Reply "WNW" ☼Why Not World☼
Weary Traveler's Inn, Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results
quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 am
*requests a peanut butter & jelly sandwich* smile  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:48 pm
*sings live and learn*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm
carols  
Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:23 pm
"Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon..!" Fairlee crooned joyfully as she pushed open the doors and stepped into the kitchen, allowing the door to swing shut behind her as she planted her hands on her hips and took a deep breath. "Mmmm... not bacon... but still... smelling... so... good..!"

"God; to listen to you someone would think I let you starve..." Lucifer grumbled from her shoulder, his nose twitching slightly to betray he too was enticed by the smells.

Eira, seconds before deeply engrossed in the art that was cake making, started to violently that her arm flew in a seizure-like arc to peg one of the assistant chefs in the nose. The unfortunate fellow, ironically named Lucky, hit the floor without a word, but the dark haired head cook hardly noticed as she slammed her wooden spoon down on the counter and stabbed a finger in the direction of the elf girl.

"That voice..! I could never forget that annoying voice..!!"

"Hello, remember me?" Fairlee asked happily as she skipped closer, ignoring the wary looks the other cooks were giving her.

"You have to ask, Fairlee..?"

"Out! Out of my kitchen!"

"Aw... but I'm hungry!" the blonde whined, puppy dog tears entering her big red eyes.

"Awwwww..." one of the assistants cooed, stars in his eyes. He looked to Eira with a smile. "Come on... it's almost Christmas! We care spare something for the girl, can't we?"

"And the dragon!" Lucifer spoke up after finally deciding to abandon his pride.

"No. Out." Eira was reduced to single words sentences; it was rather difficult to speak and count to ten at the same time, after all.

"Don't be such a Scrooge..." Lucifer started, then tilted his head to the side. "Hey, Fair... this one has what we need too."

"Come on, please?" Fairlee continued to beg as if she hadn't heard the little dragon speak. "I'll sing you a soo~oong..!"

"Absolutely not..!"

Ignoring him as par usual, Fairlee clasped her hands before her and burst into the same Christmas carol she had sang before, tapping her toe along with the beat inside her head. Eira's howl of dissent was almost instantly drowned out as the assistants joined in with song and clapping, an occasional laugh at participating in something so childish breaking out every once in a while. So much were they distracted that they didn't notice the girl's eyes began to glow; nor amidst the rising steam did they notice the wispy whiteness moving to sink into Lucifer's scales. They finished as a group and burst into applause... all save Lucifer (who was adding) and Eira (who had reverted to the old hyperventilation trick).

"Well... this time we collected 5." Lucifer murmured into the girl's pointed ear. "Add that to what we got from Macayle, and we're up to 6. Eh..."

"Sweet." Fairlee hummed, her expression instantly brightening as the assistant who had spoken up for her offered her a sweet bun. "Wow, really..? Thanks!"

"Thanks for helping cheer us up a bit... things were getting kinda dreary in here... the young man faded off into a nervous chuckle as he felt his boss' eyes burning holes in the back of his head. "But... uh... we're really busy... and maybe you should go."

"Darn right you should!" the head cook grumbled as she marched around the counter to stand before the slim blue girl. Grabbing her shoulders firmly, she turned her around and pushed her assertively towards the door. "Now, out!"

"Alright, alright..!" Fairlee laughed, letting the woman push her as she took a large bite out of her treat. "Thanks, everyone!"

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 5!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:43 am
kiarados
Quote:
User Image
Warmth and the smell of tasty food is nearly overwhelming as you come into the kitchen. Eira, and a number of her apprentice chefs, are hustling about the kitchen, baking pies and other amazing foods. They are quite busy, but perhaps a jolly song will speed their work!

Roll 1-8.

~When I first arrived.~
"Then I don't want to get in your way," I said politely. "I'm just passing through if I may." I had waved a friendly hello, then headed through the door in the back of the room.

Giving a friendly nod to the chef, I went back to the main room.

*sings a carol*  
Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:50 pm
Jilly stepped into the kitchen, enjoying the pleasant scent of food. She watched the chefs hurry back and forth, before deciding to lighten their spirits with a holiday tune...  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Jirzo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm
Becca's eyes widened upon entering the bustling kitchen of employees hard at work. She grinned, and started to sing a carol that always helped her speed up work.

"Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree...!"

She bowed, only available for a small moment, and ran back into the main room of the Inn.

Jirzo generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 pm
Jirzo
Becca's eyes widened upon entering the bustling kitchen of employees hard at work. She grinned, and started to sing a carol that always helped her speed up work.

"Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree...!"

She bowed, only available for a small moment, and ran back into the main room of the Inn.

(Forgot to roll)

Jirzo

iMonochromatic generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!

iMonochromatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:05 am
Rayne entered the kitchen, and spotting the chefs, started to sing.
"Away in a manger...."

prev=7

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:14 am
"Just passing by to spread some cheer....Falalalalalala la la la la...."  

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Kiku the Cutie generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

Kiku the Cutie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:59 pm
feliz navidad!
heart  
Haven_gal generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:49 pm
*starts to sing*  

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Cas3ti3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:05 pm
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Years.  
Arachnakid generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:16 pm
On her way into the kitchen Arachnakid is still humming "Gatatumba", managing to slip under the chef's radar entirely.  

Arachnakid

Molecular Atrophy generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:51 pm
Artemis smiles warmly at the industrious chefs and sings them a merry carol. They stop on their tracks and listen to the coy girl. . . .

After the carol, they greet her a Merry Christmas and Artemis sends her greetings back. She asks for a cup of cocoa or maybe a strawberry tart before giving her thanks, slipping to the backdoor as the chefs continue their menial tasks.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff