Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi ftw~
  <3
View Results

Putopao_Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:33 am
Ah...my friend introduced me to Haruhi but I haven't gotten the time to watch it yet. The first episode kinda confused me so I pretty much gave up after that too...xD; Though the dance is really cool! Combine it with the Lucky Star dance and BOOM! o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:49 am
yotsuba13
Shigures Editor
yotsuba13
I love this anime! I wish I could be like your friend and be able to concentrate hard enough to learn the dance. I get too distracted, and I've got too much fluff between the ears.

xx Don't worry, I'm not very good at the dance, either. And though I try to concentrate while watching the uber-slow-beginner version of the dance, I just crack up 'cause of the freaky voices. XDDDD

In the opening I can do the hand moving parts of the song. You know, where Asahina is dressed as a cheerleader and all.

@___@ I need to try that sometime. :33

Shigures Editor

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:50 am
Putopao_Shinobi
Ah...my friend introduced me to Haruhi but I haven't gotten the time to watch it yet. The first episode kinda confused me so I pretty much gave up after that too...xD; Though the dance is really cool! Combine it with the Lucky Star dance and BOOM! o_o

Nuuuu! Watch it! (The first episode's not too relevant anyway..)

I love Lucky Star. <333 Solo-hunting desho, desho..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:53 am
kairi_angel
It's kinda hard for me to practice since my parents hear every step I make in my room...<<'

They think I'm running in circles or something.

Pfft. I practice whenever my parents aren't in the immediate room (even in the bathroom), and they don't hear anything. ^^;

Shigures Editor

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:54 am
yotsuba13
I now have the first part of the dance done. You know, the part up until Asahina has a solo?

Ooh, good job! I've gotten pretty much all of it except for those weird hand movements in "ashita mata au toki" or something around there.. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:56 am
kairi_angel
Aaah I love Koizumi.

If only I had enough people at school who even knew what Haruhi was...
I forced my anime club to watch it but they were weirded out and retards. ._.' I wanna do the Hare Hare Yukai so bad if it kills me.

Oh and I laughed out loud when I saw your sig Chopstix. xD

Same here, there are only.. two people, I believe, (that I know of anyway) who have heard of Haruhi. And they think the plot is "confusing". Arrrr.

Shigures Editor

Shigures Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:59 am
kairi_angel
Oh and to those who care:
I have the cosplay ribbon. kukuku.

It's a bit sad though. It slips on my head if I don't put it on right and the orange isn't as bright. It's like depressing orange. xD

...I like to brag. Shut up. xp

@___@ OMG. Did it come with the Limited Edition Box?! I really wanted that but I don't have an 'effing credit card, and none of the stores had it. DDDD<

And I agree; Aya > Wendee anyday. :33 Wendee's too.. ew. Her voice is irritating.

Yup, the 2nd volume comes out July 7th. :333

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:00 pm
Nadian
I finally watched this over the weekend (since the DVD recently came out.) It was quite entertaining. Too bad my dense brother won't give it a chance ; it's exactly up the alley of something he would like to watch.

I can't wait till DVD 2 comes out. Episodes 0 through 3 were quite entertaining. 3nodding

Aw. And here I thought Haruhi was for everyone. ;__;

It is quite good, no?

Shigures Editor

kairi_angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:18 pm
Shigures Editor
kairi_angel
Oh and to those who care:
I have the cosplay ribbon. kukuku.

It's a bit sad though. It slips on my head if I don't put it on right and the orange isn't as bright. It's like depressing orange. xD

...I like to brag. Shut up. xp

@___@ OMG. Did it come with the Limited Edition Box?! I really wanted that but I don't have an 'effing credit card, and none of the stores had it. DDDD<

And I agree; Aya > Wendee anyday. :33 Wendee's too.. ew. Her voice is irritating.

Yup, the 2nd volume comes out July 7th. :333

I begged and begged my mom to get it. x.x Woman didn't seem to get 'limited supply'...

Anyway I got it on sale too. 20 dollars off the insane price.
I still have to get a shirt to iron that iron on ..on...
And I still don't know what good the pencil board is. Although it does make a nice fan.

The cd is good too. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:21 am
Oh my, my anime club introduced it to me and it was so fun~ heart However, I arrived too late and only saw 3 or 4 episodes. Gotta borrow them...  

Dreamer Aura Laforest

Report Banner Al

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:11 pm
Haruhi~ rules!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:14 pm
I learned how to do those hand movements when they do the arm spin from a mime...

Well it was kind of a stupid mime because the a** talked. <<'

But still. You gotta spin your arms at the right time. It's pretty easy.  

kairi_angel

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:56 am
Shigures Editor
yotsuba13
Shigures Editor
yotsuba13
I love this anime! I wish I could be like your friend and be able to concentrate hard enough to learn the dance. I get too distracted, and I've got too much fluff between the ears.

xx Don't worry, I'm not very good at the dance, either. And though I try to concentrate while watching the uber-slow-beginner version of the dance, I just crack up 'cause of the freaky voices. XDDDD

In the opening I can do the hand moving parts of the song. You know, where Asahina is dressed as a cheerleader and all.

@___@ I need to try that sometime. :33

You should, it's really fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:59 am
Shigures Editor
yotsuba13
I now have the first part of the dance done. You know, the part up until Asahina has a solo?

Ooh, good job! I've gotten pretty much all of it except for those weird hand movements in "ashita mata au toki" or something around there.. >>;

I finished the dance last week, man did THAT take me a while. You mean right before it's kinda like they're playing drum on their head? That I got by watching the dance in slow-mo, it's actually surprisingly simple. It just moves so fast.  

yotsuba13

Dapper Explorer

iViggs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:17 pm
I'm trying to learn Haruhi's dance. But, yeah, it's a great anime. One of my favorites.

I love i t how she always gets her way. She has my attitude. =D

"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games