Yes
  Hell No
  Don't care
  Semi
  I like gold.....
View Results

canadiane_sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:00 pm
My definition of popularity: In my opinion, popularity is measured by how many friends or companions you have, without it depending about whether you have a good or bad reputation.
For example, you could have a million friends, yet you could have a "whore" reputation.

Anyway, I think that if you treat others kindly, respect them, and you're loyal to them, you'll get more friends. Being popular means that a lot of people like you for who you are deep down inside. Also, popularity depends over how many friends you want. Personally, I've okay with having more or less 10 close friends. It all depends how comfortable you are with attention and having people around you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 pm
How popular someone is i believe is only in the eyes of the person who believes themselves to be popular. They dress either stupidly "gangster" or like a whore. Or they have had way to many relationships with the opposite or same sex, most ending in a back-stabbing all out war of teens.
These conformists, i do try to avoid in my daily life, they hate me for their own reasons, i don't give 2 left shoes about it. They can hate me all they want, i still won't care.

Hooray for UNPOPULARITY!!!  

LadyKaylaBeaner

"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas