What do u think is after death?
  u get reborn
  u sleep forever
  u live in ur ideal world
View Results

I am Yuu-chan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:01 am
sand1291
whatever happens it wont be good for me, whatever higer power there is hates me.

if there is a higher power that hates me i just stop believing in it and there the problem is solved :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:57 pm
no god means no devil means no hell means no heaven means all tht happens is we shut off and rot in the ground til where nothing but bones and somebody in the future blows up the world  

KageSatsu

I am Yuu-chan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:19 pm
KageZakuX
no god means no devil means no hell means no heaven means all tht happens is we shut off and rot in the ground til where nothing but bones and somebody in the future blows up the world

but you are forgetting that energy cant be destroyed, and since conscience is energy it can be altered or transformed but not destroyed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:43 pm
KageZakuX

why is it that so many people think it's either "heaven & hell" or nothing at all? there are other beliefs out there, folks. and some of them dont even include a god tho they still believe in some sort of afterlife (buddhism for example). what about the idea of reincarnation? nirvana? valhalla? Yuu-Chan has an excelent point. energy can neither be created nor destroyed.. it only changes form, and everything is made up of energy.  

Calypsophia

Anabethe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:53 pm
Driinex_the_Flower_Child
ok heres the question. what is after death? i mean does any body know. the only reason im afraid of death is i dont know whats after it u know. if its all that great why does every one stress about the after life. i just dont get it. i cant imagine what death is like. do u get reborn or do u just not exist or does every one live in their ideal world

sweatdrop
oh whell i dont get it

im scared of death as well.>.< no one knows what to expect. my belief is that most likely we will go to heaven and be assigned as a guardian angel to someone. or maybe we get to choose if we want to be reborn again. and for the evil people i dont think they have a choice. they just go to hell. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:02 am
I dont believe in the popular ideas of heaven or hell. I think hell is simply separation from the divine (as we are now for the most part) and having to keep coming back til we manage to get it right, and heaven is simply union with the divine (I wont say 'god' because I really have no belief in deity as most of you do) like raindrops reuniting with the ocean. but I dont believe in the idea of reward or punishment...eternal damnation or salvation. I think those are scare tactics and incentives the church came up with to get people to believe. to control the minds of the people is the strongest power one could have in the world.  

Calypsophia

Intelife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:14 pm
what happens ater death? i would think that each person's conscience is placated into a different era made by that one's imagination and ideas of the 'perfect world', and then it evolves and changes according to how they act in that world. basically, if what i am saying were true(not that it isn't, but if it is), then each person would be seeing this as part of their imagination, or the population is entirely connected mentally, and we're all imagining all of this, and each's thoughts affect another's. this idea is very hard to word, because of it's complexity, but that's essentially an overview of the basics.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Uhm...nothing? life just continues without you.. its not like you matter in a world filled with your especie... well not matter much is what i mean, i think its just a big long blank, your brain dies and nothing happens.  

Yakutsa

Yakutsa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:55 pm
xD i readed the post and they are funny xD i dont think if theres really a higher power that hates you, you stop beliving and its done... xD if there is, well i think you must fear it, but as theres no phisical prove that there is so ites easier to dont belive in it biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:53 pm
In my opinion you can't possibly know untill you die.... Life would be even more boring if you knew what was coming... As you said you're scared because you don't know... But what would you do if you did... It doesn't change the fact that you will eventually die....  

kyoshiro2

My Angelic Touch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:20 pm
kyoshiro2
In my opinion you can't possibly know untill you die.... Life would be even more boring if you knew what was coming... As you said you're scared because you don't know... But what would you do if you did... It doesn't change the fact that you will eventually die....

exactly but thats what ppl get scared about. we will all eventually die. i cry almost every night because im soo scared about losing my family and friends-- i love them all so much and if i was reborn as someone else id miss them forever. i actually do believe in heaven, hell, and reincarnation, but i always think that when i die, we'll just be experiencing noting-- a deep sleep-- no dreams or anything. and i couldnt imagine wat it would be like to be in a coffin burried underground or cremated. thats really sad and the thought that i have to choose one is unbearable. if god gave us life, why does he have to take it away?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:12 am
kyoshiro2

exactly. No one knows, and thus no one can say their theories of afterlife and more truthful than any other. Thus, the religious should stop all the intolerance. Death is the only real certainty in this world. So do not fear it, accept it.  

azrael the reaper_95210

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:40 pm
I believe our souls are punished or rewarded for our actions, then erased of memories and recycled. You can check out my site, Guardians United, if you want to read more about my ideas.

I have to believe that we live after death or I get depressed. What's the point of being good if you're not going to get rewarded? Not believing in life after death is dangerous because you don't fear what happens to you for your actions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:17 am
this is honestly why i believe in all religions ,so that im not disappointed when i die  

KATKIBA109

FF Turk_Panto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:43 pm
Driinex_the_Flower_Child
ok heres the question. what is after death? i mean does any body know. the only reason im afraid of death is i dont know whats after it u know. if its all that great why does every one stress about the after life. i just dont get it. i cant imagine what death is like. do u get reborn or do u just not exist or does every one live in their ideal world

sweatdrop
oh whell i dont get it

Death is something the human mind fears. We worry about death, we dont want to even think about death, but we know it exists through the facts of life. I do not fear death. It's hard to accept it, but when you think about it, it's part of life. I think what happens after death the living may never figure out until the time comes. We may be reborn, we may make our world, who knows. I mean yeah the whole concept of spirits roaming the earth and what not can prove there is an absolute afterlife, but like i said before we may never know until we experience our last breaths.  
"PDF" § Philosophy & Discussions subForum §

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff