Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Digimon Hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:33 pm
Chapter 15
Temple of Heroes

The following morning, the group got up and ate breakfast. Jason had done a lot of thinking. “The first thing we need to do is find Warmon. We’re not just fighting a battle we’re fighting a war.” Jason said.

“Look no further,” said a familiar voice from the bushes. It was Warmon. “You were separated for a reason. I had Orbmon send you to your specific crests. He was working as a double agent for us, but a problem occurred. Darklordmon discovered that Orbmon wasn’t working for him and infected him with a black orb. He asked me, when he was still working for me, to destroy him if he was taken control of.

“However, even with the armor you may not be able to beat him. Your digimon partners need to digivolve further. They need to reach the ultimate level. You must use your crests to do it. I wish I could help you more, but Darklordmon has henchmen following me. I’ll make them chase me so that you can get away. Good luck,” And with that he ran off. The digidestined looked at each other.

“What did you think he meant by ‘we must use the power of our crests’?” Kyo asked. Nobody answered because nobody knew. They all looked at each other for answers that none of them had.

Finally, Jason stood up. “Well, we can’t find the answers just by sitting here,” he said.

Everyone agreed. They all took one last look at their crests before putting them away. Jason led them down the forest path that the Kuwagamon had created the night before. After walking for a period of time, they came upon a temple. They walked up the stairs and into the main chamber. It was a circular room with eight statues. Each of their crests glowed towards one of the statues.

Each of the digidestined with their partner stood in front of a different statue. Jason stood at a statue of Wargreymon. Gre stood in front of Metalgarurumon. Rei-Pheonixmon. Leslie-Rosemon. Tao-Herculeskabuterimon. Lao-Plesiomon. Elie-Seraphimon. Elie-Magnadramon. They then went to the center of the rrom and read the inscription on the floor.

“These are the heroes of the crests who helped this world in its time of peril.”

The digidestined left the temple slightly more determined. They were ready to fight for Zeta. They were ready to find the power within themselves. They knew that they had a mission in front of them that they could only face as a team. They knew all of these things, but fear no longer touched them as it had before.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:35 pm
Chapter 16
Courage Comes Through

As they walked through the forest, the trees got darker and darker. They kept their eyes open. As they traveled, the forest seemed to be more and more dead. Cobwebs started appearing on the trees.

“I don’t like this,” Elie said.

“We’re fine,” Lao reassured her. But the webs seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger.

Gre stopped. Everyone looked to see that his feet were stuck to the ground. Rei, Lao, and Tao went over but couldn’t get him free. It wasn’t until everyone tried to free him that he became unstuck. They continued on, but now they watched their steps more carefully. Eventually they came into a clearing and stopped.

“Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly,” a voice echoed. “Silk Web.” A giant web came flying towards the digidestined, pinning everyone except Jason and Velocimon, who were barely able to jump out of the way.

Jason looked up to see Arukenimon. “Let’s do this Velocimon.” Jason said. “Digital Armor Activate.”

“Velocimon digivolve to Tyromon.”

Arukenimon was now on the ground. “Poison Silk.” She shot some silk web at Tyromon and he fell. But he got back up. “Fire Claw.” Tyromon ran towards Arikenimon, but she was too quick. She jumped on Tyromon’s back and pushed him into the ground face first. He was knocked out.

Jason slashed at Arukenimon, but she dodged each slash. The other digidestined struggled to get out of the web, but they couldn’t. Arukenimon hit Jason and he stumbled back. He kept trying to hit Arukenimon but she kept dodging and hitting him. Jason was getting weaker with each hit.

Eventually, Jason couldn’t get up anymore. But he wouldn’t give up. He held himself up with his sword. ‘I can’t fail. We’ve got to win,’ he thought to win.

But another voice argued with him. ‘You’re afraid to fail.’

‘No, I’m not.’ He argued back.

‘Yes you are, and that’s why you’re going to fail. You’re fear of failing is going to cause you to fail. It is inevitable.’

“You’re wrong. I’m not afraid to fail. I know that it’s okay to fail because I could always try again. I’M NOT AFRAID!” he said as he stood up straight. His crest glowed bright.

Tyromon stood up. He too started to glow. “Tyromon digivolve to Metaltyromon.” Metaltyromon looked a lot like Tyromon but he was a little bigger. He now had metal over his head. The marks over his eyes were now on the metal which had holes for his eyes. Metal covered his body and was on his tail, legs, and arms. On the back og his legs were speed boosters. Jason’s armor had changed as well. Metalgreymon’s metal arm was now over his left arm. His helmet now looked like Metalgreymon’s head. He felt his energy being restored.

“I AM NOT AFRAID!” he said.

“Mega Flare.” Metaltyromon said. He shot a large stream of fire at Arukenimon. Arukenimon screamed as she digitized into a digiegg. “Metal Claw.” Metaltyromon raced towards the black sphere. He was pushed forward by the speed boosters. The black sphere was destroyed.

Jason used his sword to destroy the webs. After things calmed down, they made camp. As they sat around the fire, everyone looked at Jason. “Things aren’t a game anymore. We have to get serious. Things aren’t going to get easier, but we can do it,” Jason said.

The others were ready. They knew the dangers but they thought Jason was right. They could do it.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:37 pm
Chapter 17
Great City Chase

After a night of rest, they found that the trees that once looked black and dead now looked normal and full of life. They traveled down the path until they found themselves in a large city. It was as crowded with Digimon as New York City is with people. It was hard for the digidestined to move without being knocked into somebody. Eventually the crowds died down.

“Man, that was crazy,” Gre said as Jason was making sure everyone sure everyone was together. Unfortunately, someone was missing. It was Leslie. She had only gone off to look at some clothing in a store and had found herself separated from the others. Even Scrubmon was able to stick with the group.

Leslie went off to find them but ended up going the opposite direction. Eventually, the group decided to split into two smaller groups. Gre, Elie, Kyo, Tao, and their partners went one way. Lao, Rei, Jason, and their partners went the other. Leslie had remembered the digivice scan function of the D-X. She used this, as did Gre and Jason.

They searched the city for an entire half an hour before anything happened. Leslie walked around the corner but was stopped by a vicious Mammothmon. She screamed as Mammothmon chased her down the street. Scrubmon, who was in Gre’s group heard the scream and went after her. Kabumon and Felimon digivolved. The turned the corner and Tokumon and Catmon each grabbed one of the tusks, pushing him back as hard as they could.

“Are you okay?” Gre asked, but Leslie, who was having a bad time, replied snobbily.

“Of course I’m not okay. Where have you been?” She asked.

That’s when Gre snapped. “I’ve been all around the city looking for you, but I guess you were being too snobby to notice,” he said angrily.

“Then why did you come looking for me?” Leslie asked.

Tokumon and Catmon were flown backwards. “Why?” Because you’re my friend and that’s what friends do. We help each other, even if a certain friend IS snobby,” Gre said. Just then his crest glowed. “Now, get him, Tokumon!”

Tokumon stood up and started to glow. “Tokumon digivolve to Weretokumon.” Weretokumon looked much stronger. He had pants on now and had gloves and fingers. He also had more fur. “Let’s get it on, Elephant Boy.” Weretokumon aid to Mammothmon. Mammothmon charged at Weretokumon, who lifted Mammothmon off the ground.

He then threw Mammothmon down the street. “Were Punch!” he cried, shooting a blast from his punch at Mammothmon. Mammothmon digitized and Catmon destroyed the black sphere.

“Nice job,” Jason said walking up to them.

They soon found themselves in rush hour again, but this time they stayed together. As it turned out, the fight with Mammothmon occurred right outside a hotel. The owner of the hotel, who happened to love fights, was so pleased with being able to watch the fight that he gave each of the digidestined a suite and free room service.

“Thank you very much, we’ll go in the morning,” Jason told him and the owner welcomed them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:43 pm
Chapter 18
Within the Mountains

The next day, they left the city between rush hours. The found themselves in a Mountain range. Everyone was talking about the previous day. Everyone except Leslie, who stood off by herself. She thought about what Gre had said.

-Flashback-

“Why? Because you’re my friend and that’s what friends do. We help each other, even if a certain friend is snobby.”

-End flashback-

He was right. She was pushing the others away with her selfishness. She needed to change. She didn’t want to lose her friends. Why hadn’t she realized that she had been snobby? She figured she was probably being too snobby to notice. She stopped as she noticed Gre was in front of her.

“Listen, about yesterday…” he started, but he stopped as she hugged hi. He just stood there in shock. After a few seconds, she released her hug.

“You were right,” she said. She then caught up with the others and started conversing.

It was now Gre who stood by himself. ‘I was right? Has she really changed?’ he thought to himself. But he didn’t have much time to think about this.

A Triceramon attacked the group from behind which meant Gre was an easy target. Triceramon had crashed through the wall and lifted Gre up into the air. Everyone was in shock. “I’ve got you now digidestined. Darklordmon will reward me well,” Triceramon said.

Leslie watched Gre. ‘I’ve got to help him. It’s what friends do. Even if he’s still mad,’ she thought. “Let’s go, Scrubmon.” Scrubmon quickly digivolved.

She ran towards Triceramon with Vinemon close behind her. “I’m sorry, you were right. I am too snobby, but I’m going to change. I’m going to stop thinking just about myself and start thinking about others. I have been pushing my friends away, but that’s going to stop.” She stopped as her crest grew bright.

“Stop with your sob story. It’s not like it’s going to matter anyways,” Triceramon said rudely.

“Get him, Vinemon. Digivolve!” she said as her crest glowed brighter than before.

“Vinemon digivolve to Demiplantmon!” Demiplantmon looked like a small green man with a green helmet, green pants, a green shirt, and a sword made of vines. “Vine Sword!” he cried as he slashed Triceramon. Demiplantmon slashed at Triceramon a few more times before Triceramon digitized into a digiegg. “Vine Arrow,” Demiplantmon said as his sword turned into a bow and arrow. He then shot the black sphere.

“Nice job, Demiplantmon. You were great,” Leslie said. She then realized that it wasn’t hard to think of others. Gre smiled as Leslie helped him up.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:46 pm
Chapter 19
Cave of Trials

Warning This chapter is very long. It is most likely the longest one out of all of the chapters. It holds a few adventures and could be considered a double if not a triple episode. You have been warned. Now enjoy as you read on in the story of our Digimon Hunters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, the group ended up at a mountain. The path led right into a cave in the mountain. The group entered cautiously. Soon, the cave split into four paths.

“Alright everyone, keep your digivices set to locate each other. Try not to go too far from one another,” Jason said. He and Rei went down the left path. The twins went down the right path. Leslie and Gre went to the center-left path. This left Kyo and Elie for the center-right.

Kyo and Elie walked for about an hour. They had never lost track of Gre and Leslie nor the twins. They soon came to an incline. After another hour of inclined walking, they came to a factory.

“Welcome,” said a seemingly friendly digimon. “I’m Giromon. I’ve been expecting you. Warmon is waiting inside the factory.”

The two followed Giromon inside. He seemed to know Warmon.

Giromon led them through the factory until they reached a strange room. The room seemed to have an electrical field that affected everyone except Gizamon.

“What’s going on?” Elie asked.

“I brought you to a viral field,” Giromon said,

“A what?” Kyo asked.

“It prevents non-digimon from digivolving. It also has a slight effect on humans,” Giromon said.

“It looks like it’s up to you Gizamon,” Elie said.

“Weren’t you listening? Only Virus digimon…” Giromon started.

Gizamon finished his sentence. “…can digivolve. We know, but the problem with your plan is that I AM a virus digimon,” Gizamon said. He then digivolved to Deltamon.

The two digimon started fighting, but Deltamon was no match. He was just too slow.

“It’s no use, we can’t beat him,” Kyo said.

Elie slapped him hard across the face. “How dare you give up so easily? You can’t give up hope. Not yet, we can still win,” She said. Just then her crest glowed. Deltamon was flown back. “Get up, Deltamon. We can do this, never give up hope.”

“Deltamon digivolve to Cyberdramon.” This time it was Giromon who had no chance. Cyberdramon decided to have some fun before digitizing him and destroying the black sphere.

“I told you not to give up hope. What’d I tell you?” she said sarcastically.

Kyo couldn’t help but laugh and Elie laughed along with him. As far as they knew, four of the partners had made it to the ultimate stage. But the adventure in the cave was not over just yet.

Jason and Rei found themselves at a recycling plant. The heat inside was really intense, but none of the machines were operating. A maniacal laugh echoed through the building. A ball of fire shot towards them. Jason jumped in front to protect Rei and Velocimon jumped in front of him. Velocimon flew back into Jason as it hit. They were both knocked out. Skullmeramon appeared in front of them.

“Birdmon digivolve to Wingmon.” Wingmon tried to hold off Skullmeramon but was unable to.

‘Please don’t harm, Jason,’ Rei kept thinking. She knew she didn’t want anything to happen to Jason. She cared for him but didn’t know why. “Is…Is this love?” she asked out loud. Her crest started to glow. “It is,” she said to herself. She smiled.

Meanwhile, Wingmon felt the energy from her love. “Wingmon digivolve to Skymon.” Skymon looked as if a person wearing a bird mask had feathered legs and talons for feet with wings on his back. He held out a staff in front of him. “Wings of Love.” He cried flying right at Skullmeramon, who blasted a fireball at Skymon, but Skymon just absorbed the attack and flew straight into Skullmeramon digitizing him into a digiegg and the black orb appeared. “Staff from the heavens.” His staff glowed and he struck the black sphere.

Rei smiled. Jason woke up and the first thing he saw was Skymon standing over Rei. “Meet Skymon,” she said quickly, seeing the worried look on his face.

Skymon de-digivolved back into Birdmon as Velocimon stirred.

Meanwhile, the twins encountered a lake in the mountain. The area was large. As they approached the lake, they heard a dark voice. “I told you I’d get my revenge, but this time I brought a friend. Behold, I am now Dragomon. And meet my friend Marinedevimon.” Two bodies came out of the water.

“Um…Who were you?” Tao said.

“How can you not remember me? I was Octomon. But Darklordmon gave me more power instead of punishing me, knowing that I shall take my revenge.” Dragomon said. He lunged at the two.

The two Crabmon digivolved to their Champion forms and attacked. Seadramon got Dragomon and Coelmon got Marinedevimon, but they were no match.

‘It’s up to us to get the job done. The others are counting on me.” Lao thought.

‘There’s always a way out.’ Tao thought. “They have to digivolve. It’s the only way,” Tao said out loud.

“Our digimon need our help to win.” Lao said.

“I’ve got a plan. We’ll distract them while our partners attack.” Tao said.

The twins started throwing rocks at Dragomon and Marinedevimon. With Tao’s knowledgeable plan and Lao’s sense of knowing to be reliable, their crests glowed.

“Coelmon digivolve to Megadramon.”

“Seadramon digivolve to Megaseadramon.”

Megaseadramon faced Dragomon. “Tentacle Claw.” Dragomon slashed at Megaseadramon. “Thunder Javelin.” A lightning bolt shot from the spike on Megaseadramon’s head and hit Dragomon. “Evil Wind,” Marinedevimon attacked. “Ultimate Slicer,” Megadramon slashed at Marinedevimon, stopping his attack and injurying him.

“It looks like it’s our time to retreat,” Marinedevimon said as he dragged Dragomon off towards an exit on the other side of the lake.

Tao and Lao rode their digimon to the other side. They soon found the others outside the cave. Everyone told their stories about how their digimon got to the ultimate level. Everyone except Kyo. But he knew that meant he was next.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:47 pm
Chapter 20
Orbmon Attacks

That night came quickly. With it came many mysteries.

What were they going to do now? Should they find Warmon? Or go after Darklordmon? What were they going to do about Orbmon?

They decided that they should do what Warmon told them. Warmon said that Orbmon wanted to be destroyed if he became under the control of Darklordmon. They voted that they would tough it out and defeat him.

They took shifts staying awake. Everyone kept their heads above the ground as they slept. They had learned from their past experiences. Jason and Velocimon took the first and last shifts. Morning came soon enough. Everyone was well rested.

They walked down the path for about an hour before trouble fell upon them. A dark cloud came up the path towards them. A familiar evil laugh came from the cloud. It formed into Orbmon. “I’ve got you know,” he said. He lifted his hand and Jason was lifted into the air. “Darklordmon would like to see you,” he said.

Jason knew that if Darklordmon got his crest and digivice, he would destroy them. He quickly threw them to Velocimon before he was sealed in a black orb.

Orbmon sent the black orb off behind him. “Now to take care of the rest of you,” he said as he shot small black orbs at the rest of them. They had little time to react.

“Come on guys. Time to digivolve.” Gre said. The digidestined nodded.

Their digimon took their ultimate forms. Everyone except Catmon. Orbmon created around their hands and feet’s, except for Megaseadramon, which he just created orbs along his body, that prevented them from moving.

Kyo looked at Kyo. “We’ve got to win, Catmon. It’s time to digivolve. We’ve got to stop him!” he said. His crest began to glow.

“Catmon digivolve to Panthermon.” The orbs broke around Panthermon. Panthermon appeared to be a panther standing on his hind legs.

Velocimon stood off by himself, not even noticing that there was a battle taking place. He held Jason’s crest and digivice in his claws. He was in shock.

But the battle continued.

“Purr of Harmony.” A gentle purr came from Panthermon.

Orbmon howled in pain as everyone was soothed by the gentle purr. The digidestined watched as a black sphere emerged from Orbmon.

“Panther Punch!” Panthermon punched into the air towards the black sphere and an energy blast in the shape of a panther’s head destroyed it.

Orbmon had feinted. All of the digimon reverted back to their rookie forms.

Velocimon was still in shock. Gre went over to him. “Don’t worry, Velocimon. We’ll find him and he’s going to be okay. You’ll see,” gre told Velocimon to comfort him. It was going to be a very long day.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:14 pm
Chapter 21
Jason's Gone Missing

When Orbmon came to, he thanked them for freeing hi. He then apologized for attacking them twice. He explained that his freedom was locked within the black sphere. He had no memory of what had happened after Darklordmon had taken control of him. This meant he had no idea where Jason had been taken.

They walked along the path with Gre and Orbmon leading. Everyone walked in silence, worrying about Jason. Rei and Birdmon walked next to Velocimon. She took Jason’s disappearance just as hard as Velocimon. Everybody figured out that she liked Jason.

Eventually they made it to a forest next to the mountain ranges. They built a fire and prepared for the oncoming night. They still didn’t talk. They just knew that they needed to build a fire. They let Rei and Velocimon sit off to the side as they built the fire. They sat around the fire. A few times, Gre went to say something but stopped himself each time. As the night went on, no one talked until they heard a rustle in the bushes.

“What was that?” Elie asked. A digimon that looked a lot like Warmon stumbled out. All he had was one sword.

“Warriormon!” Orbmon yelled. “What happened?” Everyone figured out that Warriormon was Warmon’s rookie form.

“He’s…too…strong...” Warriormon said before fainting.

“Did he try to fight Darklordmon?” Gre asked.

“I’m not sure, but I guess so. But why would he? He knows he’s not strong enough,” Orbmon said. This confused everyone else as well. Everyone went to sleep as Orbmon watched over Warriormon. They didn’t know why, but they strongly trusted Orbmon now that they had destroyed the Black sphere that was infecting him.

They had trouble getting to sleep because they were worried about Jason and Warriormon, but they eventually were able to get some rest. They were well rested when they woke the next morning, but Warriormon’s condition hadn’t improved.

They waited half a day to let Orbmon rest before traveling towards Darklordmon’s island. Orbmon carried Warriormon using orbs. Everyone kept their guard up. They didn’t know who would attack them or when they would be attacked. But when they were attacked, it was from the one they least expected.

An evil laugh came from the trees above them. They looked up to see the one thing they feared the most.

“No…” Rei whispered out loud. There on a branch was Jason. But there was an evil sense to him. Next to him was a Velocimon that was opposite in color, black where it was supposed to be red and red where it was supposed to be black.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:08 am
Chapter 22
Jason Attacks!

There he stood laughing at their faces. “Let’s beat them good, Blackvelocimon,” Jason said. He held out a dark looking D-X. Blackvelocimon jumped onto the ground.

“Blackvelocimon digivolve to Blacktyromon.” Blacktyromon was like Blackvelocimon, black with red marks.

Jason now jumped to the ground. A dark crest glowed around his neck. “Let me show you the crest of fear,” Jason said.

“Blacktyromon digivolve to Blackmetaltyromon,” The metal on him was a dark blue color.

“Digital Armor activate.” Black armor formed around Jason. It looked like Blackwargreymon’s armor. He held a great sword.

The other digimon quickly digivolved to their ultimate forms. “We don’t want to fight you, Jason!” Gre yelled.

Jason just laughed and launched himself at Gre. Weretokumon got in the way, but Jason easily defeated him. He digitized him into a digiegg. Gre quickly activated his armor. His armor now had claws on his gloves.

He quickly shot his blasters at Jason, but to no avail. Jason blocked them with his sword and swung at Gre. Gre closed his eyes as the blade came down to hit him. But it didn’t hit. Gre opened his eyes to see Warriormon holding him off. Gre shot a blast at Jason’s chest, sending him flying backwards. But Jason just laughed and stood up unscratched.

“Purr of Harmony.” The 5 digimon fighting Blackmetaltyromon stopped. Blackmetaltyromon was in pain from the melody of the purr. Jason was also in pain. A large black sphere emerged from Jason’s back and with it the black armor disappeared. Realizing what had happened, he threw the crest and dark D-X at Blackvelocimon, who had digitized back from Blackmetaltyromon. Jason staggered over to Velocimon.

“I’m sorry,” Jason said. The purr had stopped.

Gre shot at the black sphere, but nothing happened. The digimon tried attacking, but it wouldn’t let itself be destroyed. Slowly the black sphere turned into a person that looked like Jason, except with black hair. This new person laughed maniacally, like Jason had moments before.

“I’m Nosa, the dark version of Jason. I serve Darklordmon and cannot be stopped,” he said. He then summoned the Dark crest and Dark D-X to him. The digital armor formed around Nosa. It was the armor Jason was wearing not too long before. He then lunged himself at Warriormon and digitized him into a digiegg.

“No!” everyone yelled.

Nosa just laughed as he stood by Blackvelocimon. A black cloud came and took the two away. Everyone look at the digiegg. They then looked back at Jason. Or where Jason had been. Everyone was speechless. When they needed their leader, he had run like a coward. The digimon reverted back to the rookie forms.

“I’m sorry,” Gre said to Orbmon.

“There is no need to be sorry, Gre. You did what you could. Don’t worry. We’ll restore Lordmon to his rightful glory. At that time, he’ll reward you for your bravery. All of you,” Orbmon said to comfort them.

“But...what about Jason? He ran like a coward,” Leslie said angrily.

“No, I think he ran away to protect you. I think part of him was still awake while he was under Darklordmon’s control. I think it may have upset him more than anyone else,” Orbmon told them.

Meanwhile, Jason walked through the forest. He now had his normal crest, D-X, and digimon partner. Velocimon was against splitting away from the group, but he didn’t want to be away from his friend.

“Listen, Velocimon. Part of the black sphere may still be in me. If it is, I may be a danger to the team. I just… I just need some time to myself. With you, of course, but just us,” Jason told Velocimon. Velocimon understood and followed Jason’s lead.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:01 pm
Chapter 23
Nosa's Tease

Everyone wanted to search for Jason, but they knew they couldn’t. They spent three days of traveling with no sign of Jason.

Jason had actually been staying ahead of them, making sure no one would attack them. He stopped two attacks and hid the digieggs. By the end of the first week, Jason was a mile ahead of them.

Rei was the only one who remembered the D-X radar, as they called it. She had been keeping track of him. But when he got about a mile away, she got worried. She snuck off in the middle of the night by herself and found him.

Jason was on guard as Rei came through the bushes. As soon as he saw her, he relaxed. “Rei what are you doing here?” he asked.

“I snuck off. We’re worried about you, Jason,” Rei said.

Jason took off his ring. “Take this. When I’m ready to come back, I’ll come and get it.” Jason told her.

She took the ring and smiled. She then put it in her pocket and left.

A familiar laugh filled the area. Jason sat back down the fire. “What do you want Nosa?” Jason asked the laugh.

“I’m just having some fun. I see you’ve got a girlfriend.” Nosa teased.

“Not yet. She’s just a friend. And besides, that’s none of your business. And what business do you have with me?” Jason asked.

“Well, you’re no fun. Anyways, I’m supposed to find out more about you,” Nosa said.

“Now, why would I tell you about me?” Jason asked.

“Well, I can’t say I don’t find you interesting. Of course, that’s probably because I AM you,” Nosa said.

“You know you’re really annoying. I don’t blame Darklordmon for sending you out on pointless missions,” Jason said.

This annoyed Nosa. “Just you wait till Darklordmon’s project is finished. You’ll besorry,” Nosa said before running off.

Day came soon enough and Jason had no sleep. However, he was more awake than he had been in days. He waited in the trees with Velocimon until the group passed. Unfortunately, they stopped in the opening Jason had stayed in the night before. Jason was surprised that Velocimon was very agile in trees. Jason and Velocimon watched until only Gre was the only one awake. They jumped down startling Gre.

“Jason!” Gre said.

Jason quickly hushed him. “Listen. Darklordmon is cooking something up. I don’t know what it is but it doesn’t sound good,” Jason told Gre.

“Thanks, but why did you run off?” Gre asked.

“I’m afraid I might hurt you. Look what I did to Warriormon,” Jason said.

“That wasn’t you. It was…” Gre started, but Jason interrupted.

“You’re wrong. Nosa is a part of me. He’s part of my subconscious put into human form. The only difference between us is that he serves Darklordmon. It’s because of him that I’m dangerous. I’ll keep a watch over you guys from a distance, but just make sure everyone stays safe, especially Rei. I know she worries about me,” Jason said.

Jason took off into the forest and Velocimon followed.

Gre sighed heavily. Basically, Jason put him in charge. It was going to be a rough morning when everyone woke up. Gre woke Rei and told her about Jason’s visit. She then told him about her visit to him. Together, they would find a way to bring Jason back to the group.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:04 pm
Chapter 24
Skullgreymon's Strength

Rei and Gre kept to themselves the next few days. They didn’t tell the others about their experiences with Jason a few days before. They were now traveling in the desert. Orbmon was still traveling with them. Orbmon knew about the experiences with Jason, but also kept quiet about them.

Jason was still nowhere to be seen. It had been three days since they last seen Jason. “I wonder what’s happened to him. But I have an odd feeling he’s close to us,” Kyo said to the twins, Elie, and Leslie. Rei and Gre were deep in a conversation with Orbmon.

Little did they know, Jason had fallen into some quicksand and was now traveling in a cave beneath them with Velocimon.

Everyone was so worried about Jason, they didn’t mind the heat. If Kyo hadn’t looked up, they never would have noticed the large black cloud flying towards them. They stopped as a piece of the cloud broke off and zoomed towards them. They all had their digimon digivolve to their ultimate forms.

The small cloud then formed into Nosa. “Hello, everyone. Miss me? I’ve brought a little gift for you. Well, I can’t really call him little can I?” Nosa said maniacally. The large cloud moved down and formed into a Skullgreymon. But this Skullgreymon was different. He was three times the normal size of a normal Skullgreymon. “If you’re wondering why he’s so big, it’s because Darklordmon pumped him up. You don’t stand a chance,” Nosa said.

The six ultimate digimon attempted to attack Skullgreymon, but couldn’t even get near him. Warriormon and Kabumon were still Digieggs. “Giga Blaster,” Skullgreymon struck the digimon with a missile from his back. All of them were knocked out. Skullgreymon sent another missile at the digidestined, but Orbmon used his power to create a shield.

“Quickly, use your armor,” Orbmon told them, and they did so without hesitation. Gre protected his partner while everyone else attacked. Everyone’s armor now represented the ultimate form of the digimon the represented before. They charged at Skullgreymon, but to no use. Skullgreymon just swat them to the side as if they were annoying little bugs. They crashed not too far from Gre and Orbmon.

“We’ve got to do something,” Gre said.

“We’re not strong enough,” Orbmon replied.

Suddenly, the ground shook beneath them. Skullgreymon’s right foot lifted off the ground as Metaltyromon came out of the ground. Skullgreymon fell to his left. “Sorry, I’m late,” Jason said standing next to Gre clad in armor representing Metalgreymon. “I kinda got lost in the cave under the desert.” Metaltyromon was now next to them.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:04 pm
Chapter 25
Jason's Memory - Warp Digivolve!

The other digidestined got behind Jason. “Now, it’s my turn!” Jason said as he and Metaltyromon charged at Skullgreymon, who was now getting up. Skullgreymon swat at the two, but only hit Metaltyromon. Jason’s blade hit with great force. Skullgreymon hit Jason off of him. Jason looked over at Velocimon. “I’m not going to lose,” Jason said to himself.

“Jason! Catch!” Rei said throwing him something small.

He looked at the small object in his hand. It was his ring. Jason smiled. He stopped and remembered what happened all those years ago. He remembered who gave him the ring. He put the ring on his finger and ran over to Velocimon. “Velocimon, are you okay?” Jason asked. Velocimon didn’t move and Skullgreymon was getting closer. “Come on, Velocimon. I remember now. I remember that you were always there. I never should have forgotten. I’m…I’m sorry, Velocimon!” Jason yelled.

-flashback- Jason was 3. He was by a computer when Velotimon came out. Jason remembers playing with Velotimon all that day. Then, a giant hand came out of the computer and grabbed Velotimon. Velotimon threw the ring to Jason. “Take this and never forget me,” Velotimon said. –end flashback-

“Velocimon, I don’t know how I could have forgotten, but I remember now. You gave me my ring,” Jason said.

“Took you long enough to remember,” Velocimon said.

“Well, I remember now. Will you forgive me for forgetting?” he asked Velocimon.

“Of course, you’re my best friend,” Velocimon said.

“Then let’s take him down together,” Jason said. Suddenly, his crest grew brighter than ever.

“I feel strange, but in a good way,” Velocimon said. He started to glow and stood up.

Jason stood next to him. “Let’s do this Velocimon!”

“Velocimon Warp digivolve to Warriortyromon.” Warriortyromon was a lot like Wargreymon. He no longer had a tail. He had plated armor on his arms, legs and chest that were all red. His helmet was like Wargreymon’s except that the horns on it were like Tyromon’s instead of Greymon’s. He had a sphere on each shoulder with a spike coming out of each. He didn’t have the shield on his back.

Jason’s armor had changed, as well. It resembled Wargreymon’s armor. His sword was now the great sword he held back when he was controlled by Darklordmon. “I’m ready if you are, Warriortyromon,” Jason said before charging at Skullgreymon with Warrior Tyromon by his side.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:37 pm
Chapter 26
Skullgreymon defeated! Jason returns!

“Dragon Claw,” Warriortyromon said, slashing with his claws at Skullgreymon. Jason slashed his sword and a blast came from the tip as it hit Skullgreymon. Skullgreymon screamed in agony before digitizing into a digiegg. Three black spheres appeared above the digiegg. “Dragon Blast,” Warriortyromon cried as a big red beam came out of his mouth.

Nosa scowled at them. “Looks like that’s my cue to leave,” he said. He turned into a black cloud and flew off.

“So, we’re just going to let him go?” Gre asked.

“Yup. Besides, he’ll be back,” Jason said.

“Woah,” Gre said as the digiegg he was holding started to hatch. A Poyomon came out of the digiegg.

“Things are getting better,” Tao said smiling.

“I’m back for good, guys,” Jason said storing his armor. Warriortyromon had reverted back to being Velocimon. Everyone’s spirits were up now that Jason was back. Jason lead the group into the cave below the desert. There were glowing mushrooms everywhere. They followed the cave a few miles before resting.

Jason went over to Orbmon. “Listen, I’m sorry for causing all this trouble. I know what you’re gong to say. ‘It wasn’t your fault. Darklordmon was controlling you.’ But he was using my inner fear to control me. He was using something from inside me to do his dirty work. It’s that part of me that apologizes,” Jason said.

Orbmon smiled. “You’ve learned a lot since coming to Zeta,” he told Jason.

Jason gave him a smile in return.

They lit a fire using the mushrooms. Everyone sat around the fire as Jason told them what happened when Jason was 3. He went on to tell them what it was like under Darklordmon’s control. He continued by telling them what he had been doing since he left the group. He told them that Nosa had been visiting him frequently trying to get information out of him. He told them that Darklordmon had been cooking up a plan to stop them.

“Our digimon partners having been getting stronger, so Darklordmon has been sending stronger henchman. Orbmon, you once said that you were one of Darklordmon’s top eight, right?” Jason asked.

Orbmon nodded. “The top eight are his generals. They follow the orders of the four elemental lords, who were created by Darklordmon. They are practically an extension of himself,” Orbmon explained.

“We need to be ready. These elemental lords are going to be difficult to beat. We will get stronger and beat them,” Jason said. Everybody was glad to hear Jason’s words of encouragement.

They took turns keeping watch while everyone slept. Two people kept watch at a time so it would be easier to keep watch.  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dark Master Exodd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:43 pm
It sounds so cool i'd love to see it as a show. scream scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:47 am
YOU KICK ALL a**!!!! IF THIS WAS AN ANIME, IT WOULD BE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE LATER SEASONS OF DIGIMON!!!!!  

Ryoumon

Liberal Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:04 am
Chapter 27
Coliseum Battle

Gre and Leslie took the last shift. When everyone else woke up, they found that Poyomon had digivolved into Nakumon. They finished off the last of the food they had and traveled down the tunnel. It came out into a coliseum. It was completely empty. They searched the entire coliseum, but they didn’t find anybody.

They did, however, find a storeroom with food. After everyone ate lunch, they decided to check out the main stadium, but as they entered, they all felt a jolt.

“What was that?” Gre asked.

“It must have been a glitch in Zeta’s code. It’s a once in a lifetime thing,” Orbmon said.

Nakumon digivolved into Kabumon so that Gre didn’t have to carry him. He and the other rookie digimon began to play tag. Everyone laughed when Velocimon tripped chasing the others. However, they all stopped laughing when the sky quickly filled with a large dark cloud.

A familiar, evil laugh echoed throughout the stadium. “Well, well. It looks like we’ve been having fun, but games over,” Nosa said as he dropped from the cloud.

The exits of the stadium began to close. Everyone made it out of the gates. Everyone except Kabumon, Velocimon, and Gre.

“Time to Warp Digivolve, Velocimon!” Jason said.

“I can’t. I’m sorry but I don’t have the energy,” Velocimon said.

Everyone knew that Nosa had brought another friend along, but they didn’t know who it was going to be. The black cloud formed into Kimeramon.

“It’s time I stepped up for my friends,” Gre said. He took off the wristband on his right hand, revealing a scratch. “I got this the last time I couldn’t help my friends, but no more. Digital Armor Activate.”

Gre aimed his pistols at Kimeramon and started shooting as he charged at Kimeramon. Kimeramon hit Gre to the side as he got close but Gre got back up and tried again. Over and Over Gre tried and failed. But he didn’t give up. It was getting harder and harder for Gre to get up. Kabumon went over to.

“Gre, Let me ask you something. Am I your friend?” Kabumon asked.

“Of course,” Gre responded.

“Then let’s fight together. Let’s beat him as friends,” Kabumon said.

Gre smiled and gave a small laugh. “You’re right. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t just try to protect my friends. I should fight along side them, too.” His crest grew bright, as did Kabumon.

“Kabumon warp digivolved to Metaltokumon.” Metaltokumon was a Tokumon clad in dark blue armor. He had two pistols, just like Gre, but he also had a giant blue sword strapped to his back. Gre’s armor had changed as well. He looked like a small Metalgarurumon standing on his hind legs. He no longer had the pistols any more. Instead he had a giant gun that definitely looked powerful.

Gre aimed the gun at Kimeramon. “Dog Barrage.” Metaltokumon said as he sent about two dozen missiles from his body at Kimeramon. Gre charged his gun and shot a huge ball of energy at Kimeramon. The missiles destroyed Kimeramon and the blast from Gre destroyed the three black spheres that came from Kimeramon.

Everyone else came running into the coliseum.

“How did you guys get back in?” Gre asked.

“Those bars were like cheese for my sword to cut through,” Jason said, patting his sword.

Gre laughed. Everyone looked for Nosa but he was no where to be found. “Oh, well. Like you said, Jason, ‘He’ll be back,’” Gre said.

(lol, I stopped right at the begining of the warp digivolution ark. Thanks for reading my fanfic so far guys. More exciting stuff is starting up.)  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff