Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
Twilight by Stephanie Meyers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:57 am
Dude... if I heard Edwaed's voice every time I was about to almost kill myself, I'd almost kill myself on an hourly basis,too.....

-the 'I'm Hot Hot For Edward Club' superly uber-obssessed president-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:11 pm
If only that could happen. I'd do anything for his voice. Or better yet, his presence... *dreamy look on face*

-the 'I'm Hot Hot For Edward Club' crazy in love vice-president-  

oshi_desune

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:36 am
oshi_desune
If only that could happen. I'd do anything for his voice. Or better yet, his presence... *dreamy look on face*

I think I'm gonna make a myspace for our little club...... just give me some time to make a layout though. Gotta find the PERFECT Edward fanart, ya know!!!

-the 'I'm Hot Hot For Edward Club' psycho stalker president-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:29 pm
Coolies! But i've not seen good Edward fan art at all when I searched Deviantart...

oshi_desune

ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:30 am
oshi_desune
Coolies! But i've not seen good Edward fan art at all when I searched Deviantart...

Search it as 'Edward Cullen' (gods, there were so many..... especially that one hottie cosplaying as him! Nearly died on that, lemme tell ya.)

And it might take a while for the myspace cuz it looks like I'll wanna create my OWN fanart.... cuz the only fanart that has really caught my eye was the cosplayer and...... yeah.

-the 'I'm Hot Hot For Edward Club' psycho stalker president-  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:48 pm
I just finished rereading New Moon and I just love the part when Edward says, " Bella, you're wounding my ego. I just proposed and you think it's a joke," EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oshi_desune

Tealparadise

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:36 pm
i just read the first chapter of that...

and everyone loves it,

20 friends recommended it.

I was not impressed.

Bella is so emo and whiney. Everyone is trying to be nice and bring her into their groups and such, and she's brushing them off and ignoring them.

No wonder she never had any friends.

Tell me it gets better?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:40 am
I love Twilight, but now it's becoming so overrated. And the n00bish Edward fangirls are really annoying. >>;  

Shigures Editor

Ireth_Palantir

Hilarious Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:18 pm
I've just read the first book... sweatdrop And I love it... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:15 pm
I'm absoloutly in love with Twilight/ New Moon, and soon to be Eclipse. I'm devastated though.. I'm going to be smack dab in the middle of camp on August 7th.. I'm in camp from Aug. 5-10 I'll have to wait three days after I'm knowingly aware that it is out!!! burning_eyes It's going to be torture.

Am I the only one that actually likes New Moon better than Twilight though? Of course I love them both so much, but I just get so much more absorbed into New Moon. I think I'm going to like Eclipse the best though.. I have so many expectations for it whee SQWEE mrgreen

Who ever mentioned the noobish Edward fangirls is very much right. Most of them just read it and were all EDWARD, sure he's amazing and wonderfull and perfect and absoloutly lovely, but still. Instead of going into depth of why they are so in love with him they just say "I love Edward" over and over and over again. Sure, we all love him, but really... It's a bit absurd.

My extended absence from Why Not has been Twilight actually. In my sig, is a link to a guild that's all about Stephenie Meyer's books, if you love Twilight, I highly recommend joining. It's where I spend most of my time on gaia.  

Ayllin

Ayllin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:25 pm
Tealparadise
i just read the first chapter of that...

and everyone loves it,

20 friends recommended it.

I was not impressed.

Bella is so emo and whiney. Everyone is trying to be nice and bring her into their groups and such, and she's brushing them off and ignoring them.

No wonder she never had any friends.

Tell me it gets better?

I have a friend who also dislikes it, despite my pressure on her of loving it so much. I made her read the first chapter and she didn't have a problem with Bella, but she didn't like Edward... how that is possible I have no clue.. She's read up to the seventh chapter, but I let her stop after that..I couldn't stand her bashing it the whole time. I think it gets incredibily better chapter after chapter... but that could be just me..

I suggest trying to get through the whole thing. It DOES get better. My friend has an extremely short intension span and if books aren't horror-gore-action packed within the first chapter she loses interest... With her standards she doesn't read all that much... And it isn't a horror-gore-action packed book. It's a romance novel, that has an extremely enthralling story line.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:23 am
ThE [maD] STrAwbeRry
Psh, of COURSE I've read New Moon!!!! (I just like the first book better... I've read it five times in the same week!)

I can't wait till August 7th!!!!! That's when her new book, Eclipse comes out!!!!!

August 7th?! That soon?! YESS!!!!! I thought it was coming out in September.... SWEETNESS!!!  

Thee Alchemyst

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games