Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Darkyoaifox, Koneko, Rose & Wormmon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather have a digimon partner or be able to become a digimon?
  Have a digimon partner
  Able to become a digimon
View Results

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:50 am
Well that wasn't very nice sad how old is your nephew?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:19 am
Once when I was playing Sapphire, I dropped it and I had to start a new game on it. cry And my sister keeps begging me if she can have one of my pokemon games...  

cycozombie4

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:09 am
I never had Sapphire, I have Ruby, Emerald, FireRed and Diamond. I hate it when you have to start a new game because some one kills your game, even if it's an accedent.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:55 pm
I usually of late have to restart my game because I kill it. By taking all the good pokemon from it and transferring them to Diamond.  

Yin Yun Yang

Darkyoaifox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:48 pm
lol I do that too Yin. But then when I want to restart Diamond I have to transfer ALL 160-180 odd pokemon I have over to a different Diamond/Pearl so I can enjoy the game again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:51 pm
I don't restart pokemon games to redo the funness of it. Not when I can't save my pokemon beforehand.  

Yin Yun Yang

Doomed Crazykid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:00 pm
....I miss my coronamon....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Why don't you get a new DS Doomed? Then you could have a new Coronamon.

I don't restart when I cant save my pokemon either unless the game messes up.

Darkyoaifox

Doomed Crazykid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm in middle school , So i'm forced to make simple choices and go cuckoo for candy, so I have to save up to $80 for ds.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:47 pm
I know the feeling. I take it you get allowence? If you do then lucky you, my parents don't give allowence crying lol they told me I can't get a job until I get farther in my school work.(I'm home schooled and in high school but waaay behind, stupid math!)  

Darkyoaifox

Doomed Crazykid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:49 pm
The impossible happend in my math class, every genius asian, has gotten bad grades, and the dumbest kid in the class, is getting 100% on his tests, its impossible! gonk crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:49 pm
eek How in the world did that happen? There must have been something wrong with the grades.  

Darkyoaifox

cycozombie4

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:29 am
ninja *shifty eyes* ninja I didn't *cough* swap an smart asain brain with the dumbass and eat the other smart asian's brains*cough**shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:45 am
Cyco! *Smothers a giggle* You shouldn't eat the smart Asain's brains! The world needs them!  

Darkyoaifox

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:19 am
I have Pokemon Gold. ^^  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games