Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!
Got a USB thumb drive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryougi Yasumaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:38 pm
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka
Z and I both have .5Gig flash drives... so if we tape them together... we get... two drives taped together!

lol Indeed.

Reminds me of like those gigapets you can connect together so they can mate and have offspring. Like the Dreamcast VMUs. Too bad hubbie and I can't mate our flash drives to make more.

Thumb drive breeding... great for Fun and Profit!

heart heart heart

Ebay here we come! Get your USB Thumb Drive Babies today! With real crying noises! biggrin
Warning: Data loss may occur because of lack of potty training.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:41 pm
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka
Z and I both have .5Gig flash drives... so if we tape them together... we get... two drives taped together!

lol Indeed.

Reminds me of like those gigapets you can connect together so they can mate and have offspring. Like the Dreamcast VMUs. Too bad hubbie and I can't mate our flash drives to make more.

That reminds me of a radio commercial where this man tapes two phones together to get "the power of two networks".  

Strideo
Crew

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:43 pm
Itacha-Kimoji
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka
zphal_girl87
Khalida Nyoka

lol Indeed.

heart heart heart

Ebay here we come! Get your USB Thumb Drive Babies today! With real crying noises! biggrin
Warning: Data loss may occur because of lack of potty training.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:50 pm
i gotta thank you too
as of lately, i've been hating divx 6.5
so using vlc portable might be nice for a change of pace  

crazydude444292

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:59 pm
crazydude444292
i gotta thank you too
Cool. I use the standard VLC a lot when I watch fansubs and stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Strideo
crazydude444292
i gotta thank you too
Cool. I use the standard VLC a lot when I watch fansubs and stuff.
the last time i used vlc standard, it was acting real crappy...  

crazydude444292

locke317

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:09 pm
I have a 256 MB flash drive. I don have a browser on it, but it only works on Windows, so it is useless at my school, but I have used it for moving around projects.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:43 pm
i have 2 drives that i wear as geek bling. both are u3 and i use them to listen to songs at 150% speed with the spider player i downloaded. i love it heart  

GigaForte

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:20 am
A friend of mine has one of these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're 2GB Sony Walkman/USB thumd drives. It's pretty sweet, there is a little LED display on the side that displays info about what your listening to. They have a USB plug on one end and a little headphone jack on the other end.

They're really not much bigger than an average thumb drive. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:49 pm
I have a 2 gig USB key; they were on sale for half price so I convinced my mom to get a 2 gig instead of a 1 gig. But I haven't put any apps. on it since my mom uses it a lot more than I do.  

Zephire

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:51 pm
Zephire
I have a 2 gig USB key; they were on sale for half price so I convinced my mom to get a 2 gig instead of a 1 gig. But I haven't put any apps. on it since my mom uses it a lot more than I do.
Ack! Sounds like you need another one! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:03 am
Mr. If
Zephire
Ack! Sounds like you need another one! xp

I would get another one if I had any money XD My old 128 MB can't exactly do much anymore...  

Zephire

robot of a thousand words

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:54 pm
I have a 1gb flash drive :] its color blue :] haha

and I have a friend that has a GREEN flash drive :] don't I make you technicolor happy?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:23 pm
Strideo
GoddessofCreatures
Wow Strideo, thanks for the information, i loved that it had Portable Firefox, a web editor and image editor. I have 512mb so i think it shouldn't be a problem biggrin
You're welcome! It's great for me because my computer at work doesn't have anything on it but with this I can listen to music on a decent media player and I can use a word processor and more. 3nodding
I know!
lol i found this thread again and i have to say I still use it and it saved my seat in comp class lol

I left a shortcut in the desktop at the start of the term and someone wanted to sit at the comp i usually sit and we had small childish argument lol i showed him the icon clicked nothing worked, insert pendrive click icon it worked.

So thanks to Portable Firofox it saved my seat in COIS comp class lol since college doesn't have firefox.  

Goddess Lia

"EGG" Electronics, Gizmos and Gadgets!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces