• Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:39 pm
i would get proffesional help, no offence  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 pm
~ murderd in cold blood ~
i would get proffesional help, no offence

I'm already getting help for something else. sweatdrop Maby I could bring it up there . . . confused I've never told anyone face to face before. Infact, you people are the first ones to know at all. I'd just feel so ashamed to tell anyone in real life. sweatdrop  

RaZoeLynn

lady-loveable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:44 pm
yes that is an eatting disorder i saw it on the tyra banks show recently.sometimes people start eatting paper to stop there stomach from growling during class(thats how it starts)or because there insucure about there weight.soon it becomes a habbit.if i were you i would try to stop before it really becomes a problem.if you cant do it alone you can always talk to your doctor about it or if your still in school you can talk to a counsler  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:20 pm
I LIKE FABRIC it tastes good^_^  

Eldar Pheonix Lord

RaZoeLynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:29 pm
Thank you all for your advice, I'm going to try and tell someone at school about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:36 pm
It probably isn't as weird as you feel it is; it sounds like you might have Pica!

Wikipedia Entry on Pica  

Archipelago

Profitable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

RaZoeLynn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:09 am
Archipelago
It probably isn't as weird as you feel it is; it sounds like you might have Pica!

Wikipedia Entry on Pica

Thanks for the link. I didn't know it had had a name.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:05 am
RaZoeLynn
Its not a huge problem because I don't do it all the time, but sometimes I get this urge to eat things like paper and cotton. I just read in a magizine that this could be a disorder. Also, awhile ago someone saw me eat a piece of a paper and they said I could get sick from eating the ink. sweatdrop I'm a mess I know, but if people would be kind enough not to poke fun at me, that would rock.

Please, I want to know how to stop. One person already saw me, and I don't want to be known as a paper eater. sweatdrop

EDIT: Ok, I've tried telling people and I did manage to tell someone at school who gave me a few tips. The problem is the 'urge' to eat these things seems to be getting stronger and hitting me at random times. I had an eye exam today, and I had the stongest urge to eat the tissues on the desk. sweatdrop Before I only ever wanted to when I was alone. gonk

um do you know what paper is made out of besides trees. Well its a bunch of different garbage that is liquidfyed and then pressed into what we know as paper....  

navybluewolf2

RaZoeLynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:57 pm
navybluewolf2
RaZoeLynn
Its not a huge problem because I don't do it all the time, but sometimes I get this urge to eat things like paper and cotton. I just read in a magizine that this could be a disorder. Also, awhile ago someone saw me eat a piece of a paper and they said I could get sick from eating the ink. sweatdrop I'm a mess I know, but if people would be kind enough not to poke fun at me, that would rock.

Please, I want to know how to stop. One person already saw me, and I don't want to be known as a paper eater. sweatdrop

EDIT: Ok, I've tried telling people and I did manage to tell someone at school who gave me a few tips. The problem is the 'urge' to eat these things seems to be getting stronger and hitting me at random times. I had an eye exam today, and I had the stongest urge to eat the tissues on the desk. sweatdrop Before I only ever wanted to when I was alone. gonk

um do you know what paper is made out of besides trees. Well its a bunch of different garbage that is liquidfyed and then pressed into what we know as paper....

Eww. sweatdrop This is why I'm tring to stop. Its just not as easy as you might think.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:56 pm
I used to...
but no longer  

geek-oid

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:33 pm
also try surrounding yourself with more food so you eat that instead  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:33 pm
Try talking to a counselor, as many people have said before. If I were you, though, I would probably talk to my parents. Many people have already pointed both of these out, though.  

!GreenEnigma!

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:42 pm
I used to eat paper to get attention, maybe you are feeling neglected?  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff