Submit

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:42 am
Im sorry to hear that. And yeah, I know Im not the only one in this situation, and it will help me get through it. Like you, Im very clingy aswell...but I know I'll stay in touch with them. It's just going to be different not having them there all the time like I'm so used to. But I have Tony that lives up the street from me and he's a pretty good friend of mine, and Alex lives only right around the corner, (alex is Megan's brother) and Shaylins lives only up the street too, so it's like impossible to get rid of them...unless i move xD Thanks so much for your help, it made me feel alot better! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:24 am
to explain the slight title change...Ive been having these weird dreams lately, and my ex has been in them alot...a couple of nights ago, we were sitting in a restaurant, us and a couple of our friends. We were sitting in a booth so 3 of us were on one bench, which was Me, Tony, and Kim, in that order on that one, and the other 2 across from us. Tony decides he has to use the bathroom and gets up, so then Kim sits down next to me, closer than I was comfortable with, then she leaned down and whispered that she loved me, and kissed the top of my head, which was creepy 'cause I wasn't expecting it. The the dream flashed over to where she was a rececar driver and she was in the pits, and I was handing her a sandwhich, she thanked me and then drove off, then I randomly appeared in the middle of the track and she hit me! and I thought, 'just a second ago, you said you loved me! thanks alot....now im all discombobulated...'
Then last night, it involved her and my possible new crush (possible because im just tossing around the idea that I like her...after a break-up and being hurt for a while, its very easy to convince yourself with things xD) We were at the park in which we were having a party (we're having one on monday at the park...so this is like weird cuz it hasn't happened yet xD) I was flirting away with my new crush, when Kim came up to me and asked if we could have a word in private. I went, and she told me that she was sorry for all that happened and that she would change and do anything to have me back. Im like, 'yeah right, go away.' I just shook my head and laughed, then walked away, but she kept insisting that I gave her another chance. Which got me angry, and I woke up feeling angry because she annoyed me so much. She kept popping up out of trashcans, out from behind trees, from under the picnic tables...she was everywhere! then she started yelling at me for being selfish and bitchy, when I just ignored her and kept walking away.
Why does this keep happening? I've finally convinced myself that I dont love her anymore and now my dreams are telling me what I dont want. I like starting my day happy and alive, but lately ive been waking up angry and annoyed. It passes quickly, but thats not how I really enjoy waking up...  

Vini-Vidi-Vici

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers