Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
YAOI???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kairi_angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:41 pm
Is it like...available in stores? I don't really like reading online that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:29 am
Does obsessed count as liking it? XD heart I love yaoi.  

Young Master Aibiki

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Young Master Aibiki

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:32 am
kairi_angel
Is it like...available in stores? I don't really like reading online that much.
Some of it is available in stores, but the hard stuff is not unless you go out of your way to get it.

June (production name, no joke) pronounced Joo-neh, characterized by a pink strip at the bottom of the manga, with a rose on the binding, can be found in the manga section at Books a Million. Storylines are more centered around the romance and finding the love, and there is no explicitness in the pictures if it does get very far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:36 pm
Dammit. ._. What about borders?  

kairi_angel

warichan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:20 am
xd heart I also love Yaoi and Shonen-Ai, but it depends on the story line. If it's not good, I don't read it. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:25 am
Of course I like it! I spend a lot of my time on fanfiction.net reading fics. Guilty as charged! Anyone out there got links to some sites?  

Sinfull-Serenade

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:28 pm
I love. heart Since there isn't much actual yaoi...I would anything that has BL or even slightly homoerotic. Does anyone have some sort of comprehensive list or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:00 pm
It depends. If the relationship makes sense, and the character's aren't morphed in any way, then I'll read it. If not, then... well, I won't. It's pretty obvious. xp  

Parisian Loafer

steph_peace

Dapper Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:09 pm
I like shounen-ai and mild yaoi. I generally read fanfics and all the slash pairings I read I know generally won't happen but it's good to imagine them in different situations and sometimes different personalities.

But only if they aren't like 'Oh wow... I've learned my hate/friendship/however they are in cannon is actually love. Let's have mad sex right here!' or something alone those lines. Because it has no romance or plot to any of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:01 pm
Yaoi, and Shouen-ai ish love. <3

Yourouzoku

Ireth_Palantir

Hilarious Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:31 pm
I like Yaoi... redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:58 pm
Ritsuka1353
Does anyone here like yaoi? Why did I ask this question you ask well #1 Yaoi is HOT!!!!! and #2 I just want to know. razz

nope, yuri yes, yaoi no  

Snapplejack

Forest_Wyvern

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:03 pm
Oh yaoi, so much fun and so many wonderful memories whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:04 am
Snapplejack2004
Ritsuka1353
Does anyone here like yaoi? Why did I ask this question you ask well #1 Yaoi is HOT!!!!! and #2 I just want to know. razz

nope, yuri yes, yaoi no

yes, go yuri, yaoi no go....i finnly found someone who loves yuri more that yaoi in this tread crying lol  

Nameless Spector

Dangerous Strawberry

California_burrito

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:27 pm
I love yaoi. I read it online all the time. The worksafe stuff even the NOT worksafe stuff.

I'm recently reading Love Story In the Isolated Island – Duo Brand. It's very interesting no smex yet but just a kiss. About a guy named Aki who's obsessed with finding a killer that killed four people and they don't know how they died. He sees a man that looks like the man that saved him 20 years ago when he was kidnapped. Of course it's not him and his name is Kuga. They end up talking and getting along, but when Aki asks more about Kuga, Kuga won't say anything but quote, "Inter net, cell phone, computer...I'll need to use many terms that will be totally new to you if I tell you..." Well what can you guess from that, future. This is based in Edo period.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games