Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:11 am
hella uncool
Fenera
._. wow, you sound an awful lot like me.

There's still pure people though... but they're like the Willy Wonka Winner bars. HARD TO FIND and WANTED by anyone and everyone....

and you, KIT3, must be one of those few and thus all the people who don't deserve you crowd around you and take advantage of your kindness. you're better than them by far. drop them like a hot potato and look for new people. you find them in the strangest places sometimes! be friendly to everyone you meet (but don't lend them money or le tthem walk all over you. that makes you sem like an imediate tool to them and then that'll be all they use you for. it's ok to lie a little and say "sorry I need this cash for something else" or "I'm flat broke dude". it keeps them out of your pockets
you crowd aroudn you?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:21 am
K1T3
hella uncool
Fenera

There's still pure people though... but they're like the Willy Wonka Winner bars. HARD TO FIND and WANTED by anyone and everyone....

and you, KIT3, must be one of those few and thus all the people who don't deserve you crowd around you and take advantage of your kindness. you're better than them by far. drop them like a hot potato and look for new people. you find them in the strangest places sometimes! be friendly to everyone you meet (but don't lend them money or le tthem walk all over you. that makes you sem like an imediate tool to them and then that'll be all they use you for. it's ok to lie a little and say "sorry I need this cash for something else" or "I'm flat broke dude". it keeps them out of your pockets
you crowd aroudn you?
I think you're supposed to read it as "all the people who don't deserve you crowd around you " because you're one of the hard to find nice guys.  

Nerevar Fatehand

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:54 pm
that might be the case, but it can also be the case of "too nice". though before i was one to refute said term, i've had to admit that a person can perhaps be "too nice". i wouldn't, of course, tell said person to become a complete a*****e/b***h, NOT AT ALL. but perhaps to think things trhu and stand up for themselves. i had to do it at a point in my college life. long story short, one of the guys in group wasn't doing his part, and i wasn't about to do his work nor lose my grade thanks to him, so i stood up for myself and told him that he was to either do things, and do them right, or he was down-right outta the group bcs i wans't gonna do his things nor lower my grade thanx to him. he left the group, i informed the proffesor and she told me that it was fine, that she'd grade him separately and not crucify my grade bcs of him and his irresponsability. so....one can be nice, but must be careful not to be "too nice".

KIT3: they seem ok. u said 'busykitty' 's advice can hurt more than the problem....is that bcs she's using raw reality? i have a friend who does that, says things straight like they are, not an ounce of sugar-coating. though it's true that it can hurt bcs it's so rough, his advice has helped me many times before. might that be same case with her?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:27 pm
She probably thinks that all guys are the same. That i'll jack her answers. i d/k answers to what i'm not really in her classes anymore. the advice she gives out sort of tipthe scale to where i don't even wanna be her friend anymore.  

K1T3

hella uncool

Feral Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:19 am
K1T3
hella uncool
Fenera

you crowd aroudn you?
the people that don't deserve you will crowd around you. 3nodding sorry if I was confusing sweatdrop I'm usually online at 3AM and thus I can't properly put together sentences  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:14 pm
hella uncool
K1T3
hella uncool
Fenera

you crowd aroudn you?
the people that don't deserve you will crowd around you. 3nodding sorry if I was confusing sweatdrop I'm usually online at 3AM and thus I can't properly put together sentences
ooo ok now i get it.  

K1T3

blazzed fresh1236

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:47 pm
1st: you did nothing wrong.
2nd: there the one's who did everything wrong.
3rd: if there not being nice to you they don't deserve to be called friends.
4th: I say, you shouldn't put all the stress on your self.
heres what helps, just talk to people that seem to be nice, don't try to ask for the # or e-mail right off the bat, get to know them and let them know you, even if there hiding stuff there only hiding it because they don't feel safe with letting you know, so please try this and see if it helps.

Thank you for asking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:22 pm
lol try try try again never works. look my bday is in 2 days and no 1 can go.  

K1T3

baigais

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:14 pm
You could always look at the positives.

Don't throw yourself a pity party if no one can make it.
Yeah, your friends are assholes for not making time for you, but shrug it off, and shrug them off as well.

A lot of your issues stem from crappy friends, ditch the crappy friends and you'll get better. You need to go find new people that appreciate you for who you are, but you won't be able to do that if you're sad all the time.

I have an idea. Make a list of good things about yourself.
List your talents, your good points, reasons for you to be happy. Like this:

1- I play -insert musical instrument here- and none of my friends can do that! I'm pretty radical

2- If I give up now, I might never find a soda with a longer name than Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

3- I can -insert talent here-

so on and so forth

You might find a whole lot about yourself that you like and never really noticed before. Then carry that list around with you and if your friends are being jerks, go somewhere private and read it to yourself.

You are special, everyone is, and you need to believe that or other people will have a hard time believing it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:08 am
Hmm, yes. It seems that good friends are almost as hard to find as good men without boyfriends. xD  

Woozl

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:25 am
o.o im straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:47 am
Mkay...Idk if this is going to help or not. You might want to go see a therapist. Therapy isn't just for crazy people, but its to find out who you really are, and stuff like that. You can find out who you are and they will help you pick better friends.

Okay, if they are keeping stuff from you, maybe its because they haven't earned your trust. To earn people's trust, you have to learn to love yourself. Not like cocky like "Oh I am so cool" or whatever. Just take care of your self and instead of putting yourself down, compliment yourself. Loving yourself will not only make you more enjoyable and trustworthy, but you might just get some new friends along the way.

If your friends are acting retarded, then they aren't really your friends. I know it wont be easy, but you could always sit down and talk with one of them or something. Stand up for yourself if they laugh at you. Tell them that if they can't accept the real you, then they aren't worth your time and breath.

Hope it helps. Keep a positive attitude btw!!!! wink  

Lil Tree Hugger

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:05 pm
K1T3
i want to become evil. and give vengeance to those who owe me.

woah calm down there they say good things come to those who wait ... try ...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:49 pm
ya i'm better now.  

K1T3

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out