Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!
Riddles~! Riddles~! Riddles~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIddle?
  My brains hurts
  It tickles ya brain
View Results

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:28 pm
I think 1/1 12:00:00

by the way, That was how to put a giraffe in a fridge

2. How do you put an elephant in a fridge?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:37 pm
you mean, how do you put an elephant IN a fridge?
just had to put that correction
im sorry for being so inactive with my posting, but the riddle i put in with the lake, you got it wrong, the answer was because all four men were married.  

Terrynvail

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Yay! I was right.
You open the door of the fridge. Take out the giraffe. Put the elephant in. And close the door. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:56 pm
Correct Symbolism of number one. For CamCam321, I just don't get the riddle.

3. The King of the jungle host a party and all the animal except one attends. Which animal is it and why.  

Lightwater2520

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:35 pm
Yay! biggrin
The elephant does not attend, because he is in the fridge. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:46 am
Correct.

You come to a river and you need to get to the other side. You don't have a boat (no bridge either) and the water is inhabited by Crocodiles. How do you get across?  

Lightwater2520

Kisana_kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:22 pm
if you're a being that flies, just fly over it. if you can't fly, then you try playing leap frog with the crocidiles as rocks? sweatdrop

A famer was carrying a bag of grain and a chiken, with a fox by his side, walking.
He came to a river with no boat or bridge.
He will be able to get across but only with one item at a time.
How can the farmer get everything across the river and home safely?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:58 pm
Oh, I'm not sure I remember the last one, but....
the crocodiles are at the party hosted by the king of the jungle?
So, you don't have to worry about them. (By the way, why don't you allow comments on your journal entries?)

First the farmer takes the chicken to the other side and leave it there. The fox and the bag stay on the first side. He comes bag and takes either of them. Let's say, he takes the fox. When he transports the fox to the other side, he takes the chicken and takes in back. He leaves the chicken on the first side, but takes the grain. He then leaves the grain with the fox on the other side, and eventually comes back to take the chicken to the other side as well.  

Symbolism of number One

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm
You are correct symbolism of number one. and now for something completely different.

Four heterosexual couples enter a restaurant. How many ways can they be seated at a round table so that the men and women alternate and no husband and wife sit next to each other?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:23 pm
Hmm... I have no idea, but I know at least one. By the way, you haven't answered the question I posed in the brackets in my previous post.

EDIT: so far, at least 3
ANOTHER EDIT: OK, is it 10?  

Symbolism of number One

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:15 pm
First, I don't know why, so I changed my journal preferences.
second, you are incorrect. remember that they have to alternate husband, wife, husband, wife.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 pm
Symbolism of number One
So, you don't have to worry about them. (By the way, why don't you allow comments on your journal entries?)

First the farmer takes the chicken to the other side and leave it there. The fox and the bag stay on the first side. He comes bag and takes either of them. Let's say, he takes the fox. When he transports the fox to the other side, he takes the chicken and takes in back. He leaves the chicken on the first side, but takes the grain. He then leaves the grain with the fox on the other side, and eventually comes back to take the chicken to the other side as well.

your right =3

and to lightwater is it 32? ^^

Kisana_kitty

Symbolism of number One

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:23 pm
Oh, OK, I sent you a comment and I didn't see that you already answered here.

OK, is it 12?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:24 pm
Kisana_kitty
Symbolism of number One

your right =3

and to lightwater is it 32? ^^

Yay! It feels good to be right. 3nodding  

Symbolism of number One

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:09 pm
Actually, there are only two possible solutions to my previous riddle. To show the answer, the ends are sitting next to each other, w=wife, h=husband, and the corrosponding numbers are married.
w1, h2, w3, h4, w2, h1, w4, h3
or
w1, h4, w3, h2, w4, h1, w2, h3

all other permutations can be proven false, or achieved by rotation.

make the statement true.

5 ? 2 ? 3 ? 5 ? 4 = 3
+ - * /  
"IDT" Intelligent Discussion Threads!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games