Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
does anyone like harry potter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tecnia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:17 am
EternalDrift
I've read all the books and seen all the movies. The books are way better. As it usually turns out when they try to convert books to video. But I think that if you looked at the movies without thinking of the books, then they are not all that bad. A bit fast paced but good all the same. ^.^

3nodding I agree movie four left out a bunch of stuff, like Rita Skeeter being the Animagus, but they made it so the story fit anyhow. I was really disappointed to call it the fourth movie of Harry Potter, but it was a good movie ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:15 pm
I read all the books and watch all the movies. I really do think that the books are waaay better than the movies are. I

went to the 4th Harry Potter movie with my friends and the entire time we were there, I told them all the parts the were missing and how it was different than the book...For the entire movie and afterwards. They have never taken me to see a movie again sweatdrop  

Special Sammich

purpleravenhawk

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:43 pm
I do that to my parents, telling them what parts got left out of the movies. xd They always say they don't care, but I still think the books are better. Of course, most books are. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:08 pm
book are better than the movie. then again the movie is okay with all the actors and the drama and the magic, specal effects and all.
either way, i cant wait t read the last book. i hear rumors that harry is going to die along with voldemort.  

Rexs

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games