Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Harry Potter<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Character
  Harry Potter
  Hermione Granger
  Ron Weasley
  Weasley Twins
  Draco Malfoy
View Results

Hiro Cascade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm
"Come closer..." "Is this good?" "A little more...closer...closer...attack!"

Machine guns go off as Harry, Ron, and Hermione blast Voldemort.

-------------------------------------------------------
BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER BOTHER........BOTHER!

Lets do it again! BOTHBOTHERBOTHERBOTHERBOTHERBOTHER.....BOTHER!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have a favorite say by truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:21 am
i love harry potter fanfiction....fanfiction.net!!!!  

miniunfortunado

Tecnia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:23 am
Potter Puppet Pals! -flyingtacklebother-
XD
Fred and George are amazing... my friends say I'm crazy cause I can tell them apart in any given picture/scene XD
Has anyone seen the two other Potter Puppet Pals, 'Wizard Angst' and 'The Mysterious Ticking Sound'? I love 'em! =D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:22 pm
yuppers still huge fan of harry potter. xd didn't really like the sixth book though.... stare

... sweatdrop watched the movies soooooooooooooo much that my friends laugh when this BAD english accent comes out of my mouth. hahaha. redface

Amayame Tsuki

2,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Random--Obsessions

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:17 pm
Lupin is my fave!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:48 am
Amayame Tsuki
yuppers still huge fan of harry potter. xd didn't really like the sixth book though.... stare

... sweatdrop watched the movies soooooooooooooo much that my friends laugh when this BAD english accent comes out of my mouth. hahaha. redface

Ohmygwash same XD British accents are amazing... My English teacher even says I write with a British accent eek  

Tecnia

Mais3477

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:20 pm
i love harry he is cute i watched all the movies and reed the first book and the order of phinx  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:01 pm
I love Harry Potter and I'm going to cry like hell when it comes to reading the final book which is suppose to come out on the 21st of July crying  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

oONabikichanOo

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:05 pm
i'm so excited for the movie and book to come out! <33  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:55 pm
w00t! Less that a month to go until the movie! And only 2 until the book! Sweet! heart Sorry, fangirl moment sweatdrop  

Kaialystra

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:22 pm
I'm getting the seventh book shipped to my house on July 21st. But I won't be able to read it because my best friend's getting married that day! Seriously, she loves the series! What Harry Potter fan plans their own wedding for the day the last book comes out?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:42 am
WOW! I'm such a Harry Potthead!!!

I can't wait for the movie July 11th, I'm going to watch the midnight preview at South Point, btw, its also coming out in 3-D!!!

And the final book on July 21st! *squeal*

I must say, I didn't really like how Harry left school. Dumbledore totally made me cry for 43 solid minutes! crying And the snape thing, predictable. and its so cool! It would kinda be cool for Harry to start learning dark spells. It would be like he saw how strong Snape's spell was, so he goes to the dark side! How awesome would that be? Well, its nice to dream...

Anyone up for a completely random chat on all the HP books? PM me. Also, I know the movies by heart, I can say them word per word, so PM on that too if ya like!

HP for life!  

Sinfull-Serenade

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:20 pm
I was going to see the movie in the IMAX 3D, except I quit my job so now I don't have enough money to see the IMAX version of the film as well as buying the book. Since the book is 50000000x (plus a trillion more zeros, perhaps more) more important than the movie, I opted to just see the normal version of the film. They'll have IMAX 3D versions of another film ^^;
I'm currently re-reading the series in preperation for #7  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:49 am
Harry Potter > life. <3

I like Draco, but only in fanfiction. :] 'Cause he's not sexy otherwise. DDD< I also love Lupin. <3

I can't wait for the OotP movie and Deathly Hallows to come out. >w< Just five more days.. >>;  

Shigures Editor

Tsuki_Hana_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:21 pm
I saw the movie just yesterday. I can't wait for the book to come out in five days.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games