Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
To those who wish to die... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitzuki94

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:33 pm
its really nice that you are telling people how horrible it is to die. that would be nice if lots of people understood how selfish they are being to those who care about them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:39 pm
lilipepper
I always tell people who wants to kill themselves that they are stupid. That if they kill themselves they lose to the game of life..and they are suckers forever. I always ask them if they liked playing games and winning at the game. Most of the time i get the answer that they like to win. So i go on and tell them that life is like a game...if you like winning and want to win in this 'game' there is no short cut or no easy way. To win this 'game' you have to keep rolling the dice until you get to the end. Then i ask them if they hate it when people quit in the middle and most of the time they agree that it is very annoying. I tell them that quitting in this 'game' is just exactly like that. With the 'game' i think i get it through to them that if they can't live for anything else, they should live to win. I know that, that's kind of bad, but it's alot better than giving up right? I think so. I've given this speech of mine so many times to so many people, that wants to kill themselves. It does help the people who come talk to me...but that's what i think of life too...when i get crazy and upset.

Nice pep talk, but it doesn't appear that you have rolled enough unlucky times to have sunk that low before..  

hellzeeko

Mitzuki94

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:20 pm
life like a game???.......I don't think thats the word that would descibe it. Life isn't about winning or losing its about gathering information so you will be smarter and stronger.... Its about reaching goals and such.... but then again thats just an opinion. the people you meet in your life are suppose to teach you something new before they leave. From what I've learned from my best friend...... she taught me that we should live our lifes to their fullest and just enjoy the short time that we are here.... because you never know when you are gonna leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:04 pm
just skimmed it but I am pretty sure you didn't mention this...

whatever I think when I see people in the GD or LI saying how their life sucks and are emo because they didn't get one thing they wanted or something little like that...I either say it to them or think to myself, that their are a lot of people worse off, like children in Africa, whose parents have died of AIDS and they have to take care of their younger siblings and never get a childhood, or what about the families in Iraq? where there's bombs going off everywhere and people are dying everyday???

now there are some teenagers with truly bad lives, but then there are the ones who act sad cause it's "cool" and I just can't believe people like that...seriously...enjoy your life emo kids..., cause tons of people have it a lot worse than you

~rant over~

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:13 pm
User ImageLove is a feeling that inspires joy for people...

You may feel like the loniest person in the world but you have your friends on gaia who appriciate you and who love every little thing about you. You have friends here who wish that you don't kill yourself, because killing yourself would make us truly sad. SO stay and live a little longer. heart

I am one of those people!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:23 pm
hellzeeko
lilipepper
I always tell people who wants to kill themselves that they are stupid. That if they kill themselves they lose to the game of life..and they are suckers forever. I always ask them if they liked playing games and winning at the game. Most of the time i get the answer that they like to win. So i go on and tell them that life is like a game...if you like winning and want to win in this 'game' there is no short cut or no easy way. To win this 'game' you have to keep rolling the dice until you get to the end. Then i ask them if they hate it when people quit in the middle and most of the time they agree that it is very annoying. I tell them that quitting in this 'game' is just exactly like that. With the 'game' i think i get it through to them that if they can't live for anything else, they should live to win. I know that, that's kind of bad, but it's alot better than giving up right? I think so. I've given this speech of mine so many times to so many people, that wants to kill themselves. It does help the people who come talk to me...but that's what i think of life too...when i get crazy and upset.

Nice pep talk, but it doesn't appear that you have rolled enough unlucky times to have sunk that low before..

You're wrong...I'm pretty sure I've been through the same thing...  

CrimsonxXxSolace

FriendlyFangirl88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:54 pm
The selfishness factor to suscide might be the only reason I'm still alive. Too many friends.

Yes, people have it worse then me. The issue is...I'm not helping them. I'm average...at everything. Maybe above average at a handful of things. Everyone says I'm pretty and good at stuff...and I just don't believe them.

Being alone, being ignored, being snapped at...all these things shove my brain right back into the idea of just...quitting. Everything. Total. Life scares the crap out of me...so I wouldn't mind dying.

...I just have way to many friends who wouldn't have positive psycological reactions if I did...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:48 pm
ive thought of it. in my times of stress and i said to myself that its really really selfish. and i know that everything will get better. this is why i do everything i can to stop people from commiting suicide.  

Anabethe

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces