View Results

schizorain

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:49 pm
Princess Xenodice
"Because!" She then turned off the television and turned to me,"God made people so that men and WOMEN can recreate human life and people can live on.HOW can that happen with everyone turning GAY all of a sudden? It's sinful and wrong and they'll burn in hell"

If she tries to use that one ever again, gently remind her that God also created Gays and Lesbians. I would have the same problem with my dad if I were bi/lesbian. But I'm not, unless you ask my boyfriend, he may tell you otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:48 pm
Thanks to all you guys you've been a great help!
<3  

Princess Xenodice

-x-hunni-bun-x-

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:55 am
The best thing you can do is be honest, lying to her about your sexuality isn't a good idea. The longer you wait, the harder it will become. As I have never been in your position I don't know what you feel, but I think it is a good idea for you to tell her honestly... she is your mother and will love you no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:36 am
The Heartbreak Kid
Bonekeeper E
besides the worst she can sorta do is call you a f*****t and disown you and I heavily doubt that any mother would do something like that

I know 3 people who have suffered from being toally disowned by their parents because they were gay.

I'm not saying that her parent will do it

the truth for me is that God made man and woman, but he doesn't control them like robots, hence our free will to do what we choose that way, we can experience our punishments/rewards and/or lessons behind what we do...the fact is that it doesn't say in the bible, "GOD HATES FAGGOTS", it doesn't say in the bible that god love homo/bi sexuals either but religion shouldn't be an excuse for someone slamming someone else's sexual orientation...I can point out a lot of homoerotic stuff in the bible and if it was really that taboo then they would have edited that part out a long time ago  

Bonekeeper E

sQuirrel.~.cRackEr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:48 pm
I would say that you better wait untill you can live on yourown without your mum's help. Because than your mum can do nothing about it because you are grown up and there is no way she can stop you from being gay. There is lots of things that she can do at the moment just because you are a teenage to make your life hell.
And there is also a possible chance that she might slowly accepting homosexulity when she get older so I think you better wait so till at least you have somewhere to live even she kick you out.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff