Submit

should i go out with him
  yes! go for it
  no! are you nuts this will screw you over
  its your life your decision
View Results

Pesca

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:54 pm
If you did start a relationship and had a big blow out, then the friendship could become strained after a while. But, on the other hand, if the two of you had a great time together, you would become closer.

Personally, I would try the relationship. You would never have to wonder "what ifs".  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:32 pm
you HAVE to make that relationship to work or the friendship is fcked  

Kestix

chii_chan17

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:16 pm
i understand you,i was dating a idiot for 3 years,and i still like him.if you two like eachother than go for it.it might work or not work at all,but if you donĀ“t try it then you would not know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 pm
I've dated a friend and it worked out well for me. We're not still together, but I think that our friendship has grown even closer because of it. Still, for some people it backfires horribly and it means that they end up not wanting to have anything to do with each other.

Do you just like the guy or do you really want a relationship with him? There was a guy in high school who I liked for years, but it was more of a crush. I couldn't really see us having a relationship together (especially as he saw me as just a friend).

You really need to carefully consider whether you think that this will work out for you or not. My piece of advice if you do decide to date though, is to keep friendship first. You'll have fun, and even if it doesn't work out, you still have the friendship to fall back on.  

Zzyli

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Chii_Asakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:13 am
User Image User Image
User Image

I have one thing to say... once you go beyond friends, 80% of the time, you don't and/or can't go back to being friends.

It depends on how far you guys have gone and how well you can tolerate him during the relationship.

From experiences, I started learning these things about my ex's... and let's just say, they drove me insane. Going back to friends, I still see the flaws and stupidity... the usual, no common sense when it comes to some situation that requires it. I ended up yelling at him every time I see him, and now, I think he dislikes me xd (I feel like a mother, and I think he thinks I have a mother-complex).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:19 pm
yeah going out with someone then breaking up (if you ever do) its pretty hard to stay friends. the last girl i broke up with was nice before but after she seemed like such a retard and now i regret ever going out with her  

Vado ruggito

vampiress911

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:05 pm
Same exact thing happened to me last year. I had known him since 5th grade (last ear I was in 8th), and started to fall for him. Now we're still going out, and I love him more than anything.

What I did:
I tried to become better friends with him. After I did that I waited for him to ask me out. I know it sounds hard, but then you know that they definately like you back. If you impatiant and think that you can't wait that long then think again. I have the impatience level of a starved monkey with a banana in front of him. If I did it, so can you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 pm
be careful. i went out with my best friend, and then after she dumped me she hacked and hijacked my gaia...no lie my original account was Caveo Ookami and she still uses it from time to time sweatdrop  

Kaelis Tejil

azrael the reaper_95210

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 am
well, me and a really good friend went out for awhile. but due to my hectic life, I was not able to be around much and it didnt work out. But we are still really good friends. hopefully, if you do try and it doesnt work, you to can still be friends.
If I were you, I'd try it, with the understanding that it is just to see if it might work out. that way, if not, at least you tried it out.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 pm
angelics1on1
why is it that i fall for a good friend of mine. he is a complete idiot and i fall in love with him! is it ok to go out with him or will this really screw mour friendship over?

to let you know it really is up to you... all dipends on your freindship with this guy.. in my past it realy dose f**k thing up  

shadow-lover2

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces