Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Ever needed to make a hard choice? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you rather...
  break your arm
  or you game system ( ps2, game cube, Ect.)
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:05 am
world series

Would you rather have every anime released so far on DVD or have any meal you want delivered to you at any time you want?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:35 am
all the anime on DVD! by far! not that i'm completely obsessed with anime (only somewhat) but by getting any food i wanted at any time i would seriously soon weigh over 1000 pounds, coz i LOVE food way too much eek

would you rather get to spend a day with your favourite real-life famous person/celebrity (it can be anyone who's ever existed; if they're dead they get brought back to life for the day) OR spend a day being an anime character (you'd get to pick: you would either be a new anime character modeled after you, or you would become your choice of one of the characters already in the show/series) living in your favourite anime?

rabbitinthemoon

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mystic-X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:24 am
an anime character for sure

Which would you pick, being beat up or getting a swerlie  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:38 am
I'd rather get beat up. I don't mind pain much; but I wouldn't want any grungy diseases.

Would you rather obtain full fluency in twenty-five Altaic languages, or the same number of Slavic languages?  

Dr. Awkward

Obsessive Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Cynister

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:44 am
katsuhaiabi
I'd rather get beat up. I don't mind pain much; but I wouldn't want any grungy diseases.

Would you rather obtain full fluency in twenty-five Altaic languages, or the same number of Slavic languages?
Slavic

would you rather shove rabid gerbils in your rear or a hot poker ?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:47 pm
Cynister
katsuhaiabi

Slavic

would you rather shove rabid gerbils in your rear or a hot poker ?

hot poker. Less diseases. :nod:

Would you rather be blind or deaf?  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

PizzaBoy220

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:40 pm
Blind. I enjoy sight too much.

Would you rather kick a gorilla or a polar bear?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:10 pm
Gorilla - gently. Gorillas are friendlier than polar bears, however much I like polar bears.

Would you rather play with meerkats or lemurs? (since we're on zoo animals)  

Wind-Whisper

goddessofforever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:05 pm
LEMURS! *huggles lemur* They're so cute...

Say you have a boyfriend but you like someone else who you think is alot better than said boyfriend, but you don't know if the someone else would even like you and you really do like your boyfriend.

Would you take a chance and dump the boyfriend and risk losing him even as a friend or give up on the someone else and stick with the boyfriend?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:46 pm
Give up the someone else.

Would you rather have a lecture about everything you do wrong or have someone shake their head disapointedly at everything you do right?

bare hands

goddessofforever

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:50 pm
Have a lecture about everything wrong... It feels worse when you've done something right for once and people don't say anything but you can tell that they're disappointed... sad

Would you rather deal with a jealous boyfriend or move on and find a new fish in the sea?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:23 pm
Deal with a jealous guy.

If a guy u fancy asks ur best friend out, would u hate the b***h's gutts or get over it and be happy for her?

Pepper Peck

goddessofforever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:53 pm
depends on the guy and situation.... if they were perfect for each other than I'd be happy for her, now if they were all wrong for each other I'd hate the bitches guts.... but that's just me

Would you rather be single with nobody or dating and hating it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:02 pm
Probably single with nobody, if the alternative is a real creep.

Would you rather have head lice or toe fungus?  

KO-KO

Wind-Whisper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:20 am
Head lice are easier to get rid of.

Which would you prefer, to discover that someone you love is a serial killer, or to discover that someone you love has stolen everything you own?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff