luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:29 pm
Grypesagon
word. smile

And let me know when you face down your suicidal thoughts. I'm curious to see which side you come out on. I may even have a suprise for you if you find your way to my side of the chasm.

Don't worry, I prabably will in big bold letters too. xd And I just dyed my hair today... it dodn't come out the way I wanted it to... it's not as noticable as I would like. I dyed it red.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:49 pm
luckylee218
She was asleep.... stare And here's some of what I've writen not long before my first attempt. I've never actually been happy with life... my mom pratically kidnapped me and broke up with my dad when I was 5, and I've never really forgiven her for that. Anouther year she punished me on my birthday and ate my cake in front of me... I never got to eat my own birthday cake. I wasn't even allowed to open my presents.. she gave them away. -_- She always degrades me and points out every negative thing and no matter what I do it's never good enough for her. I almost never see my dad, and it's not like I hang out with bad people, just a wide variaty of people. My mom can never accept me for who I want to be and my dad won't allow me to be myself either... I hate my life.

Darkened Heart

Empty silence falls
Leaving fear and more darkness
Even in the light

Rain falls in silence
I once heard it's angel's tears
Cry for me now God

How can sweet love break
On a once perfect friday?
Asked the heartbroken

Good Bye

Good-bye, what a simple word
Yet, every time I hear it, it hurts
It hits me like a nail through a board
With such a simple word why so much pain?
Is it because it may be their past?
Or is it because it just is?
Does it bring up something in the past?
Something thought to be long gone?
Why is their pain?
When it's such a small word?
A word that melts like acid rain
All I know is that it hurts
And that I never want to hear it
I never want to hear you say good-bye.

I really don't have much to say about the suicide topic. Personally I find suicide very pointless. And trust me, stabbing yourself isn't as easy as you would think. I tried it once but it didn't work out. I am not afraid of death either, but when I tried I just froze up. Anyway I like your poetry. My advice would be to just talk about it to someone and write what you are thinking down on paper, it worked for me, kinda....  

hayasu

Cynderfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:52 pm
Please...do not see a therapist or counseler. I had suicidal thoughs and told me close friedns and one of them told. They therapy was absolutly horrible. Just...try to cope with your inner self. Just don't kill yourself. We all love you...

<3,
~*Cynderfox*~  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas