Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I'm really ashamed of why i cut Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Golden Pheonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Well you shouldn't cut first off. Just a couple suggestions if I may (Correct me if any of them are not possible) :
Pretend like your cutting yourself but dont actually do it.
Let your parents know about the situation of both things the old guy and the cutting thing maybe they can help you.
Find somebody you supremely trust and oppinion that you listen to that is your age and try to hang out with them a lot and have them discourage that behavior.
Chat with me when your bored.

Well I hope that does something for you.

~The Golden Phoenix~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:27 pm
You need to stop cutting yourself for not telling anyone. You've told us. Anyway, most people in your situation are also afraid to tell and some take it to the grave. You should feel very proud of yourself for admitting what has happened and for taking the first step toward moving on.

I think your cutting youself as punishment, correct? Don't punish yourself. You were a kid, and he threatened you, so you only did what was natural, and you did what he told you. DO NOT PUNISH YOURSELF FOR THIS. You might feel like you should have told someone, and if you were older and knew what was going on, you would have. Don't punish yourself for being afraid, because it's not your fault. Why should you suffer because of what HE did to YOU? Don't let what he did define you.

Find someone who can help. You're not a lost cause because you seem to regret that you cut yourself. You may never forget what that b*****d did to you, but you can learn to move on, or at the very least, to stop cutting yourself.

Please PM me if you need more support.  

VelocityIllusion

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:21 pm
You need to tell your family that you feel ashamed. Then the thing to do is not to hurt yourself by cutting at you skin. Try not to think about it. Try to chat with your friends. What ever you do do not cut yourself.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff