Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Cutting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your veiws on cutting?
  Bad, stupid, don't understand it
  Bad but I understand it
  Bad but I've done it/do it
  I think it's fine but don't REALLY understand it
  Fine and understand it
  Fine and did it/do it
  I don't understand it and can't answer
View Results

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:57 pm
It is very self destructive and I think that nobody should do something like that. I disagree with AgentPingoX69Oo. This is not about self control, it's about that we have problems and somebody can't manage them. It is like a scream for help, wanting that somebody will come and say that from this day everything will be alright and he will help us. People don't speak with each other so often, world is faster and faster and we are so absorbed by our own problems that we some times don't see that somebody from our closest friends or family needs help. If somebody isn't tough enough he will escape in alkohol, anorecsia,bulimy, drugs or cutting. It's just the way about forgeting about our problems and focuse on something else, counting calories, drinking, cutting... Better is just go to somebody who you trust and cry your soul on his/hers arm. Just to say it you well feel better you will see  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:12 am
true, but like i said, i have a different reason for doing this to myself, i guess everyone has a reason to do it.  

MagicianXTwo

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:44 am
Everyone will find reson to do something and than they will think that is what they should do. You shouldn't cut yourself, making yourself belive that you deserve it is so cruel. You are just human and I don't think that you could do anything do deserve such treatment. It's like saying that you should throw the baby on the wall because it was crying. You couldn't sleep, it deserved it..stupid and cruel don't you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:02 pm
okay, one the baby thing is just cruel! two i would never do that! and three i know that, but im one of those people who has to have everything done right, and even if i mess up one little thing it will bug me, so when i mess up big time, i geel like i let someone down and have to be punished for it, so i rip up my arms  

MagicianXTwo

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:51 pm
I think that this is cruel too. I'm just worring about you, really. This with baby was just an example. I must say I just write it because I was listening to news and they were telling this story... I would never thinked about this myself, cruelty of people is so scary. I hope that you will not do to yourself something that would be irreversible.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:55 pm
sounds gruesome. can't relate to self-hate at all, but i feel bad for ya'll. i wanna do stuff and enjoy what i can outta this life. and i just don't dig the pain. good luck with your choices.  

Copper Forrest

P34ch35

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:22 pm
I have no experiences wwhatsoever with cutting. I just know it's not a good idea in general.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 am
Wiedziemka
I think that this is cruel too. I'm just worring about you, really. This with baby was just an example. I must say I just write it because I was listening to news and they were telling this story... I would never thinked about this myself, cruelty of people is so scary. I hope that you will not do to yourself something that would be irreversible.....
well thank you for worrying, that actually means alot to me. ive seen alot of people on Gaia who say their emo and cut themselves and they just say it to be accepted by some people, its stupid! what i do to my arms isnt something for people to joke about! but i digress from my point, whats done is done, and like i said i try my best not to, but sometimes i slip and well, you get the idea  

MagicianXTwo

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:59 am
I hope that you someday will stop doing it *hugs*.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:08 pm
I say it is a bad thing to do, and I have never done it, but I definitely felt the urge to do so more than once. It's those times when you feel so terrible, the only way to get rid of some of the pain is to give yourself pain... it's hard to resist hurting yourself in some way when you're hurt that bad on the inside...

I wanted to cut because my mother-in-law-to-be was ruining my entire life and ripping my husband and I apart by not letting us get married or go to college. Thankfully, the situation was resolved with a threat of a court battle.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

MagicianXTwo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:12 pm
Wiedziemka: thank you! (hugs!)

zphal_girl87: trust me dont start! read past post of mine to see why!  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff