Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures
what languages do you learn on school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:31 pm
German and spanish...i took german..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:40 pm
I took Spanish in grade school and French for the first two years of HS. Now I've been taking Japanese for 3 years.  

Laser Dix

greatdevourer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:07 pm
German, English, Japanese, basic trappings of French (ie, worst in the year xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:14 pm
American Sign Lang. gotta love talkin with your hands XD

also took a year of spanih bt i totally fluncked that despite the fact that i understand it when yer talking to me i just can't reply ^^;;; (that's what i get for living on the border)  

PrincelyNotions

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:20 pm
my school was kinda crappy when it comes to languages. we only learned english [spanish speaker, from PR]. in my opinion, that was pretty crappy, too. i learned most if not all of my english from my family who lives in the US  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:01 pm
polish (I live in Poland), english and spanish  

Lady Revania

Elachu

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:39 am
English, spanish and french

Well...I just learned french for two years only (long long ago) and my spanish isn't good neither ><  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:25 am
i am in fourth year latin at my school. even though latin 4, 5, and 6 are combined into one class called Advanced Latin cuz hardly anyone ever goes through latin completely.  

not a cool kid

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

NemuiChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:07 am
Swedish, English and German, I used to study Japanese, but now days I don't have time for that, (or any good posibility) ...so it's kinda sad .__."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:30 am
In my school you can chose between spanish, french, italian or japanese. I took japanese of course =D
I used to study spanish, so I know a little.
And we can't forget the oh so important english! ^_^  

Kushiote

Dragonwinged

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:29 pm
In my school (upper secondary school I believe it's called) in Sweden we can choose German, Spanish, French, Latin and I think Italian- but there hasn't been such a class ever because they don't have student enough(that's only the case in my school though!). I learn German, have since I was 12(now I'm 18 ). What I think is odd is that when I read in the forums here so many claim that they want to learn German... because it's interesting or "cool" or whatever they say... confused I love German myself, but in Sweden among my peers I know only one other who says the same, everyone thinks it's ugly or boring... It's fun to see that there's a different attitude about it in other countries razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:38 pm
My school has Spanish, German, French, Hebrew, American sign Language, and Japanese.

I only take Japanese though. I want to take french, but alas, no time.  

Ulterior_Motives

Zrein_Sinkarix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:39 am
I learnt Spanish, (my mothertongue XD) english, some of french and the next year i will learn german.
I also understand a bit of portuguese  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:21 pm
I know French and English and I am practicing those two languages in school. In addition, I am learning Mandarin-Chinese and Spanish. ^^ In my next session, I will tackle German. After that, when college is finished, I'd very much looove to learn Japanese and Korean. ^^  

mesamne

6,750 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Princess_Risu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:31 am
We have spanish and german but german is going to soon be cut because the people don't think it's a relitive language to be learning. scream  
"FLC" Foreign Languages and Cultures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff