" . . . and then she came back moments later and started saying something about being on the wrong mission. Then she left." Aerona said as she finished her story sipping on the mug of hot tea clutched in her hands with tears in her eyes.

"Oh no. This just won't do." said Mr. If, clearly disturbed. "Not only are there zombies on the lose but some malicious person is going about threatening everyone with violence!"

"I'd better hurry on to my business then! Are you sure you're okay Aerona?"

"Yeah, I'll be alright." Aerona said with a sniff.

"I wish I could stay but I think I should be going." Mr If said said as he hurried to the door.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:37 am
A strange conversation was brewing inside the Restaurant. People were going in hysterics, covered by a thick blanket of tension and paranoia, people crowded theirs seats among someone who appears to be the Restaurant's owner. The owner was not doing a great job at ushering the gossip mob away.

Every now and then, Artemis would hear audible whispers: a string of words like "riverbank" and "killed", and sharp statements like "...Rusty must've done it..." or "...Rusty couldn't kill anyone, the man's clean and good-hearted..." said one woman who was close to sobbing.

Even in Lemon Tree Village, the poor girl Ilsa's murder was the front headline for middle-aged gossip wives and men on their days at a public bar.

Artemis pushed her way through the crowd like a lost pup; pushed once in a while by a gent trying to reach his wife and call it a day, or a child fishing for her mother at the on-growing crowd.

"E-excuse me... pardon me... sorry!" Artemis was nearing the core of the conversation: the man she was hoping wouldn't hesitate on giving her scrawny but curved figure a free meal.

Artemis pushed through the crowd like a big wooden ram on a medieval castle gate. Reaching the front, her devious - yet innocent - smile faltered onto a sour face.

The owner, apparently, was a woman. The same gender as Artemis Danver: the lost freelance photographer clinging to her life on a rusty and bloody machete and two axes whilst trying to solve a murder.

There goes my Cream of Mushroom soup. . . .

Artemis decided to stay instead of fighting off a mass of nosy village people. Apparently, the woman seems to know a lot about the murder, and would eventually be a big help once she gets information.

After a question was answered, Artemis approached the woman, who gaped at her torn up shirt. It wasn't the look of lust, but merely the look of surprise.

"Excuse me miss, I'd like to ask why there is a zombie epidemic around here,"

Molecular Atrophy

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Oh the smell of delicious warm fresh pie is overwhelming in this little restaurant! Maybe, just maybe you could score a free slice by singing a delightful carol for the shopkeep, Aerona...

Roll 1-7.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Aerona if she knows anything about the murder.

"We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!"  
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:31 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Oh the smell of delicious warm fresh pie is overwhelming in this little restaurant! Maybe, just maybe you could score a free slice by singing a delightful carol for the shopkeep, Aerona...

Roll 1-7.

*carols*

xParanormal Angelx

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 1!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:00 am
*goes for the pie*  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:42 pm
*sings a chrismans song for once.*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:09 pm
agadf post  
Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:57 am
After so much 'time wasting', that is, food-less exploring, Fairlee was almost ecstatic when they came at last to a place for food. Bouncing childishly on the balls of her feet, Fairlee was back to getting childish looks from the other people enjoying their time outside the cafe. It was to be expected; after all, the blonde was of an age where such things were generally not expected. But things were back on happy grounds between the blonde and her dragon companion, so she felt like she was more then entitled to dance about.

"Oh man... I'm still so hungry..! Lucifer, we did all the boring stuff! We can eat now, right..?"

"Well, we could... but we're broke. I doubt whoever's in charge here is just going to give us food.

"True... how did we not make it here on the first trip? None of this is even sightly familiar..." Fairlee commented as she moved into the open entryway, her small nose twitching at the smell of freshly baked goodies.

"We got called back to HQ... man, how did you survive before you met me." the dragon said as he swooped down to alight on her head. Stepping through the large entry doors, the duo scanned the area and through an unspoken consent moved to an empty table.

"So, there's gotta be some wishes to collect here..." Fairlee said as she plopped into a chair, splaying her blue legs out before her childishly.

"Hmm..." Lucifer looked slowly around the restaurant, then nodded. "Yup; that woman in the purple hat could give us something. There'll be time for sitting later; move!"

"Alright, alright..." Fairlee grumbled as she got to her feet and made her way over to the busy looking woman. "Hey... are you the owner or something?"

"That's right! I'm Aerona... what can I help you with?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, I'm really, really, really hungry... ow." Fairlee made a face and rubbed the tip of her recently nipped ear. "I mean... I'm going around singing Christmas carols. Do you mind if I sing you something..?"

"Really..? That's a neat thing to do... go ahead! If you help make the mood a little more seasonal, I might be able to help you with that hungry thing..."

"Really..?! Sweet; initiative!" Fairlee spun in a happy circle, making Lucifer dig his little claws in to keep from flying off and away from the momentum. "I know just the song too!"

Stepping back and turning to shook a playful grin at the people who were watching, the blonde dipped into an exaggerated curtsy and hugged her dragon to her chest as she straightened. Clearing her throat, Fairlee took a deep breath before she sang, eyes glowing softy and wishes clearly drawing closer to them.

"Alright... this time you actually managed a 4, which brings us up to 15." Lucifer reported as the glow surrounding him faded.

"Few... good." Fairlee sighed, looking up in surprise at the sound of clapping. Though she was still getting quite a few strange looks, the people seemed to have enjoyed it. Which wasn't nearly as important as the fact that she had impressed the person who had promised to give her food.

"Very good!" the young woman laughed, clapping her hands together. "That was just what we needed... go ahead and have a seat. I'll get you some fresh baked pie and milk... on the house."

"Oh wow, really..?! Awesome, thanks!" Fairlee sang as she twirled around to return to her seat, sitting heavily. "Man, if I'd had any idea this gig would get me free food I'd have been more enthusiastic about doing it!"

Lucifer shook his head slowly, but there was a smile in his eyes as he hopped down to sit on the table before her. Though he often pretended he was the mature one of the duo, there was a matching spark of joy in their eyes as the owner brought them a huge chunk of pie and a cup and saucer of warm milk.

"Here you go... eat up!

"Thanks so much!" Fairlee sighed as she scooped up the cup and poured a saucer full of milk for Lucifer, which he started lapping from as soon as she sat it before him. Looking at the fork almost reverently, she tucked into the pie, sighing in joy at the taste. Between the two of them the pie and milk were quickly eaten, and when every crumb had vanished the two leaned back with a heavy sigh. "There... the world's just brighter after pie."

"Alright, fine... you're right on that particular thing. Let's just go, ok?"

"Alright, fine..."

"Thanks for everything, pie lady!" Fairlee crowed as she jumped to her feet and headed for the door, her dragon flitting about her head and several twitching eyes being left behind.

[[ Edit: Whoops... I did it again. The re-roll can be found here. ]]

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 2!

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 pm
Falalalalaaaa..... heart  
dgfhjkjhf generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Stormy entered the cafe with a smile on her face. Time to cheer everyone up. I should try a happier song. She took a deep breath and sang a verse of 'We wish you a merry christmas', before turning around and walking out to sing some more carols.  

dgfhjkjhf

Jirzo rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Jirzo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 pm
Becca walked into the Cafe, overwhelmed by the smell of Aerona's food. She licked her lips, now in the mood to sing a sweet carol for the Cafe Folk.
She sang her original "Jingle Bells To Why Not?" song she had written, as the customers clapped along with her melodious voice. She bowed, leaving with a piece of pie. Fwahaha. I deserve it now, byotches. >;3

Jirzo generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:08 pm
Jirzo
Becca walked into the Cafe, overwhelmed by the smell of Aerona's food. She licked her lips, now in the mood to sing a sweet carol for the Cafe Folk.
She sang her original "Jingle Bells To Why Not?" song she had written, as the customers clapped along with her melodious voice. She bowed, leaving with a piece of pie. Fwahaha. I deserve it now, byotches. >;3

(Woops. Thought it was dice roll for a sec. ^^")  

Jirzo

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:49 am
"Carol time...Silent Night, Holy Night, All Is Calm, All Is Bright....etc....etc..."  
Haven_gal generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:59 pm
*starts to sing while buying a cake*  

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff